[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Janetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Who's the Janetty?
>>
Paul Bearer
>>
>>1938636
Both of them.
>>
Kane.
Only 2 titles world titles. Never the ''WWE champ''.
His own personal streak has been smoked for that failure that Roman is.
Spent the second half of his career as a jobber.
>>
>>1938671
he was the the wwe champ for a day
>>
>>1938671
All by choice
>>
Kane
>didn't beat Undertaker in a feud until 2010
>>
We need to start defining the term Janetty. Both of these guys would have main event level careers, Kane intermittently but almost always a strong midcarder at worst.
>>
>>1938636
Kane obviously, but really neither is a Janetty. Undertaker became a once-a-year type guy who did big events, while Kane consistently appeared on TV every week for his entire career. Two different types of workers doing two different types of work.

In terms of actual accomplishments though, it's not even close. Undertaker has the streak, more championships, main events of WM, and a lot more memorable matches. Kane's career is great in its own right though, not really comparable to Janetty
>>
>>1938636
The Undercarder
>>
>>1938636
It's easy to say Kane but I hope Kane gets a separate induction rather than just being lumped in with Taker.
The guy's done so much and continues to do so much for the company.

The second Kane decides that he's done he should be put in the HoF
>>
>>1938636
kane is the rollins
carder is the reigns
>>
>>1938803
This. People clearly don't know what it means, it's a member of a tag team that is a giant after thought not just the "less successful member of the team".
>>
>>1939023
No it isn't. It's the washed up member of a fragmented former tag team.
>>
Taketty. He might have main evented more but he almost killed the company.
>>
>>1939045
Read it again, that's what I said retard. Something that neither Undertaker or Kane are.
>>
Kane. Carder might have always been shit but kane was always shitter

>>1939023
Go back to wew

>>1939051
> Gayne
> not washed up

Fuck off
>>
>>1939057
>Go back to a better place

ok
>>
>>1938636
Undertaker. It's been proven.

Kane is worth more to the company as an upper mid carder than Undertaker is as a supposed upper card player
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.