[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hart v Michaels WWXXII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: WMXIIhart.jpg (36KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
WMXIIhart.jpg
36KB, 456x352px
Watching the 60 minute Iron Man match for the first time.....this is fucking boring.

15 minutes in. About 10 of that has been headlocks. I went in not expecting much because I generally find Bret Hart the most boring wrestler of all time and this is really living up to my expectations of shit. I will never understand why people think Bret was so great.

Hopefully Michaels is allowed to do something cool at some point before Bret gets him back into a headlock for 20 straight minutes.
>>
>>1937811
>WWXXII

>World War 22

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1937811
>two men put on a boring match
>somehow only one of them is to blame

great thread, op
>>
WHERE ARE THE BIG HIGH SPOTS THESE GUYS ARE JUST WRESTLING EACH OTHER

I CANT CHANT THIS IS AWESOME TO THIS

SAVE ME CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION I WANT BACKFLIPS AND DABBING
>>
>>1937835

If i wanted to watch two dudes grappling I'd go watch UFC or amateur wrestling. This is a fake fight, fucking do something rather than trading headlocks for an hour.
>>
>>1937811
FIGHT FOREVER

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
I mean... it's two gaywads play fighting for an hour. In what reality would this be interesting to watch?
>>
Thank god, it's finally over. Last 5 minutes was actually pretty watchable. This match is so overrated.
>>
>>1937811
> waaaa there isnt enough flips for me waaa

Tbf the match would be much better condensed into a half hour match but still
>>
>>1937961

I don't need flips or high flying. I just want to see them do more than rest holds for 30 minutes. I wish I was exaggerating that number. Literally half the match is rest holds. There was a lot of good action here but it so was spread it I just didn't care anymore.

You're right. At 30 minutes it would have been pretty good. A 60 it is near unwatchable.
>>
>this isn't wrestling
>where's triple moonsault off the top of the cage?
>no barbed wire ropes?
>when is Vince coming out to do a double turn?
>lol, headlocks are so unrealistic
>they have to kick out of 5 finishers at least before it's believable
>>
>>1938003

I love all everyone seems to think I hate this match because it doesn't have flips and shit. At what point did I say anything like that?

My favorite wrestlers of all time are Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, Sting, Stone Cold, and Eddie Guerrero.

So, no. I don't need crazy high flying shit to enjoy a match.
>>
File: dana brooke.png (1MB, 1500x1641px) Image search: [Google]
dana brooke.png
1MB, 1500x1641px
>>1938024
>be OP
>make thread about Bret vs HBK Ironman match
>complain they just rest hold
>where are muh flips?
>where is muh chairshots to the head?

Seriously grow up, wrestling can still be good even if it's not bloody Labrador battle royales
>>
>>1937811
>I will never understand why people think Bret was so great.
It's one thing to publicly embarrass yourself. It's another thing to not even realise you have embarrassed yourself.
>>
>>1938178
It's one thing wanting to lick the sweat off of Bret's balls, it's another to admit it publicly.
>>
>>1938167
Is that the witcher?
>>
>>1937811
I don't get why people keep saying this match was overrated. It was the first of it's kind in WWE at the time. You also can't expect them to wrestle the whole time like it is a 15 minute match. The match was meant to be paced out.

I like the match overall and it shows how great both of them really were.
>>
>>1938341

I think I would have liked it if it didn't start as slow as humanly possible. Literally nothing happens for the first 15 minutes. Then HBK superkicks the time keeper. Then another 15 minutes of rest holds. And then, finally, they start actually having a wrestling match.

This is the same reason I don't like Ambrose. Everyone one of his matches start super fucking slow before having a pretty good second half. But it doesn't matter how good the second half is if I lost interest because you start off doing nothing for so long.

I get that the match is 60 minutes and they can't go full steam the whole time, but fuck man. Start out quickly, settle into a slower pace to get a breath, and finish good. Don't start out slow.

I get what they were trying to do with this slow start but this isn't an actual fight. You don't need to actually feel out your opponent. Just put on a good show.
>>
>>1937811

It is an overrated match just because it was an hour. Both of them have better matches.
>>
>>1937817
>World War 22 will be about who screwed who at Montreal in 1997
I can see this happening
>>
>>1937956
75% of the IWC shits on this match. Hardly overrated.

Granted I love it as does the other 25%. Biggest love/hate match ever
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.