[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he kill pro wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0293.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.png
1MB, 1200x675px
Did he kill pro wrestling?
>>
>>1937566
He's a nigger.
>>
The people that support him did
>>
He needs Jay Lethal more than Jay Lethal needs him
>>
I'm lost.....why are we hating on him?

I understand the hate for New Day as a stable....but why him specifically
>>
>>1937637
Epitome of the nu-male beta cuck
>>
>>1937637
cause Big E is jacked and Kofi doesn't suck in the ring
>>
>>1937615
fpbp
>>
>>1937637
>ellipses
You'll never understand. Back to tumblr.
>>
>>1937661
Huh?
>>
>>1937637
Kofi is good in the ring
Big E is quite good in the ring and a solid powerhouse
Xavier is just memes, nothing else
>>
File: imahugger.jpg (290KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
imahugger.jpg
290KB, 1161x2064px
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAT NEW DAY ROCKS YOUR JUST A HATER MAN XAVAIER IS ENTERITAINING AS FUCK, IM ENTERTAINED EVERYTIME HES ON MY SCREEN, THE WHOLE TIME IM ENTERTAINED
>>
KAY-FABE SUCKS
KAY-FABE SUCKS
>>
>>1937662
Close that doddling jaw of yours or I'll shut it so hard you'll never chew again

*raises hand in a menaching bitch slap gesture*
>>
>getting over is killing wrestling
>>
>>1937664
Big E was legitimately the most bland wrestler in WWE history before teaming up with Woods.

Sure their characters still sucks but at least he injected Big E with something because literally anything would have been better than what Big E was.
>>
>>1937664
Xavier's not bad
He just isn't spectacular in any particular areas, most impressive thing he does is a tope con hilo

Like a black Finn Balor
>>
If anyone killed wrestling it's Hulk Hogan, this is not up for debate.
>>
Xavier isn't bad in the ring. Even though The New Day's tired, I will never hate them because they're all charasmatic as hell and are really fun to watch in the ring.
>>
Who can forget
>>
>>1937741
>He didn't watch NXT Big E

Get a clue
>>
>>1937828
He'd be black Finn Balor if Balor had ANY mic skills.
>>
>>1938136
Yeah but Xavier also doesn't have a cool entrance so I figure it balances out
>>
File: brocklesnar2.jpg (18KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
brocklesnar2.jpg
18KB, 400x375px
yes, he literally was working with children with autism before wwe. you can look this shit up im not fucking kidding, he is making the wwe for autisits not that i already hasnt been for the last 6 years.
>>
He will save wrestling when he becomes the first black WWE Champion.
>Rock
lel
>Booker
WHC, not WWEWC
>>
>>1937673
I want pic related to eat so much shit
>>
File: image.png (730KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
730KB, 640x1136px
>>1938130
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1937615
Wow this is the first thing you can come up with? That has nothing to do with killing pro wrestling at all, it's just a statement.
>>
>>1937615
Racist.
>>
>>1937637
>Big E is great in the ring (though those suicide dives through the middle ropes make me think he'll be dead soon)
>Kofi has always been great and very athletic and had a great match with Cesaro at HIAC
>Xavier never wrestles
>is just a valet at this point who constantly gets the DQ
>breaks kayfabe on his YT channel bringing on other wrestlers (its bad enough we have podcasts with them we don't need to watch them play video games too)
>every promo with him is just 90s and pop culture references

though I hate New Day in general right now, they were better as heels. I'm almost embarrassed to watch wrestling at this point
>3 black men come out in tight pink and baby blue leather
>gyrating and playing the trombone
>there's really no other tag team as over as they are
>no tag team even has a chance because they never lose since Vince would cut his nose off to spite his face
>>
>>1938352
Big E was boring and never gets any reaction even with a title strapped on him.

Kofi is stuck in low card hell and is only relevant once a year.

Xavier is just a jobber who was almost future endeavored.

Bringing the three of them was the best and perfect solution and the only reason they're still champs is because Vince wants Demolition gone from the history books.
>>
>>1938352
You can't blame Xavier for breaking kayfabe when everyone is forced to be active/semi-active on social media.
>>
I think he's the reason wrestling oldheads think everybody in the WWE play vidya games
>>
Faked being a nerd to get himself over like a fucking diva would.

He's definitely doing his part in making wrestling cringer then ever.
>>
File: 1477609025045.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1477609025045.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>>1937741
>he injected Big E with something
wew lad
>>
>>1937741
>Big E was legitimately the most bland wrestler in WWE history

This is objectively fucking wrong.
>>
that consequences creed gimmick would have worked so good during this election

id actually mark for this dude

come out living in america
>>
>>1938662
Consequences Creed was a top-tier ringname.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.