[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesn't he just fire HHH and stephanie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: vinnymac.jpg (30KB, 455x304px) Image search: [Google]
vinnymac.jpg
30KB, 455x304px
>>
No balls
>>
>>1936469
Is wrestling dying? Serious question.
>>
>>1936478
yes

the fact that Vince said last week that he was "open for business" in regards to selling the company (even though it's probably just bait to get a high offer) tells you enough, I would never imagine him saying that
>>
>fire HHH

He's the sole voice of reason against Vince driving the company even further down than it was in 1995.
>>
>>1936502
>getting worked by the everything good is gaytch and everything bad is Vince meme
>>
>>1936502
hhh is the one pushing all the indieshit
>>
>>1936478
No; just sports entertainment.
>>
>>1936478
wwe is dying
>>
>>1936502
Hello Paul
>>
maybe i'm drawing a blank but who was the last person Vince fired? he let Cody, Ryback and a few others out of their contract without too much of a fight. poor vince is getting soft in his old age.
>>
>>1936507
>meme

WWE now is just as bad as it was in the mid-90s only with the addition of 2 decades of mental deterioration.

>>1936520
Vince is the one doubling-down on Reigns who is the worst of his generation.

>>1936538
My name's George.
>>
>>1936565
>Vince is the one doubling-down on Reigns who is the worst of his generation.

kek if you actually believe it's all Vince and Gaytch is some crusader trying to get him buried and get other guys over. X-Pac said he saw Reigns way back and told HHH "you should look at this guy, he can be huge one day"
>>
>>1936573
Did it hurt?

...when you pulled that strawman out from deep within your asshole.

Reigns is booked EXACTLY like Vince's "Guys" in the mid-90s were.

You look at some of HBK's dickface promos when he was in the WWF Title picture, they're just as insufferable as Roman's smugness is now.
>>
>>1936582
I'm not defending Vince at all, I'm making fun of you calling Gaytch a "voice of reason" when he is just as guilty of wanting Reigns pushed. There's also the long standing rumor of Vince wanting Big E in the Shield and Gaytch vouching for Reigns, HHH has been behind him since day one and still is. He's no "voice of reason", he just looks that why to get his reputation up from the burial days of the early-mid 2000s
>>
>>1936554
He literally suspended Titus O' Neil for a longer period than a two time wellness offender just for touching him.
>>
>>1936586
HHH has been pushing for a Reigns heel turn for almost one year.

And has a clearly different view in booking philosophy. Plus he's, y'know, not a stubborn, insane old bastard.

>There's also the long standing rumor of Vince wanting Big E in the Shield and Gaytch vouching for Reigns,

Yeah and there's also the long-standing busting of this rumour, wherein at most it was Vince having a brief crush on Big E for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>1936502
WORKED
>>
>>1936590
>HHH has been pushing for a Reigns heel turn for almost one year.

I highly doubt this considering the way he was selling for him during the buildup to 32 outside of that one time he randomly came out and acted like a face to the crowd.

It just has looked like to me for the longest time that HHH & Vince are playing good cop/bad cop to try and change the perception of Triple H. HHH does deserve credit for the brains that he puts around him and that's where I think the company would change, not just himself.
>>
>>1936598
You vastly overestimate Vince's capacity for self-awareness or any kind of subtlety.

Tri got his marching orders to get Reigns over as babyface. Problem is that it's an impossible task.

And hey, I'm not saying he's Wrestling Jesus, but he's a lot better than his predecessor for reasons you listed. Vince is obsolete.
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-arrest-.jpg (178KB, 585x332px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-arrest-.jpg
178KB, 585x332px
>>1936608
>Vince is obsolete.

Vince literally went to jail trying to get Reigns over.
>>
>>1936608
Vince is 70 and said he's open for business last week when asked if he would sell the company. I remember when Trump "bought WWE" and stock tanked IMMEDIATELY a few years ago. I genuinely think Vince's final act is to get HHH over on the corporate side as much as he can so when he gives him the company both the shareholders and the fans will trust him

Sounds like I'm overestimating him but hey, he could have one last trick up his sleeve
>>
>>1936613
>bending over backwards to get Reigns over

Proving my point.

Imagine how over somebody could be if they got even half the resources invested in them that Reigns did.
>>
>>1936613
reigns is over you jabroni
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.