[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cwd/ - Cruiserweight Division General #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

/cwd/ Cruiserweight Division General

Current Cruiserweight Champion: The Brian Kendrick

Power Rankings:
1. The Brian Kendrick
2. Rich Swann
3. TJ Perkins
4. Tony Nese
5. Cedric Alexander
6. Sin Cara
7. Drew Gulak
8. Gran Metalik
9. Lince Dorado
10. Ariya Daivari
9999. Ho Ho Lun

yet to debut: Jack Gallagher, Noam Dar, Akira Tozawa etc.
>>
>>1935603
>sin cara not first
he's literally schooling all those nerds
>>
>>1935630
oh boy do you know who Brian Kendrick is?
>>
>>1935635
never heard of him
>>
>>1935640
18+
>>
>>1935640
You have to be eighteen years or older to use this website.
>>
>>1935603
The division is dead mate. Move on.
>>
>tfw no cute gamer pinoy bf
>tfw QT Perkins isn't the champion anymore
>>
> Runner-up in the CWC
> Used him literally once
Seriously? Why don't we see more of Metalik? We've seen more of people who lost in first and second rounds for Pete sake.
>>
>>1935603
1. The Brian Kendrick
2. who cares

9999. Rich Swann
>>
>>1935657
i'm The Brian Kendrick Guy and I won't let him down. Not this time.
>>
>watch Kendrick's segment on Raw talk
>he's easily the best actor and talker in the company
Took me by surprise desu
>>
>>1935683
Maybe he's taking English classes or something.>>1935687
>>
File: laughing snek.png (988KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
laughing snek.png
988KB, 1000x576px
>tfw literally didn't know who anyone in current Cruiserweight Division is outside of TBK, Hunicara and Suicide (TJ Dabbins)

Hurr let's sign up tons of generic flippy manlets that no one knows about, they'll surely get over from the get-go right?
>>
Are Sin Cara and Kalisto even going to be in 205 Live? They seem to have just enough charisma to stay out of the quarantine program
>>
>>1935603
>Lince Dorado is my boy
>Been seeing him visibly evolve through his career ever since his absurdly green start
>He finally makes it into the big leagues
>Wins his first match on the CWC
>IT'S HAPPENING
>Loses, is given nothing to work with, nobody is, becomes a jobber on the jobber division
Not like this, never like this.
>>
>>1935603
I really like rich swann, can be the next champ
>>
File: Gargano-vs-Ciampa-II-645x360.jpg (54KB, 645x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gargano-vs-Ciampa-II-645x360.jpg
54KB, 645x360px
>>1935603
Let's just hope that they won't break these guys up when they'll be drafted to the main roster.
>>
>>1935640
He's the man with the plan.
>>
>>1935985
Ciampa looks like shit
>>
>>1936010
>Well, congratulations! You got yourself the title. Now what's the next step in your master plan?
>Crashing these ratings... with no dimes
>>
File: youmustbethistalltodraw.jpg (28KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
youmustbethistalltodraw.jpg
28KB, 630x354px
>>1936010
More like the man that can't draw
>inb4 muh man with a meme gimmick
>>
>>1935969
They're ruining the CW division with so many tag team matches, really.

Also the commentary team sucks in getting people over, and they NEED to make us interested in them, give background info other than "uhh, trained in j-japan/m-mexico"
>>
>>1935985
Skinny Ryback is the fuckin' MAN!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1935744
Seems like you wouldn't know 90% of guys the WWE could sign in any weight class, lad.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477347985216.jpg (28KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477347985216.jpg
28KB, 540x414px
Gallagher debut WHEN??
>>
File: CWC_ITALY_FabianAichner.jpg (86KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
CWC_ITALY_FabianAichner.jpg
86KB, 1125x633px
>Flippy brickhouse Nazi Italian didn't even get signed
Come on, you could've given him Alex Wright's Berlyn gimmick.
>>
>>1937360
whats wrong with his face
>>
>>1936411
Not really, but for someone who doesn't know them they have no character, no development, no anything other than agility.

Which is why basically no one cares about them, too.
>>
TJP is the most annoying wrestler in the company after Becky Lynch. Fucking disgrace that WWE hires cucks like this now
>>
>>1935969
As someone who's not really a fan of the CW division, I actually kind of like Lince. For someone who doesn't cut a lot of promos and does flippyshit, he seems to have a lot of in-ring personality. He's just plain fun to watch and he tells a coherent in-ring story better than anyone in the CWD besides maybe Kendrick.

Also his mask is fucking sick.
>>
>>1935985
When did Punk and Ryback make up?
>>
>>1937423
Lince and Swann doing a little game of one-upmanship and Lince becoming frustrated because he can't get the upper hand in it is so great they do it almost every match, but at least it's something.
>>
>>1937360
who da fok is this guy
>>
What is the point of this nerd division?
>>
>>1937651
SMAAAAAARKS
>>
should be called /vanilla midget/ general TBQH

only entertaining one is kendrick
>>
kek even the general doesn't draw
>>
>>1935603
TJ Perkins should be dead last.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 199x112px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 199x112px
The Persian Playboy is based.
>>
How long will Gulak last outside of the indies?
>>
>>1937974
Not long if he doesn't get a bit of mic time and some solo matches where he shows what he's about. So far he's just "the one guy that doesn't flip" on the 6-Man Tag matches.
>>
>>1935985
Gargano retired
>>
>>1937981
He has probably the best selling out of everyone in the division, but his offense seems so basic. Makes sense since he gets like a a minute or two to actually work
>>
>>1937393
Maybe WWE "creative" should do their job and give them those things.

But nah Vince would rather do recaps of the show opening promo AGAIN.
>>
>>1937920
>hey daivari i think your brother is ready for the big leagues
>what will his gimmic should be?
>lets just call him daivari so people can reminisce
>>
>>1935683
>>1935740
He's also finishing commitments with CMLL.
>>
>>1938012
Wat? Did anyone tell Johnny Gargano?
>>
File: lex_luger_9555.jpg (41KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
lex_luger_9555.jpg
41KB, 290x300px
>>1935603
What gimmick would you give to the CW guys that have none? I'd make Tony Nese narcissist Lex Luger 2.0
>>
>>1940031
He already was that pretty much, but for whatever reason, they dropped any and all character to the CWs apart from maybe Rich Swann.
>>
Ho ho lu. Is the worst wrestle that ive ever se en
Hopefully He will not i. 205 live
Fuckibmn disgustin
>>
>No Neville
He should be first.
>>
>>1940091
He's not in the divison. Thankfully, since being in the division is basically being relegated to the niche C-show.
>>
>>1940083
http://www.wwe.com/article/205-live-premieres-nov-29-on-wwe-network?sf40786623=1
>205 Live will feature Superstars that are 205 pounds and under, including: new WWE Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick, as well as TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, Noam Dar, HoHo Lun, Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, Gran Metalik, Tozawa, Jack Gallagher, Gurv Sihra and Harv Sihra.
>Noam Dar, Streetshitter Boyz and HoHo Lun
I'm as disappointed as you are, Anon.
>>
I've been watching 02 smackdown and their entire cruiserweight division only has 4 guys but it's far more entertaining. The Jamie Noble/Tajiri/Hurricane shit is quite fun.
>>
Noam debuts tomorrow, right?

Get the pop for a local guy since they're in Glasgow.
>>
So does this mean no more manlets on RAM, or is it just a Superstars style show the give the manlets more exposure?
>>
>>1940111
Hopefully Raw will go to Tel Aviv or some shit next week and get a cheap pop outta Noam there so they can release him as fast as possible.
>>
>>1940109
>02 smackdown

Based Big Booking Heyman
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.