[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever considered the fact that Vince actually isnt a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: eze.png (563KB, 675x466px) Image search: [Google]
eze.png
563KB, 675x466px
Have you ever considered the fact that Vince actually isnt a racist for not having a black wrestler the company's champ because after the record lows the show would inevitably hit,the champion's race would be the first thing that wrestling fans target and as a result would create more racism.
>>
>one of the biggest stars in company history is half-black half-Samoan
>>
>>1934828
Samoans ARENT black.I am talking about african black like booker,henry,ezekiel etc.
>>
>>1934830
He's still half-black.

And, more importantly, 100% NOT!white.
>>
Vince McMahon is not racist, but he creates a racist product because he knows the customers of his business are racists.
>>
>>1934823
Doesn't change the fact that like 90% of black wwe wrestlers are either shocking and jiving, gangsters or pimps.
>>
>>1934843
>Vince McMahon is not racist,

EXCELLENT QUESTION SHELTON

>>1934846
Do you actually think WWE "Superstars" pick their own gimmicks?
>>
>>1934851
>do wwe stars pick their own gimmicks

No they don't.
>>
Booker T and Mark Henry were champion though...

And if were counting ECW there's Lashley and Jackson.
>>
I don't think Vince is maliciously racist much at all. He wanted to push the heck out of Bobby Lashley because he was Vince's type and his race never much came into it.
He's just an old and out of touch rich white man is all. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>1934860
None of them won the REAL world title.
>>
>vince is le racist maymey

Casual reminder he wanted Lashley to be the next Brock and he wanted to put Big E in Ramens spot but was convinced to go with Ramen instead because he was Haitch's boy
>>
>>1934860
Ratings went up during the Hall of Pain gimmick with Henry too.

I actually watched Smackdown just for it... Then he got injured and wouldn't let him heal up so GOTTA HOTSHOT IT TO BIGSHOW
>>
>>1934888
lol Vince had a 2-week crush on Big E.

There's dozens of guys who've been in that very spot.
>>
There's a black champ worthy yet on that roster. Maybe crews in a few years.
>>
File: JJ.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JJ.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>1934893
>implying
>>
Honest question: let's say The Rock WAS a dark-skinned black man. Keep everything else about him the same: his lineage, mic skills, physique, charisma, facial features, hair, wrestling ability, the time that he came into the WWE and how he was initially booked, etc....

How do you guys think his WWE career would have turned out?
>>
>>1934944
Honestly? The NoD were his breakout platform so really, the only difference would be Vince not wanting to rally behind an unambiguously black man.
>>
File: icecream.gif (2MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.gif
2MB, 410x230px
>>1934823
>because after the record lows the show would inevitably hit

we already hit record lows with white wrestlers though
>>
>>1934999
>Seth & Roman
>white
>>
>>1935000
>dean & AJ

>not white
>>
>>1934944
Not sure about America or Europe, but he would have been a big flop in India. There's a reason why Stone Cold, Undertake, John Cena, RVD, Shaemus and Jeff Hardy were the biggest draws here while Booker T, D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry aren't even relevant if you ask a general population. Rock wasn't seen as Black
>>
>>1935036
>India

Who cares?
>>
>>1935043
Well, any brand or company that wants to make money cares about China or India
>>
>>1935036
Who gives a shit about drawing in India? WWE doesn't even respect Indians enough to not job Jinder Mahal out every week on Superstars.
>>
>>1934833
The Rock doesn't look black, he tooks his looks from the mother's side of his family. Otherwise his career would turn a lot different
>>
A nigger can't be the guy. Not sure why but murricans see niggers as a different thing. Latinos, Asians and other ethnicities can be tolerated until certain degree and under specific conditions but niggers will always be niggers
>>
>>1935084
Jinder Mahal is Punjabi, anything beyond the state of Punjab gives 0 fucks about him
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (24KB, 312x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
24KB, 312x379px
>>1934888
>Roman
>Hiatch's boy

Really nig?
>>
File: IMG_0805.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>1935092
>Latinos

I wonder what they'll think about No Way Jose
>>
>>1934823
>>1934830
But they have had black champions before in Booker and Henry. It's just that it isn't the belt that people wanted. Although I would argue that when Booker won the WHC that title was at least on par with the WWE title back then. When Henry won it the title was definitely second best.

I think the reason it hasn't happened yet is because there has not been a black wrestler over enough and with the right look/character just yet besides Booker and Henry. Lashley wasn't good at the time and he left anyways. I always liked Monty Brown but he wasn't ever going to get over in WWE not being himself and with that stupid Marcus Corvon name they gave him. As of now I say the best bet for a black WWE champ is with Big E even with his current gimmick. Just don't expect it to happen and even if it does you shouldn't expect a long title reign.

It's going to happen eventually and with WWE getting record lows in the ratings as well as such a shallow roster it might happen a lot sooner than you all think.
>>
>>1935133
Booker got buried really hard on Wrestlemania XIX though
>>
>>1935092
>A nigger can't be the guy.

HOP Mark Henry could have been the guy for a short run. Same for Booker T in 2002-2003. I will NEVER forgive them for having Triple H do that borderline racist promo in Booker, only to STILL have Booker lose at WM.

I understand that Booker and Henry never put asses in seats...but neither did Miz or Del Rio, so that's no excuse.
>>
>>1935141

that was just haitch ego tripping and vince being butthurt about WCW more than anything else
>>
>>1935153
Miz and Del Rio had a chance, Booker T and Henry never had a chance. People like them can't be champions, period. America is shifting toward conservadurism to things may get even worse
>>
>>1935141
>>1935161
Pretty much this. Haitch was burrying everyone back then. I mean shit he even beat Goldberg in the first match.
>>
>>1935161
Dude....read this post that came RIGHT after yours
>>1935162
>People like them can't be champions
>People like them
Triple H LITERALLY told Booker the same thing to his face during their promo. Then he went on about Booker's "nappy hair" and told him to dance to entertain everyone

It had nothing to do with ego or WCW. Vince and co. just plain don't think highly of black people. Period.
>>
>>1935183
America don't think highly of black people. Period
Inb4 Obama, he had to do huge efforts to convince white voters that he wasn't the black candidate and black voters that he wasn't a sell-out and even then he needed an economical crash weeks before the election for defeating McCain, despite the disastrous war of terror should be more than enough to win sleeping. The second election was against a fucking mormon, literally a meme candidate
>>
>>1935196
What's the Black/White ratio in America? Was watching The Wire, and it seems Baltimore is predominately Black
>>
>>1934860
We are talking "WWE champion".
You know, the real title?!
There has been one black champ and that is Rock. Who is only half black and most fans don't even know he is.
>>
>>1934905
Probably the only real shot on the current roster.
>tall
>young
>good shape
>Not black enough to scare redneck fans
Crews is fucking done. He has the look and can work. But they called him up too soon, and basically ruined the guys credibility.
>>
>>1934823
This is perhaps the worst run on sentence that has been posted on /asp/. Opinion discarded
>>
>>1934823
Is that The Brian Kendrick's bodyguard?
>>
>>1934823
seeing as the white race is near extinction and they are soon to be the minority in america, hhh, shane and stephanie will push non whites.
>>
File: Lashley-3.jpg (43KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
Lashley-3.jpg
43KB, 564x846px
Lashley was the guy in TNA and ECW. He also got a pretty nice push in WWE. Wasn't he WHC at one point?
>>
>>1935533
>seeing as the white race is near extinction

Woah. Talk about overreacting and overstatement.
>>
>>1935570
he was no.1 contender but was btfo by mr.kennedy . No one in their right mind would give Lashley a WHC run, he's generic af
>>
Black main event wrestlers peaked with Zeus in the fucking 80s. That guy could have been champ, and no one since has measured up. Guess that's why he's a working actor and everybody else is a pathetic wrestler.
>>
>>1935533
>70% of America is white
>near extinction

Dude come on. Think you are overreacting a bit. Even if race mixing keeps up it could be several hundred years before white people are a minority in America.
>>
>>1935602
And Kennedy wasn't just as generic?
>>
>>1935652
> 70 per cent
It is 59 per cent actually
>>
File: READY.webm (146KB, 964x538px) Image search: [Google]
READY.webm
146KB, 964x538px
>>1934905
>>1935386
Vince already has his eyes on based Jordan.

Can't wait until he ditches that manlet twink Gable that's holding him down.
>>
>>1935653
well if you're jobbing to kennedy, no
>>
>>1935653
Kennedy's catchphase was over at the time and Vince wanted to give him a big push but Kennedy got high
>>
>>1935712
>Jordan
There's more personality in my CAW in 2k17
>>
>>1935602
>generic

Lashley is literally the black Lesnar in that he could appear VERY intimidating in terms of facial expressions and how he moved in the ring...as long as he didn't talk

Only problem is....as much as people make fun of Lesnar's mic skills and high-pitched shrieks, he can still pull off basic tough talk when he's forced to speak. From what I've seen of him in WWE (I don't watch TNA)....Lashley can't, due to a slight lisp and no toughness in his voice
>>
>>1934857
Theyre asking to come up with a gimmick in NXT to play around with while they work on their ring work
>>
>>1934890
I was genuinely invested in Henrys Hall of Pain run, especially when they had him doing shit like pulling a truck by himself.
>>
You're being racist yourself by assuming a black star couldn't draw, if only triple H had put Booker over to prove you wrong.
>>
>>1935847
Regardless of what /pol/ may think, corporations often take the conservative route. That's why diversity is important for the corporations, they can have their cake and eat it
>>
>>1935803
>lisp
They should've booked him as Tyson's son
>>
>>1935196
>not realizing the sole reason America gave Obama a chance was because the alternative was "one heart attack away" from having Sarah Palin lead the country
>>
>>1935080
India was not a factor during Rock's heyday.

>>1935712
JJ & Gable legit IRL bros.
>>
>>1935611
>Zeus
>could have been champion
>got knocked the fuck out by a nigga who got fired on his day off
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.