[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for ruining crowds forever, Stone Cold.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: what.jpg (45KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
45KB, 1024x768px
Thanks for ruining crowds forever, Stone Cold.
>>
What's actually ruined is WWE insisting on scripting its promos in the exact same cadence that lends itself perfectly to being WHAT!?-d.
>>
pardon?
>>
It's the talent's fault for not knowing how to respond to the What? chant.
>>
>>1934834
>It's the talent's fault

But they're not the ones writing their promos.
>>
>"Thanks for getting yourself TOO over, Stone Cold"
>>
>>1934834
I blame the talent for anything other than their in ring work

Sit down ya fuckin mark.
>>
>>1934840
Getting yourself over at the expense of other talent is not how true greats operate. Even Hogan let The Warrior win the big one.
>>
>>1934834
Some people have worked well around the What chants during promos for years. That hasn't stopped it.
>>
>>1934853
You should direct that memo to Vince.
>>
>>1934813
literally his only contribution to the business. everything else has long been forgotten about
>>
>>1934819
imagine if they sent a guy out to read all of the promo without stopping

smarks would die
>>
>>1934813
Only bad promos tend to get the "what" chants these days. How often do you here "what" chants during a Paul Heyman promo? Also good talkers know how to shut that shit down when it starts. Too bad 95% of today's roster doesn't know how to cut a promo.
>>
>>1934834
This. Dumb millennial crybabies just don't have the skills
>>
>>1934853
Go back and watch that fucking match right now. Specifically the post match stuff. Hogan made it all about himself.
>>
>>1934834
Sit down white trash
>>
>>1935469
Bray sometimes bulldozes the chants
>>
>>1934825
¿que?
>>
He ruined himself too. This era of stone cold was so fucking annoying I stopped watching cause of him. And taker.
>>
>>1935569
that's exactly why he started the WHAT chants, he did it when he was heel to be annoying and get heat

not his fault the fans started doing it all the time
>>
>>1934834
>>1934853
Sheamus had a good response to it a couple months back.

>WHAT?
>What're you, deaf?
>WHAT?
>They're deaf.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.