[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was he NOT a draw??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: diesel.jpg (38KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
diesel.jpg
38KB, 720x540px
How was he NOT a draw??
>>
>posting image from the worst-attended 'Mania

I'd imagine that's probably why.
>>
File: Fuck Your Opinions.jpg (2KB, 125x71px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Your Opinions.jpg
2KB, 125x71px
>>1934664
>Because Kevin Nash is shit tier.
>Because the Diesel gimmick is even shittier tier.
Have sex, anti-smarks.
>>
>>1934664
only 4 moves
no charisma
had to rely on talent to carry him to have a good match
visibly lack confidence / second guessing himself on the mic
came at a lull in the federation, where it had lost its veteran superstars and was seen to be replacing them with cheap, green underdeveloped talent.

He was 100% the Roman Reigns of the 1990s.
>>
>>1934683
At least Diesel was over.
>>
File: IMG_7149.jpg (22KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7149.jpg
22KB, 350x263px
>>1934664
Q U A D
U
A
D
>>
File: They Don't Want None.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
They Don't Want None.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1934683
>Then the Based redneck Stone Cold came along and saved the company after his previous company didn't realize his potential.
>>
He was a draw. He drew more than the following and previous year. He was booked like fucking shit. Go ahead name me his opponents (no not face hbk). The poor underage kiddies will never ever experience how over diesel was. I pity them. He was wrestling before they were even born
>>
File: Are You Serious?.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Are You Serious?.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>1934702
>>1934707
>Blaming shit performance on other people.
Typical anti-smark cucks.
>>
>>1934707
HBK was the heel at WrestleMania 11.

>The poor underage kiddies will never ever experience how over diesel was. I pity them. He was wrestling before they were even born

State of this overcompensating Googlekid
>>
>>1934714
I was just shading Romannetty m8.

Picture it: "Like Diesel But Worse". Just imagine saying that to somebody from 2014 or earlier.
>>
Because he started to get popular when he was slightly edgey/badass, and then when Vince saw that he immediately turned him into the typical bland whitemeat baby face that nobody wanted by 95.
>>
File: 1474632475943.jpg (305KB, 691x859px) Image search: [Google]
1474632475943.jpg
305KB, 691x859px
>>1934707
>The poor underage kiddies will never ever experience how over diesel was. I pity them. He was wrestling before they were even born
Diesel, Tatanka, Razor Ramon, Doink etc were the reason I quit watching WWF for the first time. I tried to stay the course, but they sucked. It wasn't the booking. They were distinctly second tier.

>Go ahead name me his opponents (no not face hbk).
Bret Hart carried Kevin Nash to the only historically significant match of his career. (The fingerpoke is historically relevant, but it was not a match).
>>
>>1934707
This. Diesel was the coolest wrestler of that year. Everyone at school loved him.
>>
He was one of the WWF's biggest stars during his time there.

I think if Nash would have stayed in the WWE instead of jumping ship to WCW, he would have become one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Vince saw him as the 90's version of Hulk Hogan, a wrestler with limited talent but had a great look and gimmick. He was pretty much tailor made for what Vince likes.
>>
>>1935181
>>1935784
You're just making shit up.
>>
>>1935796

ya seethin because he isn't the indie midget you're used to pretending to like now.

on a sidenote i'm convinced smarks don't actually like or even watch any of these indie shitters they cheerlead for. i'm pretty sure they just pretend to like them so they can spout off some obscure reference to whatever outlaw promotion they claim to have seen them in so they can sound smart around casuals.
>>
>>1935796
You're just underage

I also distinctly remembering wcw crowds chanting for diesel every week during their debut weeks as HEEL

>>1935809
You're correct

https://twitter.com/MLW/status/794338436996022276

https://twitter.com/MLW/status/794332662928392198
>>
>>1935829
>crowd being excited to see a debuting wrester
NO WAY?!
>>
File: Kevin Nash.jpg (34KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Nash.jpg
34KB, 640x685px
>>1934664
Male wrestling fans were jealous of big sexy. You wouldn't like to watch the guy your woman think of while touching herself.
>>
>>1935855
Listen you underage fuck. He already debuted and no one made a lick of noise for razor. You have no idea what I'm even talking about do you. I'm out this thread
>>
>>1935181
Kek why lie?

>>1935809
You are literally a 14 year old that has 25,000 posts on a roblox forum
>>
>>1935865

i'm 29. daniel bryan is one shot away from being a vegetable. you had a couple years of fun ruining wrestling for everyone else, but now the fun is over. the same thing won't work with ellsworth. but thanks smarky marky, you really showed vince who the boss is. also 18+
>>
>>1935864
>SEETHING
>>
File: HeedMyLaugh.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
HeedMyLaugh.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>1934707
>>1935181

>having to make excuses for the lowest (THE FUCKING LOWEST) wwf draw of all time

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>1935873
If you are actually 29 I think you have brain damage
>>
DIESEL: Why am I the lowest paid champ of all time?

BRISCO: Because you are the lowest DRAWING champ of all time!

Based Brisco.
>>
>>1935883
he wasn't
>>
>>1935873
If you are 29 why are you deancucposting? Does this neowooaspie actually think he will fit in better by pretending to be a cancerous 14 year old spic?

If you are 29 why do you think anyone that dislikes the chronically boring vanilla giant kevin nash must automatically be a le side kickee midget cryan bryan mark?

> smarky marky
Hmmmmp
>>
>>1935904
Because people that dislike someone i like must automatically like someone i dislike because i have the mental abilities of a child and i am desperate to fit in
>>
>>1935904
This is someone pretending to be bretmark. Or he lost his brain cells praying to Rahim in the wrong mosque
>>
>>1935918
No its actually me
I havent lost all my braincells but i did just lose most of my sperm cells. Into a vagina btw

Jelly much fat asp smarks ?
>>
>>1934683
>only 4 moves
Jackknife
sidewalk slam
big boot
hair flip
snake eyes
knee lifts in corner
elbows in corner
foot choke in corner
clothesline

thats a lot more that 4
>>
>>1935963
This was the first ever that was awesome chant
>>
>>1934664
Diesel wasn't a draw. Kevin Nash was a draw.
He wasn't allowed to show his personality when he was Diesel, so it didn't connect with the crowd.
>>
>>1935829
>ROH
>Indie
>>
>>1935784
If Nash had stayed in the WWE he never would've amounted to anything.

>>1935911
This should be the official description of /wwe/
>>
>>1934761
The fingerpoke was an insult to everyone who paid in to see him wrestle Hogan in the main event. It didn't even make sense, why would anyone just give up the top title, isn't that what everyone is essentially fighting over? It buried their belt
>>
>>1936337
Fingerpoke alone nullifies all the "Kevin Nash is an alpha". He wanted Hogan's spot for years and gunned for a 1 v 1 match since he was a huge Hogan mark as a kid and wanted to make himself "the man". He finally gets it and literally lays down for him, then the next 1 v 1 match with Hogan he gets its at that shitty motorcycle WCW PPV in the most generic "Hogan vs big guy" match ever. Pathetic how much all the WCW talent was cucked by Hogan
>>
Diesel got over as Shawn's bodyguard, as soon as he and Shawn split Diesel had to carry himself and he sucked, he was worse than Roman Reigns is now
>>
>>1934664
b-b-b-b-b-ban evasion
>>
>>1935911
Someone make this next years asp banner
> implying there will be an /asp/ next year
>>
>>1935952
He also was the inventor of the gourdbuster because his back and knees were to fucked to do a standard suplex.
>>
File: Based Nash Working the Smarks.gif (4MB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
Based Nash Working the Smarks.gif
4MB, 300x227px
>>
>>1935952
So thats 3 moves, a big boot and a clothesline
Hmmm
> he had to add strikes in the corner as 3 entries
Kek
>>
>>1937061
>cuckterposting
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.