[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE planning Reigns VS Owens feud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

>WWE officials are currently looking at doing a champion vs. champion program with WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens and WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns, according to F4Wonline.com. Plans can always change but the idea is to do the feud in December, perhaps for the December 18th Roadblock pay-per-view from Pittsburgh.

>As noted, Reigns appeared on Sunday's RAW Talk Hell In a Cell post-show and made it clear he wants to add Owens' gold to his collection, saying he can get the job done where Seth Rollins couldn't.

>"I've got two shoulders, God made them broad," Reigns said. "I've got one strap. I'm looking for another."

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/1103/619044/wwe-planning-a-champion-vs-champion-feud/

BASED BIG DOG GETTING THAT UNIVERSAL BELT
>>
BBDWts
>>
BASED

Reminder they've been teasing this feud ever since that 4 way for the #1 contendership last year
>>
>Big Dog with the Galactic Title

No, just no

Let the Galactic title rot to obscurity
>>
BASED BIG DOG BURYING FAT OWENS FAT
>>
>>1934270
ALL TIME RECORD LOW RATINGS
L
L

T
I
M
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

L
O
W

R
A
T
I
N
G
S
>>
This feud only makes sense if Big Dog wins
>>
>>1934270
Based Reigns looking to kill RAM for good.
>>
>Shield reuniting, Based Big Dog and Jasethy winning the Tag Titles after New Day breaks Demolition's record
>Based Big Dog beating Fatty Owens

Dolph should kneel to the Roman Emperor.
>>
File: 1476434394065.jpg (19KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476434394065.jpg
19KB, 480x375px
> 8 replies
> 1 IP
>>
>>1934296
big dog will make the title great
>>
File: IMG_3605.png (965KB, 963x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3605.png
965KB, 963x543px
>Rawtism already on suicide watch
>fedoramen on top will be the push to finally end this miserable ride

good fucking riddance
>>
>>1934270
Based Vince realising Fat Owens Fat was a mistake and he wants to take the title off him and make big ratings Roman a double champion
>>
>>1934321
have sex
>>
>>1934270
>Further diluting of the Universal Championship
State of raw
>>
>>1934270
>roman with two titles

I'd be happier if he had the US Title and reluctantly tagged with Rollins for the Tag Team titles again.
>>
>>1934524
he'd make the universal title great
>>
>>1934537
No, he wouldn't. He'd make the UT on the same level as the US title, below the CWC and WT
>>
>WWE didn't learn the first fucking time.
>Reigns goes over Owens and holds both the Universal & United States Championship belts.
>Fans boo even louder.
>Rating drop worse.
>Dolph loses Intercontinental Championship to a Raw wrestler.
>Reigns beats that wrestler to gain the Intercontinental Championship to get over with fans.
>Fans just leave.
>Raw ratings fall so low that they can't make a come back.
>Wrestling dies.
Don't fucking do it, Vince.
>>
>>1934537
>Implying the Universal Championship belt was ever great to begin with.
It is literally a botched belt that only Kevin Owens has held according to canon.
>>
>>1934545
kevin owens is killing raw right now.
>>
Why hasn't Romanetty been fired yet?

He's ratings cancer.
>>
>>1934546
i never said he'd make it great again. he'd make it great for the first time
>>
>>1934299
>>1934303
>>1934310
>>1934321
>>1934539
>>1934545
>>1934548
What did this samefag mean by this?
>>
>>1934545
If the WWE fell wrestling wouldn't die, it would just go back to being about multiple smaller companies instead of one huge company dominating most of the top talent.
>>
File: 1be.gif (331KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
1be.gif
331KB, 200x265px
Owens will look so fucking weak, Ramen will look so STRONK
it didn't even start yet and I'm already bored
>>
>>1934561
good, owens is a jabroni
>>
Can we at least agree that the Universal Championship has been largely mishandled? It feels more mid tier belt than top tier belt
>>
>>1934561
Owens is already weak as fuck, that's the problem. Not a single clean win since he got the strap. Hell, even the win he got to get the strap was dirty.
>>
>>1934296
well that's what Romina winning would do

I mean, it's a title that's already struggling but floppy wrestler with floppy title?

Lol.

But yeah, more reasons not to watch Raw

Even if Owens is probably going to retain in this one.
>>1934270
>>1934283
>>1934295
>>1934297
>>1934300
>>1934312
>>1934322
>>1934328
>>1934537
Back to your containment thread.
>>1873764
>>1934310

Yeah.

Guess who it is?

>g-guys if i fake roman's support on /asp I'll help him to get over
>>
>>1934561
I'm going to laugh my ass off when the commentators blow Reigns on commentary about how STRONK he is when he can barely hit a Samoan Drop on Kev while Owens suplexes Reigns around like he weighs what he draws: nothing.

>>1934556
>-t. fedoroman
>>
File: Becky Lynch.png (801KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Becky Lynch.png
801KB, 1600x900px
Daily reminder that Becky Lynch miscarried when Alexa Bliss shoved her and caused her to land on her pregnant stomach.
>>
>>1934299
You already got BTFO about this

Just stop
>>
Based fatass will save the company burying shieldettys
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.