[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAniTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: o6qzLbg[1].jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
o6qzLbg[1].jpg
29KB, 600x450px
Just what the hell are the supposed to be anyway?
>>
Anarchists or something
>>
>>1933723
Bohemian, homeless, micro brewers
>>
That damn necklace tattoo is on the same lameness tier as Mr. Cool Ice.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (168KB, 1900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
168KB, 1900x1080px
>>1933723
I always think of them as the kind of crazies that Judge Dredd sends to the isocubes.
>>
>>1933723
They're all on bath salts.
>>
>>1933723
Mad max wastelanders, sorta like the Road Warriors were supposed to be, but knowing how to perform the gimmick and actually selling others offence
>>
Crazy people, but the real question is why they didn't they just form a stable consisting of former TNA guys, all four of them were former TNA champions
>>
>>1933985
>Nikki Storm was TNA World Heavyweight Champion

huh...TIL
>>
>>1933988
Senior Joe, AA, EY, and BOOBY RHOODE
>>
>>1933723
Their theme is so generic too, it needs a more sinister 80s synth feel to it, enough with the bland fucking looped rock riffs WWE for fuck sake
>>
>>1933981
Feel more like Children of Men than Mad Max to me.
>>
>>1933740
Is it worse than Brock's brass knuckles / sword / cock thing?
>>
>>1933723
If it gets legitimate nazi Alexander Wolfe over, I'm happy
>>
>>1933752
Is the remake any good?
>>
File: crazy.webm (3MB, 506x272px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.webm
3MB, 506x272px
>>
>>1933723
An excuse to get Thicci Cross on the network
>>
>>1934294
it's pretty good if you like the franchise. Not flawless, but much better than any other remakes that have come out recently.
>>
File: 1335932335060.jpg (132KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1335932335060.jpg
132KB, 600x579px
>>1933723
i think that's the point...its not supposed to be obvious. Just a handful of crazy mofos
>>
>>1933752
kinda late to the party, yeah?

Dredd is great and by great I mean instead of trying to force down Dredd story they show you a day on the job. Which does a better job at showing what MC1 is about. The 90s one just looked straight comical.
>>
>>1934294
It's not a remake. And it is very good.
>>
crust punks
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.