[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darws and anti-Darws dicuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Darws and anti-Darws

dicuss
>>
>>1933342
Television is dead.
>>
fucking autocorrect, meant yes movement.
>>
kek look at that drop during the Gaytch era
>>
>>1933344
it wasn't dead in 2006 though
>>
File: dsds.jpg (83KB, 636x409px) Image search: [Google]
dsds.jpg
83KB, 636x409px
>>1933342
Besides Cena, what was happening around this time?
>>
Am I poking at this wrong or why does it say Cena got drafted in 2006?
>>
>>1933347
desu half-way 2000 drop is almost vertical until half way 2001 (WCW disappears)

that's the wrestling bubble popping

invasion angle (second half of 2001) was still steady downwards

2002 is vertical downwards again, despite's Hogan return in the first half

2003's HHH reigns of doom didn't do nearly as bad as those moments, it was downwards yes, not almost vertical
>>
So it looks like HHH ran off most of the peak audience, and each of his hand picked champs (Rollins, Reigns, Owens) have been killing it off ever since. Nice going!

Meanwhile Big Draw Bryan could have saved Raw if fucking Sheamus didn't end his career.
>>
>>1933342
Do you know how to read charts? Obviously not. There is one data point for each year. 2006 is a rise. 2014 was Daniel Bryan. 2012 and 2013 was the rock and Cena. Go back to school
>>
>>1933356
>poking

*looking
>>
>>1933351
Maybe the Jericho vs HBK feud in 08?
>>
>>1933342
>1-Jan to Wrestlemania
literally why?
>>
>>1933357
Gaytch returned in 2002 before Hogan did and stayed as a top guy longer, Hogan was gone by July
>>
>>1933351
Hmmm, second half of 2008-first half of 2009
let me check the summaries of the ppvs
>>
>>1933360
2012 was Jericho and cm punk in a rushed build
>>
>Starts going up when Daniel Bryan and the Yes Movement is going
>Starts going down when Roman Reigns gets pushed
I think this says all that needs to be said.
>>
>>1933377
But it goes down in 2014

>smarks will actually believe whatever they want to believe in the face of facts
>>
>>1933351
ok so HHH is champ for most of 2008, then you have Edge, Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton wins the Royal Rumble

can't find a single reason of the improvement

Vickie Guerrero maybe?
>>
>>1933381
Bootista probably why it went down at that time. The shieldetty's didn't help thing though.
>>
>>1933385
Jeff hardy was a draw

>>1933387
The shield wasn't doing anything in 2014. They had a bunch of tag matches with the wyatts
>>
>>1933385
Jeff Hardy was huge at his peak. Was he doing anything of significance?
>>
>>1933388
Isn't 2014 when they broke up and Seth won MitB?
>>
>>1933387
kek it would be even lower without based Batista
>>
>>1933381
first half of 2014 is up
Wrestlemania is always the peak of the year so it's normal they go down a bit after that

second half of 2014 (Bryan leaves because of injury)
Summerslam:
Brock Lesnar squashes Cena
Roman defeats Orton

ratings go downwards faster
>>
>>1933394
That happened after wrestlemania

>>1933396
Please go back to school you fucking retard. The lines are just extrapolations between the average raw rating data points per year. Fucking morons on this board
>>
>>1933391
>>1933388
scratch that entirely
I followed the WWE championship but it was on SD and Jeff Hardy was there

the WHC had CM Punk, then Jericho for most of late 2008, then Cena, then Edge
>>
>>1933342
Cenetty confirmed for never drawing a dime.
>>
>>1933342
this chart is only the road to Wrestlemania

and the main focus going into WM 2012 and 2013 was Cena vs Rock

so how the fuck are you attributing that point to Cryan who got squashed in the undercard in 12 and was only one half of team hell no in 13?
>>
>>1933385
here's your clue, thanks bro
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.