[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LU wrestlers you want to see in WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Also thoughts on Mil Muertes?
>>
>LuchaTaker
Sure why not, but only if they bring Catrina too.
Le 5 side shape man too.
I also want to see Johnny back

Honestly I'd love to see half the guys on LU to come to WWE, but WWE can't fucking book flippy fights for shit, so in the end they are better off in LU. Imagine the potential of fucking Fenix and Drago in a super grand stage.
>>
>>1933121
>in the end they are better off in LU.

[/thread]

Fénix will probably end up in WWE soon enough though.
>>
>>1934130
Pretty much that. Vince would lose interest is 90% of them the moment he saw that alot of them are only 5 feet tall. Not to mention how many of them are wellness violations waiting to happen.
>>
>>1934138
Cage would avoid failing Wellness Tests because his piss would melt the cups.

Jack Evans was just fired by AAA so as long as his love for weed lol isn't an ish, he'd be a GOAT addition to the Cruiserweight division.
>>
I would rather have NJPW drop CMLL as a partner and replace them with AAA so RoH, NJPW, and AAA can all come together on shows produced by the LU guys. That would be the best wrestling show on the planet and would make a shit ton of money in Mexico, Japan, and where ever else LU has TV. It wouldn't be able to compete with WWE domestically but might make a dent globally.
>>
>>1934150
AAA is a fucking garbage company that is losing talent by the day.

Fénix quit, Jack Evans got fired and Pentagon wants out too.
>>
>>1934130
>Fenix
>leaving his bro Pentagon behind
they pretty much go everywhere together
>>
>>1933114
>>1933121
>Wanting TNA rejects in the WWE
It doesn't works like that
>>
>>1934152
I'm kinda surprised WWE hasn't made a play for Pentagon already.
>>
>>1934150
>NJPW drop CMLL as a partner
>shows produced by the LU guys
Are you stupid? are you going to trade "real" wrestling for some reality show garbage?
>>
>>1934153
>Mr. TNA is the current WWE World Champ

THE FACE
THAT RUNS
THE PLACE
>>
>>1934158
>Lucha Underground
>reality show

gabacho WHAT
>>
>>1933114
I fucking hate wetbacks.
Especially in """wrestling"""
Build the wall!!
>>
>>1934156
because he would need to start from ground up the pentagon gimmick is owned by AAA and weve seen what wwe does with mask lucha gimmicks from ground up.
>>
>>1934173
Pentagon Dark is apparently his & LU's way of using the Pentagon name without having to deal with AAA so make of that what you will.
>>
>>1934159
Styles left TNA, El Mesías was released
>>
Reminder that Pentagon doesn't just draw dimes, fans literally throw money into the ring after his matches.
>>
>>1934152
True, but he did leave AAA which also means he probably left Lucha too. It happened with Flamita aka Night Claw aka Octagon Jr. I wouldn't be surprised if Pentagon leaves before they start taping next season. They're making more money in Indies in the states than in Mexico.
>>
>Most of the guys you wanna see in WWE would end up in 205 Live
>no post show for them to get themselves over...in spanish

just look at what they/HHH have done with La Sombra. Took his mask off, gave him a fedora, gave him a full name and then shortened it.
>>
>>1934168
Have sex cuckasian
>>
>>1934347
>I wouldn't be surprised if Pentagon leaves before they start taping next season.

Well that's going to cause some issues...

>>1934367
Sombra lost a Mask vs. Mask match to Atlantis.

He got signed because of how pretty he was under the mask.
>>
>>1934147

How could they get rid of a dude like Jack Evans? I can't talk like I have been a fan since day 1 but what in the fuck did he do to get himself fired? I thought he and Angelico were fucking tag team superstars over the border.
>>
>>1934434
Because of some remarks he made in a shoot interview, nothing particularly disparaging (in anything it was more like a backhanded compliment at-worst) but AAA is possibly the only promotion that's more a political shithole than WWE.
>>
File: drink it in man.jpg (226KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
drink it in man.jpg
226KB, 900x1600px
>>1934417
well he lost the match because he was going to wwe. but I digress.
if wwe is hiring pretty luchadores, then why isn't Based Rush in wwe yet?
>>
>>1934804
I thought WWE only ramped up their attempts to sign him AFTER he was unmasked.
>>
>tfw we'll never see Mil Muertes vs Matanza vs CAGE vs Brock Lesnar in a fatal 4 way elimination match

Also, realistically speaking wrestlers who wouldn't flop due to WWE's shitbooking of luchadores :

>Johnny Mundo
>Jack Evans
>PJ Black
>Son of Havoc
>possibly Puma

Wrestlers that would be cool to see but would be fucked up fairly easily with PG
>Mil Muertes
>Pentagon DANK
>King Cuerno
>possibly Fenix
>>
>>1934844
I take it you don't remember PJ Black's first WWE run.
>>
>>1934844
>PJ Black
Justin Gabriel
>>
>>1934845
I do, but it was entirely a different character. Maybe if Vince sees what he's actually capable of as someone not dressed up in a Bunny suit, it wouldn't end up so badly.

Besides seeing Worldwide Underground tear shit up in WWE with Jack Evans shouting louder than any fan in the audience would make it worth anything.
>>
File: 450 McMahon.jpg (39KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
450 McMahon.jpg
39KB, 600x337px
>>1934850
Gabriel was in the WWE for almost 4 years before he was The Bunny.
>>
>>1934844
i could see Cuerno in WWE, he seem the most fluent in english of the AAA guys and he was contacted to work in the cruiserweight classic.
>>
>>1934854
>>1934850
GABRIEL WAS THE BUNNY?!
>>
>>1934869
Sometimes. Other times it was Zayn. And there's a couple of times where it might've even been Hunico.
>>
>>1934854
And he had a really shitty gimmick or close to no gimmick at all, which is the fate of many people in WWE due to muh reality era (thanks Haitch), he's quite good in LU as you can see.

>>1934861
I was honestly surprised Cuerno wasn't picked up by either NJPW or WWE, hell, even TNA. He speaks english fluently, has a god tier mask and moves, is a second generation luchador. He just has it all, really.

>>1934869
A few times, yes.
>>
>>1934880
>thinking the lack of gimmicks is Haitch's fault
>The Reality Era actually being a thing

Lad.

You don't have to convince me of anything. Gabriel was always my boy and I was peeved when his NXT run in 2014 didn't give him a career revival.

WWE made a play for Cuerno but he couldn't get out of his LU deal. Plus he doesn't own the Cuerno gimmick.
>>
>>1934883
If Pentagon Dark is anything to go by, gimmicks can easily be replaced or aped.
Give Cuerno some camo attire, make him some hillbilly woodsman hunter, and you got practically the same character
>>
>>1934194
That's a Mexican tradition, it's not exclusive to him
>>
>>1934367
WWE literally don't know what makes a star. Haitch said something like "How could you put a mask on this guy?" regarding La Sombra. One of the best things about Sombra was how emotive he was even under a mask. I don't believe they actually know anything about what makes a good wrestler anymore
>>
>>1934883
They'd just probably unmask Cuerno, and make him a generic cruiserweight that people would not give two shits about in about a week or two.

Masks are what I love about lucha in Mexico, it can give you a unique gimmick that people know what is about just by looking at it, not wondering "what the fuck is this guy about" when seeing another flippy man of no charisma.
>>
>>1934885
>Cuerno
>hillbilly

m8 no what are you doing

>>1934894
To be fair: Sombra is ridiculously, ridiculously good-looking.
>>
>>1934869
they referenced it during one of LU tapings
http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/pj-black-the-bunny-lucha-underground/
>>
File: whatchathinkingabout.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whatchathinkingabout.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>1934894
>One of the best things about Sombra was how emotive he was even under a mask.
agreed. but he did a lot of gay stuff that i didn't like. although that's just me being worked to the max.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.