[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nope Billy aint done yet with TNA!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-11-03_235559.jpg (338KB, 866x1874px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-03_235559.jpg
338KB, 866x1874px
>>
BRROTHER! It's not over YET!
>>
File: henry.jpg (69KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
henry.jpg
69KB, 625x417px
>>1932699
Big Tunes Billy called their bluff

>FUCK YOU, PAY ME

he knew they couldn't because they are insolvent. He knows Anthem doesn't want to pay and they are going to ring out the coffers of TNA. Now they fucked up and are late which opens them up to another hearing potentially.

@tnnaterau has been doing some great reporting on this
>>
>>1932709
This. But did BTB put in a clause to guarantee equity if they couldn't pay him? or is he planning to tie them up in court until they pay+interest?
>>
>>1932702
BUT WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON?!
>>
>>1932748
I think the deal was if they renege he was going to take Dixie's stake. No one knows all the details of the loan but TNA's lawyers called it "predatory" which leads me to believe this was almost a hostile takeover by BIlly leading into BFG. Bascially they had to put on a show per their contract with Pop and have tapings leading into it but couldn't finance it given the dilapidated state of the company. So Billy swooped in, said here's the money, if you can't pay it back TNA is mine, and then Dixie whined to a judge/other sponsors because she felt like she was being bullied out. Then, at the 11th hour, Anthem stepped in, gave her the money for the live BFG show and said we'll keep you in charge, let's go to court.
>>
>>1932699
>I still not have been paid

so he feels like a tna wrestler now
>>
>>1932776

I still wonder what is Anthems stake in this. Were they planning to get billy out and sell the library ASAP before the deadline to pay him? They seem as incompetent as dixie.
>>
>>1932764
BIG TUNES BILLY IS BURYING DIXIE
>>
>>1933135
i think it's pretty simple. TNA has a built in audience of wrestling fans. I think The Final Deletion had a viewership of 400k people who they can market their other products. Anthem also broadcasts RoH and CMLL. Owning TNA bolsters their portfolio if they can prove that TNA is coming around.

so their end game is either:

1. Improve TNA, try to get it back to a 1 rating which would put them in the top 25 on Thursday nights and attract advertisers so they can buy their way onto cable in the states.

2. liquidate TNA's assets to pay off the contracts and make DVDs from the tape library.

Today Dave said in that he doubts they will ever sell the tape library to WWE so make of that what you will.

I have no idea what a 3rd option would be. I'm sure Fight Network wants a slot on US cable at least for now. The tape library is by far TNA's biggest asset after the audience and having a TV deal on a nation-wide network even if the deal is fucking horrible (no money to TNA from Pop, they share revenue on ads for shit like really powerful flashlights).
>>
>>1932699
Fight Billy, Fight!
>>
>>1932929
He's one of the boys now
>>
>>1933190

But dixie has accumulated what I hear is debt equivocal to TNAs networth. I cannt imagine Anthem paying all of that. Unless of course they get Billy out of the way and ditch dixie when ever they feel like since the debt is in her name and she only has a 9% stake.
>>
File: Zero Pepe.png (73KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zero Pepe.png
73KB, 554x400px
Big Tunes Billy has just begun!!!
>>
>>1933527
I really don't know how insolvency works. The fact that the state has a tax lien on their property is alarming considering poor states like TN often give major breaks to businesses based in their states to encourage other people to start businesses that they can tax.

I think the Pop deal is worth more than anything for Anthem. People don't realize how fortunate TNA is to have a platform that reaches so many homes (even though no one is watching).

I think up until BFG Dixie was fine with Billy taking the reigns. It was around that time he started giving interviews about replacing the ENTIRE management team (herself and that guy who's name starts with L who does all the talent relations) that she panicked and looked for other options. She knew that if she let Billy fund BFG there would be no going back.
>>
Big Tunes Billy was supposed to save TNA. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.
>>
>>1933703
Dixie Carter is a stubborn mule who refuses to step aside for the good of the company.
>>
>>1933703
He's a money mark that doesn't have deep pockets
>>
>>1932699
Based Billy Corgan
>>
>>1933703
they wouldn't let him save them
>>
File: whydontyouwatchmyshowanon.jpg (29KB, 466x263px) Image search: [Google]
whydontyouwatchmyshowanon.jpg
29KB, 466x263px
>>1933703
a complete failure on Billy's part to read Dixie's character. Dixie Carter is a failed publicist who's parents would rather buy a wrestling promotion for her to manage rather than employ her in some cpacity in their billion dollar company. Think about that. Dixie Carter was given every advantage in education and familial wealth to supplement any desire she has and yet her family still refused to let her near their actual businesses. Read this as: TNA is all Dixie has ever had. Any modicum of success in her life has come from a promotion that Hulk Hogan referred to on the stand as "a very minor independent wrestling company." And he isn't wrong!

so when Billy started talking about replacing her and removing her from the company he fucked up bad. Now the Carters are going to hire the best slimy corporate lawyers to make sure Dixie remains at TNA so she has something to distract her from where their actual money comes from.

Anthem on the other hand knew exactly the person they were dealing with. So Dixie will have the title of CEO but 0 power of business decisions.
>>
>>1932776
I like you bro
You're cool
>>
>>1933703
Dixie would rather TNA die in her hands than be saved by someone else.
>>
File: siamese nightmare.jpg (250KB, 531x2170px) Image search: [Google]
siamese nightmare.jpg
250KB, 531x2170px
Oh shit nigga, Big Tunes Billy is going for the nuclear option!!!
>>
>>1935340
WTF is wrong with Billy? Why is embarrassing himself like a tumblr girl on social media?
>>
>>1935340
When will Smashing Pumpkins cover "Bitch better have my money"?
>>
>auction my stock to a Pro Wrestling Titan

what did #BROKEN Billy mean by this?
>>
>>1935340
>PW titan

I guess BTB wants a foot in the door of WWE now?
>>
>>1932699
KILL PUMPKIN KILL
>>
>>1935340
I'M NUCLEAR
>>
File: biDFHU0.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
biDFHU0.gif
967KB, 270x252px
>>1935448
>>
>>1933703
worked himself into a shoot
>>
Vince has 0 interest in owning TNA. For all intents and purposes he owns every star that company ever made and still has the Hardy's/Angle in his Roledex. I doubt he's clamoring over possibly getting to book Jessie Goddarz and DJZ (I like both of them but come on).

Only thing he gave a fuck about was the tape library which he was probably going to try to get for pennies after a TNA bankruptcy. Now that Anthem has that tied up and a platform for broadcasting it I doubt it will ever be sold to WWE. The management team who runs Anthem has more money than Vince anyways.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.