[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Billy is done with TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/770889-breaking-news-billy-corgan-no-longer-with-tna-dixie-carter-effectively-out-of-power

I hurt myself today...
>>
File: will it ever end.png (246KB, 391x327px) Image search: [Google]
will it ever end.png
246KB, 391x327px
>>1932591
>I tried so hard And got so far, But in the end It doesn't even matter
>>
They played him hard. Almost feel sorry for him since he loves the business but he should have known better when dealing with TNA.
>>
File: dixie.jpg (19KB, 308x464px) Image search: [Google]
dixie.jpg
19KB, 308x464px
Don't mess with Dixie
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>1932629
>>
>>1932629
So then TNA messed with Dixie too?
>>
>AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
>>
File: Dixie-Carter-Feet-409090.jpg (74KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dixie-Carter-Feet-409090.jpg
74KB, 523x720px
>>1932629
>Paying talent in muff pushes

I bet Vinny wouldn't do this for you... Shhhh let momma make it feel better for you
>>
>>1932591
I really wanted to see what Big Tunes Billy could have done with TNA given complete control.

Thanks, Ditzy. RIP, TNA.

Seriously, why does this bitch even want to bother anymore?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReUq5B3XT8g
>>
>>1932634
>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
>>
>>1932591
>Tried to help TNA out of genuine love for wrestling
>This is the thanks he gets
Billy had a hard life
>>
>>1932647
>tried taking tna away from the evil witch

he should've known what he was gonna get himself into
>>
>>1932591
jesus this fucking cockroach of a company just won't die
>>
>Dixie Carter will continue as Chair of the Company, as well as her position on the Board of Managers.

how does she do it lol
>>
>>1932651
>Dem muff pushes

That vag of hers must be fucking amazing
>>
File: sad.jpg (77KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
77KB, 600x687px
>>1932644
dude....
>>
>>1932591
Wrestling is almost nothing but bad/sad news these days.
>>
>DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN THE CAGE
>>
Big Tunes Billy gonna take over NXT
>>
>>1932646
>EMPIRE OF DIRT
TNA for sure.
>>
>>1932629
She's out of power too. She'll hold a (meaningless) title on the company and can cash out a salary as well as be on television every week but she has no control anymore.

Also goddamn I want to fuck her.
>>
File: anime.png (147KB, 317x350px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
147KB, 317x350px
>>1932644
>>
How much money did Billy lose?
>>
>>1932705
Plenty. But I think he's getting repaid, isn't he? At least that's the plan IIRC.
>>
Is it just me, or do the fags on TNAMecca live in their own autistic bubble?
>>
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I STILL DON'T OWN TNA
>>
>>1932705
he put in 1.8 million I think. 600k for 3 sets of TV tapings. With the clause that if TNA couldn't pay him back he would take Dixie's 92.5% ownership stake.

TNA can't pay him back so Anthem (who own Fight Network) have offered to buy him out in exchange for control of the company which they apparently now have.
>>
>>1932707
>>1932723
Interesting. Thanks.
>>
>>1932696
>Also goddamn I want to fuck her.
Me, too. As in hate fuck.
>>
>>1932723
Could that mean TNA might move to Fight Network? Sounds more promising than fucking Pop TV
>>
>>1932824
it's already on fight network in canada
>>
>>1932591
Lol.

Too bad that have already taped to the January. Billy will still be on screen as an authority figure.
>>
HOLY FUCK
JUST
>>
So where is Big Tunes Billy going to be next? LU? NXT?
>>
>>1932824
>>1932865
also I'll add that Pop TV is on every major cable package in North America. I don't believe Fight Network is available on US cable (at least my package doesn't get it). You can still access their content through their app on Apple TV or Roku though.

Television is in a very weird place. THey way we consume it is changing at a rate that should terrify broadcasters. DVR, apps, and streaming services are clearly the way of the future. What this means for wrestling is that it's only going to make the hardcore audience more hardcore. The old strategy of generating new fans by showing tits, blood, or other EXTREME things on TV to entice a consumer flipping channels no longer works. Wrestling fans in the future will have to actively seek out alternatives to WWE in the future.

With that being said having TNA on Pop TV is better for business in the old way business used to be generated (channel flipping, word of mouth). But ultimately it's not going to matter in the long run. I think this is why WWE was very wise to boot up the network and give away wrestlemania of free. They are cultivating their future audience for the long run.

I have a theory that the FloSlam deal announced next week is designed to consolidate a number of wrestling companies with the hope that WWE eventually buys them out. Likewise for Fight Network.
>>
>>1932944
I knew main office wwe comes to this board
>>
>>1932591
Good, Corgan dodged a bullet with butterfly wings on that deal
>>
>>1933071
I heard they have to pay him soon. Hopefully he'll get his settlement tonight, tonight
>>
>Dixie Normous
>>
>>1932626
He was a big money Mark.
>>
>>1932591
>this was the only chance tna had to unfuck itself
Hopefully he takes his money to ROH and makes them no.2 in America
Fuck sake TNA would be so good without that back office staff.
All the GOAT talent they've had and fucked over, all the bridges they've burned, all those years they could've made an engaging product during the pre NXT garbage WWE same old shit but instead decided to be discount WWE, all the horror stories of how much of a poorly run company.
Imagine having AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Ric Flair, Samoa Joe, Loki, Young Bucks, Bad Influence, Austin Aries, Jay Lethal, CM Punk, Finn Balor, Sting, Hogan, fuck, all the CWC lightweights, most of LU, every relevant talent from ROH, genuinely good talents fucked over by WWE
and coming up with shit
>>
>>1936101
ROH is #2 they just have a shitty tv deal.
>>
>>1936101
https://youtu.be/IOUF9282TaI?t=9m39s
>>
>>1936101
ROH have been No. #2 in the USA for years.

Fuck, at this point even PWG might be outdrawing DixieLand.
>>
>>1936356
PWG is at least profitable

hope they get iPPV in the near future. Waiting 2 months for a show is ridiculous in current year
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.