[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it an abortion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: Becky Lynch Some Niggers.png (801KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Becky Lynch Some Niggers.png
801KB, 1600x900px
Was it an abortion?
>>
>oi arv nae oidea loike but al bluddy batta enya who wunna taek muh wimmiz chompyonship
>>
>>1932077
It had to be after she said about being medically cleared the next day. Any other surgery would require stitches to heal.
>>
>>1932085
That's just not true
>>
>>1932089
Act like a grown up and finish your sentence, what's not true?
>>
File: 1_077.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1_077.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>1932078
Tooh l8 m8
>>
File: The Scene of the Accident.jpg (174KB, 1080x1113px) Image search: [Google]
The Scene of the Accident.jpg
174KB, 1080x1113px
Was this when it happened?
>>
>>1932095
Default female Caw. Literally who
>>
File: Yellow Strip Down Her Back.jpg (104KB, 1080x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Strip Down Her Back.jpg
104KB, 1080x1115px
Is this symbolic?
>>
>>1932098
The first female ROH wrestler who's going to be champion soon in the WWE
>>
>>1932103
>>1932096
>Alexa Bliss has a shrilly voice
>>
File: Holy Shit.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Shit.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
It all makes sense now.
>>
File: Alexa Krueger.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Alexa Krueger.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
>>1932107
>There was no abortion at all...

>>1932096
>Alexa Bliss knocked pregnant Becky Lynch over when she attacked her from behind causing her to shoot miscarry.

>>1932077
>Instead of losing heat for a perfectly good feud WWE payed Becky Lynch off, took her out of action and sent her to the emergency room to get the dead baby pieces removed.

>>1932103
>Alexa Bliss continues to build heat by taunting Becky Lynch by drawing a yellow line down her back to remind her off how she killed her unborn child.

Pic Related
>Tuesday Alexa Bliss debut her new gimmick Alexa Keugar. Instead of being a pedophile who kills children in their dreams, she is a womanlet who runs around and pushes over pregnant wrestlers causing them to shoot miscarry.

Explains why Becky Lynch can't drop a non-stuttering, understandable promo, poor girls shaken at what just happened and is scared for her life.
>>
File: Rated R For Fucked Up.jpg (39KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Rated R For Fucked Up.jpg
39KB, 600x337px
>>1932121
>InB4 Smarks have been bitching that WWE needs to get rid of their PG-13 rating.
>Becky Lynch's unborn baby is dead and SmackDown will soon be rated R.
Are you fuckers happy?
>>
>>1932121
>crowd chants you deserve
becky breaks down and cries
>>
>>1932077

Her title reign? Yes.
>>
>>1932104
That's not Veda.
>>
Tom Jr no
>>
>>1932121
have sex
>>
>>1932121
>she is a womanlet who runs around and pushes over pregnant wrestlers causing them to shoot miscarry.
not going to lie I keked here
>>
>>1932077
who cares
>>
>>1932814
The guy who makes the Bex General threads is probably going to be on suicide watch.
>>
>>1932096
>what should she name her new finisher
the potato famine
>>
>>1932077
The abortion only half worked

Thats why she talks like she is deaf and her eyes are wonky
>>
>>1932853
She was doing that before the miscarriage.
>>
>>1932077
>Irish
>Abortion
People didn't actually believe this did they?
>>
>>1932826
nah, its her body and her life, why would I care? I'm pro-'whatever makes Becky happy', so if she got an abortion (which im like 98% sure she didnt) it doesnt matter to me at all.
>>
>>1932121
They wouldn't put a title on a pregnant bitch
>>
>>1932883
But what if it wasn't an abortion and Alexa Bliss caused her to miscarry?
>>
>>1932907
based Rato would become based Dingo
>>
File: 72 KB.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
72 KB.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>>1932077
No. There's no way she would have said she had "something removed" if that were the case. If word got out she had an abortion then that phrasing would kill her career.

There are basically three possibilities.

1. Ovarian Cyst or IUD Infection
Something women get and have removed routinely. I don't see a reason why WWE or Becky would want to cover this up other than it is a reminder that she is (gasp!) a woman.

2. Ruptured Breast Implant
Much likely case. Breast implants come in all shapes and sizes, and some of them are actually very small and designed to look natural. Becky may have had a set put in some years ago and now has had to have a revision. She would hide this fact because busting a breast implant doesn't look good for the "women's revolution".

3. Staph Infection
Another embarrassing scenario. What was "removed" was infected tissue. The WWE is supposed to be a high class federation. Staph infections are something those outlaw indie fed wrestlers have to deal with, not WWE Superstars™. And there is also the many jokes that would be made in connection with CM Punk's lawsuit.
>>
>>1932077
She got a boobjob
>>
she got the boil on her arse removed
>>
>>1933179
This so much
How in the fuck can you find any reasonable way for it to be an abortion
2 types of abortion
Pill form,we wouldn't even have known that she was and wouldn't have taken any time off
Surgical,would have been out for longer also wouldn't have been wrestled also would have seen her fat belly
Never thought I'd actually use this but....please have sex /asp/
Source:I got kids baaabbbyyyyyy
>>
Dildo got stuck up the ass, had to be removed. Abortion speculation is absurd, as if that were the case, it could have been postponed to wrap up storylines cleanly.
>>
>>1932077
her face? yass
>>
>>1933179
She also doesnt seem to be the type of person that would describe an abortion as 'getting something removed'. Or post a smiling selfie from a hospital bed after having one. Seems a little too "cold" I guess.

On option 1, I can see her not wanting to talk about it since I doubt that I'd want to tell the world I was having problems with my reproductive organs, and if she didnt want that out I can see WWE respecting that, since its not like you can use that for a storyline or anything.

Number 2 I realllly dont think so, I dont think you can wrestle 2 weeks after having that done and I dont think she had them anyway.

Number 3 I didnt even think to consider, if it was that it'd make a lot of sense for all involved.
>>
member when the Bellas talked shit to Kharma's baby and then Khrama miscarried?
>>
>>1933835
>I wish you'd died in the womb
the fuck is with these two and killing kids?
>>
>>1932881
they literally said yes to fag marriage. le irish are conservatives meme needs to die. the country is as overrun with sjw liberal cucks as any other
>>
>>1933179
There's also the even more obvious fact that an abortion isn't an emergency procedure and she was taken to the ER. Waiting 1 night until the PPV is over would not have changed a thing. It clearly wasn't an abortion. No way it was breast impants either, becky has literal pecs most of the time. There's nothing in there
>>
File: SweatySPY.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
SweatySPY.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>>1933179
>those back muscles
hnnnng
>>
>>1932904
>>1933179
>>1933438
>>1933548
>Muh nigga.
>>1933708
>>1934031
Jesus fucking Christ you queers are fucking autistic.
>Debating that Becky Lynch didn't have an abortion when OP is clearly shit posting.
>Alexa Krueger
Fuck this board, I'm leaving and going to Reddit.
>>
>>1932092
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>1934304
Fuck off and don't come back, bitch tits
>>
>>1934333
Shut the fuck up, you cuck. No more talking while I fuck your wife or I am going to beat your little white ass. Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit, this is why your wife craves bbc.
>>
>>1934343
>SEETHING
>>
>>1933179
its 2016 strong independent women kill babies all the time
>>
>>1932868
Imagine being this stupid lads

The half-abortion was when becketty herself was conceived
>>
File: sHrzyle.png (542KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
sHrzyle.png
542KB, 680x907px
>>1932883
> I'm pro-'whatever makes Becky happy'
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.