[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survivor Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 0487505001478013450_filepicker.png (242KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
0487505001478013450_filepicker.png
242KB, 600x336px
>KO, Jericho, Roman, Braun, and ??? Vs AJ, Dean, Bray, Orton, and Corbin

>Charlotte, Bayley, Nia Jax, ???, and ??? Vs Nikki, Becky, Carmella, Bliss, and Naomi with Natalya as a coach

>New Day, ???, ???, ???, and ??? Vs Slyno, Hype, AA, Usos, and ???

Who wins?
>>
>>1931369
not the wwe, because they won't get a single dime out of this ppv
>>
>>1931369
>KO, Jericho, Roman, Braun, and ??? Vs AJ, Dean, Bray, Orton, and Corbin
Being in Canada, I can see JeriKO winning it. Jericho especially deserves it.
>Charlotte, Bayley, Nia Jax, ???, and ??? Vs Nikki, Becky, Carmella, Bliss, and Naomi with Natalya as a coach
Charlotte.
>New Day, ???, ???, ???, and ??? Vs Slyno,
Hype, AA, Usos, and ???
Smackdown has to win this. AA looks strong.
Don't know about Goldberg/Brock.
>>
>>1931369
Doesn't matter if Raw wins the matches, SmA+ckDown is going to win the feud.
>>
>>1931386
I agree that JeriKO deserves it but Jericho mostly puts guys over now and hometown heroes rarely win.
>>
>???

It's Jasethy
>>
>>1931374
This comment is not a draw.
>>
>>1931369
Sami Zyan is the final member of team raw
>>
>>1931917
>Corbin in the front
>Raw's WORLD champ Fatass behind Based Big Dog
>>
>>1931924
The Galactic Title is below the Cruiserweight title.

US > Tag Team > Women's > Cruiserweight > Galactic

WWEWHC > IC > US > Tag Team > Women's > Cruiserweight > SD Tag Team > SD Women's > Galactic
>>
>>1931917
>Deanetty not in the diagonal line
>randomly behind AJ styles and next to bray

LUNATIC HE'S CRAZY MAGGLE
>>
>>1931917
>the state of Jasethy
>>
smack
raw
smack

what do the winners get?
>>
>>1931972
>Smackdownie men's team
>winning
(lol
>>
>>1931369
>Big Botch Bayley in the match

Fucking why? Her entrance is the only good thing about her.
>>
>>1931917
Do they really like Corbin or something? why is he even on the team, much less in front?
>>
>>1932032
raw literally has nobody else
>>
>>1932037
Big Cass
Big Baron
Big Braun

The future
>>
So are Corbin and Braun gonna eliminate each other by double count out our something?
>>
LETS GO SMACKDOWN
RA-AW SUCKS
YOU DESERVE IT
>>
>>1932047
They're going to start and brawl until they both get counted out but they're still going to fight.
>>
>>1931369
Smack men

Raw women

Smack tags
>>
>>1931386
I could see Charlotte winning but Nattie putting the sharpshooter on to give the crowd a pop setting up Charlotte/Nattie at the Rumble which will build to Charlotte losing title to Bayley at WM
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.