[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes aside, what's your opinion on him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: cmpunk.jpg (111KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk.jpg
111KB, 650x440px
>>
Over-rated, decent on the mic, sucks on the ring, huge asshole. Overall, I'm ok with him.
>>
Overrated wrestler who was the biggest self mark since Bret hart.
>>
>>1930589
Very overrated. Good at the mic (at least for present day standards), decent in the ring and able to once in a blue moon create a classing, assuming he has a good partner.

Can't really say about his character, since there are many versions of the story. If he really almost died due to misdiagnosis, than fair play to him for wanting to take a long brake. However, he still seems too full of himself on all occasions when he talked after quitting.

Still, hope he gets back someday. He's no Stone Cold but it wouldn't hurt to get one more decent worker that can hold any belt in the company decently.
>>
>>1930589
I liked him in the ring, thought he was okay in the mic, instantly hated him when I looked up interviews and his twitter account.

Yet another example of a good wrestler with the ego of a GOAT.
>>
Top 5 all time
>>
File: 1474391913708.png (132KB, 365x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474391913708.png
132KB, 365x281px
>>1930589
Edgy teenager turned major asshole. Deserves all future beatings.
>>
legend
>>
>>1930589
GOAT mic worker
Average in ring but good storyteller
>>
>>1930589
the vegeta of wrestling. massively hyped up on himself. pulls off stunning victories every once in a while but by and large gets his ass kicked. one of the most interesting characters on the show when he's on it, but his refusal to play ball with others drags him down.
>>
He's a liberal nu-male cuck
>>
>>1930589
overrated crybaby.
he was only exciting at his breaking point about to leave the company.
>>
>>1930589
He's the kind of cocky that's super attractive. I've been a little bit in love with him since he beat Cena in Chicago. Awesome energy.
>>
He's a natural in the business but let huge crowd reactions get to his head and got lazy
>>
6/10 wrestler who got over by being the token edgy guy in an era of cartoonish babyfaces

He was good but not good enough to miss when he left
>>
>>1930674
are you a gay dude
>>
Could have gone down a legend, several world title reigns, and a shoe in for hall of fame. Instead he had to kill his credibility and burn all his bridges with the company that would have made him a multi-millionaire.
>>
>>1930589
Fucking fairy faggot who bought into his own hype and as a result worked himself into a shoot
>>
He was great on the mic and was fun on commentary which sucks because he would've been great on the commentary team instead of Otunga or pretty much any of the Raw commentators. You can tell he has attitude issues which may come from a legit place but its turned him into an asshole which can make you not feel as bad for the guy. The podcast cemented him not returning at least in the immediate future but money talks. Only problem is if he does come back triple h will demand to bury him and has probably been working on a promo this entire time which will take up two hours of raw.
>>
>>1930799
this
>>
>>1930810
maybe they're a girl
>>
Underrated wrestler. Would be the face of the company right now leading this new era if it wasn't for WWE pandering to genwunners so much.

Overrated everything else.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>1930589
I was really offended by his comments on "having no passion" while wrestling the Undertaker. He's one of the greatest performers of all time and that's really disrespectful to say, it should've been an honor for Punk to lay down for Taker at WrestleMania but all he gave a shit about was being the last match on the card.
>>
>>1930941
It was his dream to main event, and sure it's everyone's dream to main event, but he worked his ass off so rock could come back for 3 months and take the main event
>>
>>1931049
You just know Vince planned for the Rock to end Punk's reign from the beginning.
>>
>>1931057
the rock actually drew a dime, unlike punk
>>
>>1931066
I have personally, in real life, paid a dime to see CM Punk. Your meme is stupid.
>>
>>1931049
When Lawrence Taylor main evented WrestleMania, none of the boys complain because they knew it was good for the product. Millennials today always feel like they're owed something; and you want to talk about people that worked their ass off, what about Zack Ryder? He won and held the Intercontinental title for one night only to lose it the next night. Punk has no right to bitch when he has a ridiculously huge list of accolades.
>>
File: Seth Rollins.jpg (46KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rollins.jpg
46KB, 615x409px
>>1930926
>girl
>4chinz
>>
File: thedudeisconfused.gif (123KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
thedudeisconfused.gif
123KB, 496x279px
>>1931084
>Millennials

How old do you think PUNK is?
>>
>>1930659
Would you say Cena is the Goku?
>>
>>1931084
>none of the boys complain because they knew it was good for the product
lol

LOL
O
L
>>
Tumblr feminist nu-male who fell for the "believe in your dreams and anything is possible" meme after living in Vince McMahon's pretend world for so long. It was so satisfying seeing Phil meet reality for the first time -- maybe now he knows in the real world you can't be "booked" to win.
>>
>>1930659
>CM Punk is Vegeta

Agreed 9001%
>>
>>1931107
You don't think WrestleMania benefited from celebrity exposure? WWE never would've became as hot as it did if it weren't for celebrities making appearances.
>>
>>1931112
Can you even read your own words? That's not what I'm laughing at.
>>
>>1931107
Who complained then? Honest question
>>
Overrated as fuck on the mic because of le pipebomb, in reality he's above average but that's it. Decent wrestler, can work a match with most people, but had a shitty look and became a whiny faggot because of his own ego.

He shouldn't really come back to the WWE because he fucked up hard, but should work the indies and stop lying to himself about being in MMA.
>>
Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. He was the longest reigning WWE champ and it still wasn't good enough cause "muh mania main event"

He would've got his main event sooner or later if he stuck around. Instead he decided to jump ship and go get his head punched in for real.

BEST IN THE WORLD
>>
>>1931931
Longest reigning WWE champ of the PG Era*
>>
He comes off as a fucking jerk, I don't know why I like him, but I do and have since he first came to WWE.
>>
>>1930589
Never got into him until he came to the fed.

I hate to admit, but his pipebomb got me back into wrasslin

Think he's a clown now
>>
Was by far the best wrestler in the company from his debut. Had a decent look, good mic skills, and above average wrestling skills, and great ring psychology which made him stand out from the rest of the garbage. Then he became a self-mark and decided to expose the business in UFC and fuck up his chances of earning a decent salary ever again
>>
>>1930941
>it should've been an honor for Punk to lay down for Taker
>an honor
>to lay down for Taker
I'm not talking CM Punk now, but laying down for an old fart that should've retired long ago isn't a great honor for anybody.
Not saying Punk should've gone over, because that match shouldn't exist in the first place, but suddenly I feel like it was cool for Brock to just get that fat contract and end the streak instead of laying down for Taker.
>>
>>1931964
>expose the business
What is this retarded shit? Nobody thinks wrestling is real except for small children. Nobody thinks wrestlers are legit fighters except small children.
>>
>>1931975
But the image of punk tapping is burned into their minds whenever he beats a big guy. What little suspension of disbelief is left has all but vanished now
>>
>>1931979
>thinking Punk is the only wrestler to get bodied in MMA

18+
>>
>>1930589
Solid mic and promos
Solid-very good in ring abilities
Def one the best pro wrestlers of our time
As for him as a man
I dobt know him but he comes off as a whiney little bitch when things don't go his way
I mean,the man was champion for 400+ days,traveling the world,wrestling the undertaker.
Wwe made cm punks name who he is today, he even got to Co main event a mma event with hardly any experience solely because his name brought buy ins to that ppv. And how do people know cm punk name? Mainly because of wwe. Punk would not have had that opportunity if it wasn't for wwe and all he can do is crap on the company.wheb things got tough or not in his favor,he goes and quits and walks out.
At the end of the day,he's prob a hell of a worker but seems like an asshole
7/10,Would not hang out with but would watch wrestle
>>
>>1930589
Top 5 GOAT. I'd give anything for him to return and save the WWE.
>>
i hated him as a teenager bc i was sooo gutterpunk and fuuuuck straight eeedgeee man but desu looking back on it i got worked hard. thought he was alright. I was really on his side once his little shoot podcast came out for about 5 seconds until i realized that he literally had a great career and was ego tripping over mania. Sure there were the injuries but other people worked through em and didnt piss and moan. idk, today i'd say he's just a guy that was in the company.
>>
>>1930589
CM Punk is my waifu
>That Pepsi tattoo
instantly fell in love
>>
>>1930620
>Very overrated. Good at the mic (at least for present day standards), decent in the ring and able to once in a blue moon create a classing, assuming he has a good partner.

He is an asshole though and a bigger mark for himself than Bret is.

It's strange how he couldn't click in the ring with Bryan or Cena like he should have. The actual match where he walked out with the title was pretty average to be fair.
>>
>>1932110
it's amazing that the two RoH guys couldn't pull off some of that indierific shit that got em over
>>
Good wrestler, and not in the flippy shit technical sense. Great at telling a story in the ring and can carry most people to a good match. Pretty great promo too, even without all the kayfabe breaking shit, he was a savage heel when he was doing the straight edge society.

He's just a whiny little bitch who can never be satisfied. I don't really care though, there are plenty of bigger assholes in the business who I still like, such as Michaels.
>>
>>1931084
Zack Ryder suffered the most brutal burial of all times.
>>
>>1930589
Never drew a penny
>>
>>1931967
The problem with Punk, was that he worried too much about what the business could do for him, instead of what he could do for it. He made millions and millions of dollars off of merchandise, was handed basically every title minus the United States, 2x money in the bank winner, and got a 400 day WWE title reign. As for it being his dream to main event WrestleMania, too fucking bad. You don't think it's everybody's dream? He should've been happy with what he had, but he got selfish, he wanted more.
>>
It's my dream to cum inside Trish Stratus' asshole, and I work really hard too. Does that mean I deserve it?
>>
>>1930589
average ring worker
shitty skinnyfat body
#2 best mic worker of the last 10 years (BMJ #1)
prick
>>
>>1931960
this this this

I have to credit Punk for being the one to bring be back, stopped for a bit and didn't get to see all of the Straight Edge Society or New Nexus stuff but the pipebomb brought me back to watching it again.

Don't like him now at all, is a huge crybaby and glad he got his ass kicked in UFC.

Really hope he never steps foot in WWE again because i could never be a fan of his again after seeing how he truly is as a person; living the gimmick and got caught
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.