[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smark Cryptonite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: Kenny-Omega.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk9lgTh424I

It's. Fucking. OVER.

Corny buried Kenny Omega so deep he's next door to T-goddamn-Rex.

Absolutely based Cornette blowing out weebs and the 450 pound unwashed virgin smarks.

National suicide hotline is open 24 hours ya fuckin' manlet dweebs.
>>
>National suicide hotline is open 24 hours ya fuckin' manlet dweebs.
kek
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (21KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
21KB, 437x437px
>>1930453
> ya
> manlet

Back to roblox

Next time dont announce yourself and people might bother clicking your link
>>
>>1930466
> samefagging already
Kek
>>
>>1930467
>>1930470
>it's a bretcuck thinks everyone is carter thread
have sex
>>
>>1930453
2 minutes in m8 and Jim is already a retard

>argument thus far
>so this guy tells me that all of the things I talk shit on Omega for are from comedy promotions and segments hahaha
>he explains to me why he does this
>haha he does this dumb thing haha
>how DUMB do these jokes sound haha

He undermines his own argument and is a stubborn old fuck
>>
>>1930453
Kenny Omega is currently crushing it in japan and WWE are begging him to sign whilst Jimmy is pretending to be retarded in the hopes of getting some podcast listeners lmao
>>
>>1930482
this

His gripes are basically because he saw some gifs and selected clips of some comedy shit he did. Most which he did literally years ago in a comedy promotion. He's too much of a stubborn old fuck to watch his performances in the G1 for example.
>>
>>1930472
> its another deancuc pretends anyone else would kek at a deancuc post

Lose melanin and gain employment
>>
BASED CORNETTE
>>
>>1930482
Yeah it really is Jim at his finest

>let me tell you this anecdote about wrestling in the south in 1988
>everything in the wrestling business that I don't understand is absolute garbage

I love the guy, he has said some prolific(wrestling related) shit but my god is he a stubborn old fuck sometimes
>>
>>1930453
>giving a fuck what butthurt Cornette thinks
>>
>>1930453
Cornette sounds pretty stupid, I don't usually listen to him. Is this normal?
>>
>>1930491
> crushing it in japan
And i just did the biggest fart in the bath ever

Who gives a fuck

> wewtists are STILL trying to push their false narrative that WWE want to sign their fragile weeb lesbian lunchlady
Kekekekek
They already have Heath Slater to fill that role and he is 20 times more over than Kenny Beta will ever be
>>
>>1930516
nice one man
>>
>>1930511
Of course he sounds stupid, he has an american accent
>>
>>1930523
Cheers bruv
It was a legit like 7 bubbler at least
>>
File: 1465850640405.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1465850640405.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>an ohtaco wiiaboo
>>
Is it bad if I agree with Cornette?
>>
>>1930536

ikr what a dumb normie, i bet he doesnt even know who tomoko is xd
>>
>>1930540
the only reason Cornette holds his opinion is because he's old and stuck in the past where his only real successes in wrestling were from a time that doesn't exist anymore so yes, unless you're literally in the same position as cornette theres really no reason to have the same opinions
>>
>>1930553

Please anon, tell me more about how you know the ins and outs of the business better than a guy who presided over one of its most successful periods.
>>
File: old.jpg (29KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
29KB, 477x477px
>If they are "joke" federations, he shouldn't be fucking working for them if he had any respect for himself or the business.
Why not?

>There is no rational explanation for a professional wrestler having a match in public with a blow up doll and he should be blackballed from the entire business and have his ass beat up for doing it
There is, though. It entertained and made money.

>They don't become stars, they become freaks for the moment and then they are forgotten when the next thing goes viral
But Kenny Omega is a legitimate star in NJPW who has had a successful push to main event status, the fuck is this guy talking about?

>Remember, there used to be a guy called El Generico, apparently no one thought any more of the gimmick than I did, but the guy could work, so they took him out of the suit
Yeah, and Kenny Omega isn't selling to blow up dolls and little girls anymore either. What's his point?

>The Ring of Honor audience, unfortunately, is completely fine with this and sees nothing wrong with this, which is why jack offs like Kenny Omega can be booked there
So, the audience likes it, people go to see it and it draws money. "Unfortunately" for who?

Sorry, but these are just barely coherent ramblings of a buffoon that basically amount to nothing but "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE."
>>
>>1930564
Cornette makes a living out of being out of touch with wrestling lmao
>>
>>1930453
Remember that time Finn Balor took all of Kenny Omega's best moves in a very dominated match and buried him with ONE Bloody Sunday?

Kenny's power level is all over the place.
>>
>>1930571
>another fat greasy smark getting worked by Based Cornette
>>
>>1930564
Cornette couldn't create a drawing talent, that's why he had to be everyone else's bitch until they got tired of him. NJPW turned a comedy act into a star while WWE begs him to jump ship even though he has repeatedly told vince to fuck off
>>
Old out of touch man doesn't "get" something in modern wrestling?

Shocked.
>>
>>1930579
His argument boils down to "Wrestling shouldn't be like this" with nothing backing it up. In fact, he consistently provides arguments against himself by bringing up El Generico. There's really no logic to any of what he's saying aside from "I don't like this, and neither should you, agree with me and my personal taste"
>>
>>1930502
>SEETHING
>>
Based Cornette BTFOing obese outlaw marks
>>
Didn't Kenny only go to DDT to hook up with Ibushi?
>>
>>1930610
Quite sad that the only guy in the wrestling indurstry you could find that shares your opinion hasn't been relevant in the last decade that isn't for constantly saying not muh Rassling' lmao
>>
>>1930610
>Cornette
>not outlaw

18+
Sex
Height
Shower
Weights
Clue
>>
>>1930636
But Kenny Omega is objectively drawing right now. He's objectively a big star in Japan. Cornette is objectively wrong. There's really nothing to debate here.
>>
>>1930636
the only money corny draws is from kayfabe commentaries
>>
>>1930646

>he only knows cornette from meme videos
18+
>>
>>1930658
literally hasn't been relevant for a decade+, couldn't really give a fuck about how great SMW was, it died 20 years ago and he's still obsessed with it
>>
>>1930642
Not him, but Omega would be nothing without bulletclub.
He has the look, but is just a meme on the inside.
>>
>>1930636
>buying anime
not once
>The point is making money
Which is exactly what Kenny is doing in Japan right now, headlining their version of Wrestlemania
>Cornette drew more dimes
different times, "obese basement dwellers" make up a large part of the modern WWE audience (mostly kids from the attitude era) and they indeed will pay to see their otaku midget darlings.
>>
>>1930665
Really? Because I feel like the bullet club is completely meaningless now and might as well be called "Kenny Omega and the Geeks"
>>
>>1930665
Rather, the bullet club is second fiddle to the Elite
>>
>>1930665
If you ignore everything pre bullet club then sure
>>
Corny still buttdevastated after Kenny and the bucks called his podcast shit.
>>
>>1930636
Have sex
>>
>>1930716
The fact that he came up to the Bucks and was like "HEY GUYS ISN'T IT GREAT THAT WE HAVE THE ONLY REAL FEUD IN WRESTLING" just reveals that he's a disingenuous fucktard.
>>
>>1930716

Hi Kenny
>>
>>1930721
Hi Jim "I Hate Silly Shit In Wrestling But I Book Matches Where The Loser Has To Wear A Diaper" Cornette
>>
Just the idea of your usual anti smarks using Jim Cornettes opinion, who owned literally one of the biggest outlaw promotions and is obsessed with old timey wrestling is fucking hilarious, how fucking desperate
>>
>>1930721
Hey Jim, i'm surprised you can use 4chan considering your inability to understand anything from after 1992.
>>
>>1930731

Hi Matt

>>1930747

Hi Nick
>>
>>1930753
>>1930747
>>1930746
>>1930731
>>1930721
Hi Phil
>>
Cornette is the man. He triggers cuck wrestling fans aka Smarks. He gave us Cena, Orton, Lesnar, Batista and Kane. He called that fat ass Kevin Steen out on his bullshit, he took the young cucks off of ROH and he pissed off all the fat ass smarks when he was in charge of ROH booking. He also burried that disgraceful PWG promotion and that faggot Joey Ryan.
>>
>>1930453
Cornette is a bitter old man.
>>
>/asp/ goes from defending Russo and calling Cornette a cuck to defending Cornette
Make up your minds already
>>
What the fuck, it's spelled Kryptonite.
>>
>>1930813
So is countless other guys smarks defend
>>
>Corny spouting the worst imaginable opinions in the business
Wow, it's literally nothing.
>>
>>1930753
Their name is Max and Jeremy you educated Smark
>>
>>1930815
The only thing that Corny is wrong about is election politics. He hates sandniggers, so he isnt even that bad.
>>
>>1930453
This is an old shoot. Cornette is an idiot. Nothing to see. Move along.
>>
>>1930646
based sean was able to smooth a tantrum corny had over russo doing some other kc video. gotta keep those """"""""money makers"""""""" happy
>>
>>1930472
he posted a fedora

also thinks everyone is carter

so it's fedoramen
>>
>>1930665
He was one of the biggest acts in DDT, was a fine junior and is pretty much the only thing left in the bullet club that's worth a fuck. If anything outside of merch checks the bullet club is a stink he should get away from.
>>
Let's see here:

>Omega: first gaijin to win the G1, will main event Wrestle Kingdom and has both NJPW & WWE dumping truckloads of money at his door
>Cornette: fired from WWE, TNA *AND* ROH within the same decade, cannot get booked anywhere

Looks like it's a...KO

>Cryptonite
>>
>>1930747
Holy shit what a burn.
>>
>>1930801
>Cornette is the man

So why will no promotion worth a crap book him?

Fuck, even TNA doesn't want him.

T
N
A
>>
>Is there we're at?
Yes, it is Jim. Can you accept that?
>>
>>1931497
He is a terrible booker, he literally never practices what he preaches, go look at all the cake incidents he had when manage the express. He also is a terrible employee but nowadays he is fucking legendary at angering smarks on his podcast and back in the day he was legendary at angering marks as a very good heel manager.
>>
>>1931539
He's legit a fantastic performer as in damn near GOAT tier on how he could talk people into the building and put over angles. He, however, is a mark for 70s wrestling. He can competently book given the chance but can also fail. His only real horrible record as a booker was with ROH where he was fired because of his booking (though ROH barely improved after he left and has been treading water and a shell of itself before and after he started booking there, though no talent shitters like black and davey were main eventing under him).

OVW ran it's best years under him and he was fired for being a cunt not his lack of booking talent, for TNA he was more akin to a roadie who helped get the talent to do matches and stuff while Russo wrote television, for WWE he was unprofessional and he did fine contributing when Jim Herd fucked off.
>>
>>1931554
OVW peaked when Heyman booked.

SMW failed commercially.
>>
>>1931605
tbf all wrestling failed commercially the year smw folded
>>
>>1931623
1995?

WCW & ECW were both on the rise, and that's without even getting into lucha or puro.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>1930453
>agreeing with the same guy who slapped the shit out of Santino just because he didn't find The Boogeyman scary enough
>>
>>1931081
>not knowing how to spot bretcums

kys fedoramen stalker
>>
>>1932552
He got fired for that too
>>
>>1932552
You mean almost ruined a segment on his tv show just because he wanted to look like a tough cunt. Cornette was a major fag about it but let's not pretend Santino didn't do anything wrong.
>>
I voted for Trump just to hear Corney's reaction if he wins
>>
>>1932579
>just because he wanted to look like a tough cunt.

lol that's not what happened at all you dumbass.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.