[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfag Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Hogan-looped.gif (2MB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Hogan-looped.gif
2MB, 500x357px
Any other oldfags who have been watching since the Golden Age here?
>>
I feel like the early 90s New Generation era should be considered the line for classifying oldfags. It was over two decades ago, after all...
>>
>>1930425
>>1930476
Have sex
>>
>>1930425
>>1930476
>Newfags pretending to be oldfags because they watched the WWE Network meme.
>>
Watched since '89 Survivor Series
>>
This is now a Haitch thread!

YOU SEE ROMAN
>>
>>1930425
Here
It was all utter garbage apart from the hart foundation, bulldogs, rick rude, mr perfect, martell, macho memestein, heenan, ventura and monsoon
>>
THE FACT OF THA MATTAR IS
>>
THIS THREAD IS KILL
>>
File: 34_sDIBIASE_11121991_0001.jpg (27KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
34_sDIBIASE_11121991_0001.jpg
27KB, 642x361px
I watched a little bit as kid during the Golden Age.
Didn't watch at all during the New Generation.
Watched religiously during the Attitude Era.
Watch sparingly now.
>>
>>1931005
LISTEN TA ME YA DORK
>>
>>1930425
>crowd popped for this
Man that must've been a simpler time. I realize the guy is huge but that's a pretty basic spot nowadays relative to the reaction it got back then.
>>
File: 1473215695072.jpg (104KB, 600x735px) Image search: [Google]
1473215695072.jpg
104KB, 600x735px
>>1931538
Big guys back then rarely took bumps in their matches. So when Andre got dropped with a clothesline or a bodyslam it felt like a big deal.
>>
>>1931690

Recently watched a compilation of Jake promos and they are so fucking good. His trust me theme is boss.
>>
>>1931538
Did you forget the crowd popping huge when Cesaro eliminated Big Show from the inaugral André?
>>
Not 'since', because I've stopoed watching a bunch of times, but yeah, I started watching wrestling in 1989-90 when I was about 8. I didn't watch from 93-96, then watched 97-00. Stopped watching until 2015, and stopped again after wm32 when I realised the industry is dead forever.

Now I just listen to ae and golden age guys' podcast.
>>
>>1931792
You sound like a massive faggot who doesn't want to be insulted by /asp by saying you only watch popular times. Why the fuck are you even here if you don't watch?
>>
>>1931814
To bait high blood pressure morons and to enjoy the low quality shitposting.
>>
>>1931816
Wow, I was going to insult you again but you are 36 and if that is the only enjoyment you get in life. Why live?
>>
>>1931826
Why would it be the ONLY enjoyment I have in life? Not everyone who posts here sits on 4chan for 18 hours a day. What a weird assumption.
>>
File: Sting-03.jpg (102KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sting-03.jpg
102KB, 900x450px
I grew up in the late 90's early 00's, but I was introduced to wrestling by my uncle who watched only Golden Age PPV's and shows.

I remember watching far more Hogan and Macho than Stone Cold and Rock.

Dusty Rhodes was also legit my favorite as a kid. I liked his little dances he did. I also really liked Sting.

I didn't get back into wrestling until about a year ago and i've been using the Network to fill myself on all the shit that was happening in the Attitude and RA eras.
>>
File: 9zHDTpV.jpg (133KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
9zHDTpV.jpg
133KB, 500x684px
>>
>>1931538
Warrior slamming Andre was more impressive to me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.