[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Undercarder EXPOSED!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: the undercarder.jpg (52KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
the undercarder.jpg
52KB, 670x409px
The Undertaker has buried more young talent than Triple H, and never drawn a dime. PPVs with him headlining have performed catastrophically – he's a confirmed anti-draw.
He only stayed on top due to excessive politicking; in recent years, Undertaker has thrown his backstage weight around to assure he goes over active talent nearly half his age (Bray), purely to keep his waning reputation.
The Undertaker has always been average in-ring, and sub-average on the mic, only able to be carried by truly god-tier workers (HBK, Bret, Foley in his prime, Batista).
The Undertaker is the greatest myth spun by the WWE. Anyone who buys into him as anything more than a lap-dog Vince felates due to his brand-loyalty, who has been handed fame, success, and status, thanks to his unflinching dedication to the WWE, is a mark.
>>
>>1930350
We already exposed the Undercarder last week you idiot.
>>
>>1930350
How will he ever recover?
>>
File: 1469568055936.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1469568055936.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>batista
>>
>>1930347

>I posted it again! XDDDD
>>
HE'S still my favorite

U mad nigga?
>>
>>1930350
Based /asp/ btofing taketty forever
>>
>>1930367
>Undertaker mark reporting in.
Tell that nigga.
>>
>>1930350
Bless this post, Mark BTFO never unable to recover
>>
>>1930350
He has been a solid midcarder for more than 20 years
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (3KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).jpg
3KB, 199x253px
>>1930350
>>1930353
>>1930356
>>1930358
>>1930368
>>1930371
>>1930372
>TFW /asp/ doesn't like Taker because he never drew a dime but sucks Roman Reigns dick even though ratings dropped even worse then with Taker and he gets booed out the fucking building.
The state of the nu-male anti-smark cuckolds on this board.
>Also, Taker mark for life.
>>
>>1930383
Thank you for the bump
>>
>>1930394
You're welcome, here's another.
>>
>>1930397
Based, keep this baby at the top so marks can see it
>>
>>1930398
This.

Based /asp/ working the old school nu males and the "this is wrestling" obese chanters
>>
I hate this meme.

>He buried more talent than HHH
Name someone other than the Wyatts.
>>
>>1930368
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>1930398
So, the same 4 guys of always?
Top kek
>>
Undercarder proved to be a little bitchfuck when he buried Punk in 09 over fucking dress code.
>>
>>1930372
top kek
>>
>>1930475
Edge
Batista
Phil
Etc.

Pretty much most of his Wrestlemania matches where his meme streak should have ended years ago.
>>
>>1930475
ddp
jeff hardy
umaga
lashley
etc...
>>
>>1930500
>Undermarkers in full damage control
>>
>>1930545
>Edge
>CM Cuck
>Diamond Dallas Page
>Jeff Hardy
>Umaga
I know wrestling is fake but there has to be a suspension of disbelief and non of these fuckers would be able to beat the Undertaker.

>Batista
Maybe and their feud would have been GOAT if it didn't result in Batista jobbing out to the Great Khali in the gayest steel cage match ever.
>Bobby Lashley
He was cool as shit but I think he is overrated. Black wannabe Goldberg 2.0.
>>
>>1930593
>who did he bury
>these guys
>TH-THEY DON'T COUNT

lmao hi mark
>>
The Undertaker has had a very small number of title reigns even though he has been a full time main eventer most of his career. Taker threatened Shawn Michaels when he didn't want to put Austin over at Wrestlemania 14. Taker was also a well respected locker room leader most of his career. Out of all his wrestlemania oppents Bray is one of the least deserving to go over, half the time he is just a jobber, might not be his fault for stupid booking but he wasn't booked strong enough leading up to his match to be viewed a credible threat to Taker.
>>
>>1930599
>thinks jobbing out taker to jeff hardy was a good idea
>>
>>1930599
He didn't bury Edge, Edge was has held the title before and after his Taker feuds and stayed in the picture until his retirement. If you want to argue he didn't put Edge over then fine, but even if Taker should of let Edge go over it shouldn't of been Clean.

If you want to argue CM Punk, he made the title look weak when he held it during his first run. He looked like a prototypical light weight wrestler.
>>
>28 posts
>15 IPs

Yup no silly meme being forced here whatsoever.
>>
>>1930383
The entire mess of a project to get Roman over is more interesting than the undercarder. The Ministry was pretty cool though.
>>
>>1930766
>tfw your theme is more over than you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPjqAADShE4
>>
>>1930545
Edge, Phil, and Batista went on to do better things or did better things. Not really a career breaking burial.
>>
Keep in mind /asp/ is one of the least drawing boards on 4chan so only about 4 people are pushing this "undercarder" meme. Taker is great.
>>
Yeah but what about his brother, The Overgiver?!
>>
>>1931242
Maybe we should head over to reddit and wooo to proliferate the meme better eh?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.