[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kid Kash on Phil!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: kid-kash.jpg (23KB, 352x234px) Image search: [Google]
kid-kash.jpg
23KB, 352x234px
Source: MMA Fighting

MMA Fighting recently talked with former WWE superstar Kid Kash ahead of his return to MMA. He talked about the UFC debut of CM Punk, why he is going to fight again and more. Below are some highlights.

On CM Punk's UFC debut:

> "Damn, he's the same weight that I am. How bad would I love to knock his ass out? I've never liked him. I've known the guy for at least 15 years, probably, and he's been such an arrogant asshole. He was handed so much sh*t. He never earned a f*cking thing. I'm kind of amazed that he had the camp that he had for two years and went down that quick and with no defense whatsoever. I would be there with bells on it. I would love to fight that f*cker, I really would. ... He would be in for a very rude awakening. That f*cker couldn't beat my meat; he couldn't."

About CM Punk leaving WWE:

> "How arrogant is that. You just simply quit an amazing job. It's an amazing job. You make a lot of money. Your merchandise sales are incredible. You travel the world. On top of that, you're one of the main headliners and you're crying about it. I'm sorry, buddy. That's just an ego shooting out, one for the ages."
>>
wew talk about seething
>>
Never heard of this jobber
>>
Based Kash!
>>
Never heard of this guy, but he is right about CM Cuck
>>
who?
>>
>>1929899
18+
>>
>>1929891
>BREAKING: bitter also-ran is bitter
>>
LITERALLY who
>>
GOAT Kash
>>
BASED. Phil is shitting himself now
>>
>47 years old
Kek he's got zero chance
>>
member when he in mid air countered that top rope power bomb into a hurricanranna?
>>
>>1929963
webm?
>>
>>1929891
Kid kash was my jobber in my gm mode in smackdown vs raw 2006
>>
>>1929965
here is the match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-2D9sQJSUI
>>
>>1929965
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>1929891
how will phil ever recover?
>>
>>1929973
Same
>>
>>1929891
PHIL UTTERLY BTFO
>>
>>1929891
Would pay to see it.
>>
>>1929973
You mean the 2007 version you fucking loser
>>
>Kid Kash is the geek posting all the CM Punk threads on here

Depressing.
>>
>Kash shooting on anybody for being egotistical
>>
>>1929976

this would be a 4, maybe 4.5 star match today
>>
>>1929891
PHIL BTFO
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.