[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NXT/ tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: nxtdraws.jpg (171KB, 1020x2019px) Image search: [Google]
nxtdraws.jpg
171KB, 1020x2019px
Mandy Rose, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce outdrawing roster outside of smark territory

Rose appeared on Total Divas, Tough Enough. Looks like a goddess and can actually wrestle very well. it's scary how fast she learns.

Billie Kay is called the "Dark Horse" by many in the business, has a varied moveset and can do flippy shit. She is former ROH and trained by Madison Eagle. Extremely tall, has really big legs and some serious fat tits. He finishers are great and has reportedly asked to tone down her style to be able to work with Liv Morgan and Aliyah

Peyton Royce is considered by many as the future, not only good looking. She got into wrestling because of Eddie Guerrero and is trained by Lance Storm. He has an amazing finisher. Has a unique hairline

Daria Benerato will have similar drawing power, note she has appeared only once on the show. Former Tough Enough Contestant, got great looks.

Nikki Glencross and Ember Moon are "established experienced stars" with month long NXT promos leading to their debut. Ember Moon debuted at a PPV defeating No 2 on that list

Asuka is apparently a global sensation who's moveset consists of kicks and a submission. But she's from japan so you're supposed to take her seriously. If you say shit about her or call her overrated you will be labelled as a mark. Most of her fans are "forced" fans.

Aliyah is okay and has potential

Liv Morgan....
>>
>>1929397
>339 followers

HAHAHA
>>
>>1929400
>0 posts
>>
>>1929397
>Peyton Royce
>Good looking

Lel. That moon faced, near-downs lady is NOT good looking
>>
>>1929397
How much revenue does WWE get per Instagram follower?
>>
>>1929397
Fuck off back to wew you retard.
>>
>>1929413
Beggars shouldn't be pickers.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.jpg (30KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.jpg
30KB, 505x431px
>writing all this shit about developmental divas
>>
>>1929397
>this autist is STILL trying to force his meme
Maybe /wooo/ would like it more. Try that place. In fact you reek of that site, you're probably from there
>>
>>1929419
I'm been on 4chan for 11 year, from /p/ /gif/ and /ic/. I think you're a newfag who came here in 2013 when this board was created. This is how we used to troll /tv/ WWE fans
>>
>>1929424
>>1929419
>Oh look he managed to come up with a better troll post than me
Deanmark Spotted
>>
>>1929426
>>1929432
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1929419
>>1929424
>that post carter makes when someone who isn't him starts a shitposting thread
>>
>>1929432
>>1929434
Deancuck ran this board for the majority of the year, my little samefag. Your shitty meme gets a dozen replies if it's lucky
>>
>>1929434
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1929433
I'm actually from /mu/ and /tv/ ran the WWE generals there from 2007-2011
>>
>>1929437
He was the biggest fail and is a l"iterally who?" who needs to promote himself
>>
>>1929440
>>1929433
Post-2014 4chan Newfag spotted
>>
>>1929437
>deancuck
A guy nobody gave a fuck about and couldn't even get a reply without resetting his router
>>
>>1929414
no one said a thing about revenue tho? you want to be a smartass but don't understand the value of social media or how it can reflect on a wrestlers value? (even though OP is twisted for a number of reasons)
>>
I know OP is baiting, but hilariously there is some truth to his pic. WWE wants to be mainstream, they should focus on creating a product suitable for mainstream.

Mandy Rose and Billie Kay have perfect Mainstream Appeal.

Asuka? Maybe if you play it right with her.

The others? I don't think so.

The Rock, Stone Cold > Finn Balor, Seth Rollins for fucking personality alone.

How would instagram count matter? It shows how much of the "less invested" crowd can be pulled by a superstar

Naomi is a better choice than Ember Moon if you want to make a black superstar big.
>>
>>1929453
wat u mean
>>
>>1929413
>moon faced

You don't know what this expression means.

>>1929453
>and couldn't even get a reply without resetting his router

DESTROYED
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.