[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does basically everyone in the WWE use a fucking suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Cuerno.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cuerno.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why does basically everyone in the WWE use a fucking suicide dive? They never look good either.

There's so many moves you can pull off by jumping over the ropes, the possibilities are really there. Why suicide dive?

King Cuerno has probably the best looking one and it puts everyone in the WWE to shame.
>>
Aries has a pretty great one.
>>
>>1929242
THE ARROW FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL
>>
https://youtu.be/SIwgTTEUyPY
The best.
>>
>>1929242
The only dives I like in the WWE are Sami and (half the time) Seth.
Oh and Harper because he's a big guy
>>
WWE's road agents are shit
>>
Yeah, they're over-using the fuck out of it. I like Ambrose a lot but it feels silly to have him do it, he doesn't need it and can do wacky stuff like jumping off the announcer table or that spot where he clotheslined Styles on top of the barricade.

It's especially silly with Roman doing it.

Then you have the cruiserweights and the big guys. It's just silly.
>>
>>1929242
muh outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1929527
Harper has a GOAT Suicide Dive regardless of his size, his form is on-point.

>>1929546
>muh entry-level babby's Sports-Entertainment™
>>
File: All hope is lost.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
All hope is lost.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>1929525
>tfw you remember it was shit like this that ultimately helped making him a murderer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.