[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reply Change the outcome of any WWE match in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0091.jpg (259KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
259KB, 1600x1000px
And discuss the impact of that outcome.

Pic related. Nexus beats Team WWE. Wade gets his title run and becomes top heel. Nexus hold strong until RR, setting in motion feuds for Mania.
>>
>>1929155
Wrestlemania 27 should have been

WWE Championship : John Cena (C) vs CM Punk (Royal Rumble Winner)

The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett
>>
>>1929155
This was fine and wade was fine for the next 6 months of the feud. It was the corre that fucked his shit up
>>
>>1929191
>going over your top heel stable in their first big match
>"This was fine"
>>
>>1929187
Also Edge (C) vs Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship too
>>
>>1929187
Punk was far better off getting the Pipebomb and renegade angle.

Now, WWE completely fouling it up, that's another story.
>>
>>1929217
He still could get the pipebomb storyline
>>
>>1929221
>could get a storyline about how he's underappreciated and underused
>after main eventing WrestleMania for the WWE World Championship

Uh...
>>
>>1929155
Rock vs Punk

Punk wins and goes on to beat Bruno Sammartino's record
>>
Sting beats Triple H at WrestleMania.

Sting cuts a nice promo the next night and his feud with Triple H ends. He shows up next year for his final match against Undertaker at WrestleMania.
>>
The Nexus SUCKED

I'n sick of this revisionist history

Even if they DID win, Cena would "bury" them like 2 months later and they would all be released by the tail-end of 2012
>>
>>1929251
Gabriel hung on 'til early 2015 and he was the first released after >Tarver.
>>
FAR less important but Christian successfully defends his WHC against Orton on Smackdown and Orton turns heel afterwards leading to ECW2.0 reign for Christian.

That or I change Mania 4 and have Ted Dibiase win the belt then or at Rumble 91 over Slaughter
>>
Orton beats Taker at WM 21. That's where it should have ended.
>>
Have Triple H go over Roman at Wrestlemania
>>
>>1929308
>wasting THE STREAK on an underachieving B+ shitter like Ortonnetty
>>
>>1929155
Wade would have gotten injured with the belt most likely though
>>
Brett goes over Shawnetty, take the belt to WCW and cuts a promo on Vince about.the WCW is better.

Result is WCW winning vs WWF.
>>
>>1929155
Mine goes back to a match on RAW in 1997. It was just after the Montreal Screw Job went down and Bret Hart had left the WWE.

As a result of that Owen Hart had gotten into an extremely heated feud with Degeneration X and on this episode of RAW Owen was supposed to face Triple H for his European title. Triple H was kayfabe injured and couldn't compete, so instead Owen was given a WWF World Title shot against Shawn Michaels.

Stone Cold was not quite ready as of yet and there was really no one else to have HBK have a heated feud with. Owen put Shawn in the sharpshooter, Triple H nailed Owen in the head with a crutch and got HBK DQ'd, retaining the belt for Michaels. DX proceeded to bury Owen in the middle of the ring, beating him down.

I would have had a ref close to the Hart family call for the bell without a Michaels tap, awarding Owen the world title for the first time in the way Bret lost it. That feud would have been red hot and controversial finishes would lead up to a Royal Rumble 2008 title match which resulted in a double pin and Stone Cold, who had a lot of heat with Owen, would go on to win the Rumble as planned. Wrestlemania would have gone triple threat with Owen holding the title and Stone Cold going over.

That way Owen never would have been jobbed out as the blazer and not been killed.
>>
why are smarks so obsessed with the nexus, they were utter shit and deserve to be buried
>>
>>1929931
>Fucking agreed.
I quit watching wrestling because of those fuckers.
>>
Orton goes over HHH at WM 25. Also, the match has to be a bloody slugfest. I'm still baffled that the culmination of a bloodfued was a regular match that started with a fucking lockup.
>>
>>1929914
Would've been beautiful. Too bad Shawns ego was too big at the time to let something like that happen.
>>
>>1929931
> Guys, I'm contrarion for (Yous)
>>
R-Truth over Cena at Capitol Punishment 2011
>>
>>1929931
Because it was an opportunity for WWE to create stars but once again they squandered it to preserve the status quo.

Hindsight being 20/20 over half of them were complete washouts, but that's still not an excuse for them getting buried when it happened.
>>
>>1929155
Only the 3 guys in the back are still with the WWE
>>
Brock goes over Goldberg at Wrestlemania.

Goldberg comes back in 2006 for another run.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.