[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose has already fought (5) times >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: smackdownjust.jpg (116KB, 599x671px) Image search: [Google]
smackdownjust.jpg
116KB, 599x671px
>AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose has already fought (5) times
>they will compete again in the next PPV
>>
Jasethy and Fatty fought the same number of times already and its not stopping anytime soon
>>
>>1928764
>not shopping the beard
>>
They'll be Survivor Series teammates actually.
>>
File: 1471885644106.png (577KB, 1249x847px) Image search: [Google]
1471885644106.png
577KB, 1249x847px
>>
>>1928774
>zach snider bvs kino
smackdown just cant lose
>>
Kek what a joke
>>
File: 1449935853418.png (1MB, 2422x850px) Image search: [Google]
1449935853418.png
1MB, 2422x850px
>>1928773
>RAWtist is confused by actual story telling and matches with meaning
>>
I really don't understand why they're clogging up their supposed top feuds so much by having the same match over and over.

AJ should be fighting Orton by now, or you could turn AJ and have him fight numerous other people such as Miz or Bray.

KO needs to stop fighting Jasethy now, even though I really liked the HIAC match. Although, there is literally no babyface to put him against right now and it would be stupid to turn him. Maybe turn Jericho, he's over as fuck.
>>
>>1928917
>AJ should be fighting Orton by now,

Why would you waste GOAT BMA+J on a shitter like Orton?
>>
>>1928919

Because there are no other credible babyfaces to fight him.
>>
>>1928920
Sounds more like they should build up other babyfaces or turn AJ face.
>>
>>1928921

They have no idea how to build a babyface who isn't already over. Turning AJ would be for the best.
>>
>>1928764
This one is no DQ's you fucking faggot. No hits to the bollocks behind the ref's back this time
>>
>>1928925
Styles vs. Bray could be interesting.

There was a tease of Styles vs. Corbin a while back, too.
>>
>>1928917
>KO needs to stop fighting Jasethy now
KO has no credible opponents other than Jasethy or Roman and the latter is on the midcard

Jasethy will eventually move on to HHH and Roman will have no shortage of potential opponents to elevate the US title

There is no point for turning Jericho since he's lost so much this year he's not a valid and credible threat anymore

So who's next in line? Sami Zzzzzzayn? lel
>>
Thats because they have had nothing but screwy finishes and their matches are only getting better. If the crowd is hot at TLC and not dead the whole show styles and ambrose will knock it out of the park. The match they had on the last smackdown has unironically been better than any RAM match since the split and isnt even the 2nd best match that's happened for smackdown.
>>
>>1928949

They can't do Zayne because they already had a huge feud this year and the whole point of the last match was that they'd leave each other alone for a while now. They're really fucked for Owen's opponents. Don't know what they're going to do, maybe he'll drop the title.
>>
>>1928961
They've already had a singles match since then.
>>
Was it just me or was the crowd completely dead?
>>
>>1928764
Why are they booking Ambrose so strong and AJ so weak?

He hasn't won clean in ages, I get he's a heel but come the fuck on
>>
>>1928949
>Roman
>Midcard

Hes got two shoulders hasnt he :^)
>>
>>1929102
Roman does not need the Universal Title

He's already above the Universal Title

John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar and HHH will never get up on their beds and say "Hey, I want a shot at the Universal Title", not once and not ever

Roman is truly in the midcard but his presence and charisma puts his feuds on the upper card, compare it to someone like the other Based Big Guy who was feuding with a spic and the US title was nothing more than a pissbreak match

He's not even front and center anymore like 4-5 months ago

He shows up for his daily feud on Raw, he fights, talks a bit and then fucks off

His booking hasn't really changed but he's not the focus anymore but the focus still shifts to him because he's that damn good and has got the it factor
>>
>>1929109
>the delusional state of Romannetty apologists
>>
>>1929111
>Owenmark mad that Roman outshone the shitty belt
>>
File: Laughing - Umaru.webm (231KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing - Umaru.webm
231KB, 900x506px
>>1928764
>rawtists cheered "this is awesome as a cell was being lowered on fucking sasha and charlotte
>>
>>1929115
Nope. But thanks for replying, now I can also say:

>lol CRYback
>Pre-Show Stopper ever mattering
>EVER
>>
>>1928764
>Alexa Piss will defend the title against Nigomi
TLC will be awful
>>
>>1928764
>AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose has already fought (5) times
The Rock and Austin fought more than that and nobody got tired of it.
>>
File: nido.org_1468120793703.png (14KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1468120793703.png
14KB, 320x475px
>>1929020
>>
>>1929213
The Rock & Steve Austin had 10 broadcast 1 vs. 1 matches over the course of nearly SEVEN years.
>>
>>1928919
Randy Orton is the GOAT

kys
>>
>>1929100
Look at the height difference when they stand off
>>
>>1929238
>-t. Hot Topic kid
>>
>>1929148
>implying bliss will have the title then
>>
>>1929249
>getting worked by The Viper
>>
>>1929257
Joke's on you, 'cause I realized he was shit years before he even got that nickname.

>worked

0 DIMES
>>
>>1928919
Orton's based when he's motivated, and he's usually motivated against top-tier opposition.
He seems to be a more driven since coming back and being on SD. I guess it's just a better environment than RAM? Wouldn't surprise me.
His mic work's fine, now, too. Judders from boring to good, but AJ is pretty enthusiastic in his talking, so it'd balance out.

>>1929264
t. Kelly Kelly
>>
>>1928764
>Dean Ambrose has had 291 televised matches on the WWE and will continue to have more of them for the foreseeable future
When will the suffering end?
>>
File: dc4.jpg (38KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
dc4.jpg
38KB, 600x632px
>>1929109
>>
>>1929119
leave rydraw out of this
>>
>>1929264
>0 dimes

False

Biggest draw of the last decade

Also

>Getting worked by the Legend Killer
>>
>>1928764
It's because they split the brands but still have monthly PPVs for each brand so almost every match on each PPV is a rematch.
>>
But the Ambrose VS Styles matches have been consistently good to great and this one is gonna be fun with the TLC gimmick. You guys are faggots. You don't get to appreciate the golden moments of Smackdown while you live them.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.