[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited /asp/ ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: wwe-tlc-2014-poster.jpg (45KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-tlc-2014-poster.jpg
45KB, 780x440px
>Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon announced on tonight's edition of Talking Smack! that WWE Champion AJ Styles will defend his title against Dean Ambrose at the next SmackDown branded pay-per-view, WWE TLC. The bout will be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match.

> WWE TLC takes place on Sunday, December 4th at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX.
>>
They need more top talent, but tonight's match was their best yet.
>>
>>1928560
I was talking about upcoming TLC PPV.
>>
I doubt it will be better than AJ vs Roman extreme rules or Roman vs Sheamus TLC, so no. Dean can rot in hell, he wrestles like trash stratus
>>
>>1928565

I know, but I'm saying that they need more than AJ and Dean.
>>
>>1928559
Mr. CZW better deliver he has done shit in matches that should be up his alley.
>>
>>1928559
>inb4 a TLC match for the Smackdown Women's Championship is announced
>>
>>1928584
why would that be bad? Its only fair women of the blue brand get their fair shake as well.
>>
>>1928584
Man, I'd love to see Becky there, but I dunno if Alexa's tiny body can handle a TLC match.
>>
>>1928584
nia jax should come to SD she would be a perfect fit for TLC
>>
>>1928567
Wasn't Roman vs Sheamus a stinker?
>>
File: Smug_Dexter's_Dad.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Dexter's_Dad.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>1928617
Never said it would be bad. I'm just predicting the obvious. Leagues better than throwing women into Hell in a Cell match before even doing a steel cage match.
>>1928651
I don't think by the time TLC arrives it'll be Bliss feuding with Becky though. Probably Nikki? Nattie? Carmella? Eva Marie?
>>1928661
>pic related
How so?
>>
>>1928697
because nia is t h i c c
>>
>brand split
>same feuds for the past 4 months
(lol
>>
>>1928683
It was.
>>1928699
What ever happened to Fartfag and his obsession with Nia's thicc ass passing a bad one?
>>
>>1928683
No, even meltzer loved it. You just got worked by the shit chants like this poor retard >>1928710
>>
File: shootout.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shootout.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1928573
He'll be ready.
>>
>>1928745
The match itself was shit, but the end result was what made everybody love it to an extent including Meltz.

Who wouldn't cheer for Roman breaking his tatertots spewing character to actually maim Sheamus and Haitch in a rage after such a huge letdown of a match.
>>
>>1928765
No the match was great and they both pulled out all the stops. But I wouldn't expect a newfag tripfag cancer piece of shit like yourself to have any taste or knowledge
>>
>>1928777
The crowd was chanting boring throughout the match. There was some nice spots, but it was just lackluster to what could have been.
>>
>>1928777
This
>>
>>1928789
On top of that Roman has done way better matches than what he did with Sheamus.
>>
>>1928697
Becky/Natty TLC would be pretty fuckin' lit.
>>
>>1928821
Speaking of Natty is she a face now? It's be very bad writing if she turned again after such a short time as a face.
>>
THE GREATEST TLC MATCH THAT EVER TOOK PLACE IS THE MULTI-MEN TAG TEAM TLC MATCH BETWEEN RYBACK, BRYAN, KANE VS THE SHIELD, IN 2012.

THERE IS NO OTHER MATCH THAT CAN SIMPLY TOUCH THIS.
>>
I don't understand why they put ppl who hate each other on the same team for survivor series.
>>
>>1928831
I genuinely have no clue. She's acting nice in promos, but it might just be sucking up to the bosses, and she's still acting heel in matches?

I really have no idea.

>>1928840
SmackDown people can be motivated by wanting to kick Raw's ass to get back at Steph for treating them like shit for years, plus AJ wants revenge on like half that fucking team for various shit.

Raw, who cares, even if any of them had good motivations, it wouldn't be conveyed meaningfully.
>>
>>1928789
So you did get worked by the shit chants like I originally said. I watch every match on mute. It is the only way to properly judge matches.
>>
>>1928858
>I watch every match on mute. It is the only way to properly judge matches.

No wonder you think Reigns is over.
>>
>>1928840

that's the whole point you cretin. 18+
>>
>>1928559
>Ambrose and AJ in yet another match

Kill me boss
>>
>>1928559
>Deanetty vs AJ #100000
>Bliss vs Nikki
Nah this ppv will suck
>>
>>1928584
That would be a fucking disaster. On the bright side maybe Becky breaks her neck, if she's even champ by then kek
>>
>RAWtists SEETHING that TLC will be 300% better than HiaC
>>
>>1929127
good thing becky will still be champ then
>>
>>1929248
KEK
>>
>>1928559
TLC needs it's logo and graphics updated to Blue now or it will look fucking stupid as a Smackdown PPV with a fuckton of Red allover it.
>>
>>1928559
>>1928559
Actually, fuck it.
Since they brought Based Backlash and No Mercy, replace the stupid as fuck sounding TLC with something better from the past like Vengeance or Unforgiven.
>>
>>1929541
Judgement Day
>>
Styles and Ambrose have been fulling out fun matches regularly and I'm not sick of seeing them. A TLC match between them sounds like fun.

I'm just afraid that it's gonna end with Ellsworth heel turn screwing Ambrose, because literally everyone can see that stupid ending coming. Just have AJ Styles win clean (as clean as you can win in TLC, anyways), and I'm saying this as an Ambrose fan.
>>
>>1928559

So, what the fuck is going on at SvS? A very hyped rematch of the most disappointing match of all time (surely that can't end poorly) and a Smack!Down vs RAW elimination match that will probably be built up like shit? If they want SvS to be part of The Big Four again, they should probably defend the only two championships on the main roster that have any credibility at all.

>>1928651

I believe Bliss used to be a competitive gymnast, so she might be capable of some Jeff Hardy shit off a ladder, which would be cool as shit. And Becky might be strong enough for some power spots with a ladder. If it was booked smart enough, and generally within the abilities of Bliss and Becky, it could actually be a decent match where the stipulation actually meant something, unlike the utter turd of a HIAC match Charlie and Seabiscuit put on, that had no fucking reason to be a HIAC match beyond the fact that it was the gimmick PPV and WWE substituted shallow political whoring in for actual storytelling a long time ago.
>>
>>1928839
Say what you will about The Shield, but god damn, they had a great streak of excellent matches going for their first year. That TLC match was incredible.
>>
Why would name the main event almost a month in half before the show. Survivor series is the focus.
>>
>>1929629
Because title isn't being defended at SS
>>
>>1929544
Judgement day will probably be the first after mania. It was always early in the year.
>>
>>1929558
Becketty is weaker than a cancer patient
>>
>>1928661
She'd be a perfect fit for a BLT, tbqhwyfam
>>
>>1929629
This might come as a shock to you, but competent promotions like to use long-term booking.
>>
>>1931588
publicly announcing a main event two months in advance is not long term booking.
>>
File: January 4.png (414KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
January 4.png
414KB, 640x358px
>>1931592
>implying
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.