[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As noted, Kenny and Mikey of The Spirit Squad are backstage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: kenny-and-mickie-1465889789-800.jpg (23KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
kenny-and-mickie-1465889789-800.jpg
23KB, 600x300px
>As noted, Kenny and Mikey of The Spirit Squad are backstage for tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Newark, New Jersey.

>On a related note, there's been a lot of fan speculation on how Ken Doane has interacted with fellow SmackDown Superstar John Cena since WWE brought The Spirit Squad back. They have had problems in the past but PWInsider reports that there is no issue with Cena and Doane these days as they are in "two different worlds" backstage.

>Doane was engaged to former WWE Women's Champion Mickie James at one point and later revealed on social media that he discovered Mickie had been cheating on him with Cena when he found her searching online about rumors of her and Cena hooking up. Doane said on Twitter in 2012:

>"She was googling mickie james and john cena dating. I asked why, she broke down crying. Then I heard more from others. She was checking to see if it was on the net yet. I feel bad for magnus. Nice guy dating a .... well u know."
>>
>Doane, who was eventually released in 2008 after the Cena - Mickie drama, then alleged that Cena and Mickie's relationship led to him getting moved to SmackDown. He also clarified that Cena and Mickie were "hooking up" and not actually dating. Doane wrote on Twitter:

>"He was messing with MJ so I got moved to Smackdown so they could further mess. I jobbed, got fired. When MJ got crazy because he wouldn't date her, she then got fired. Weird biz huh? She got title, on TV show while with him. Serves her well though."

>"She wanted to date him, he said no, she flipped out backstage which led to her demise."

>"When they were together she got the title, TV roles. When he dumped her she became Piggy James, then fired."
>>
>At the time, Doane wasn't worried about the dirty laundry costing him another shot with WWE. He said:

>"If I spoke out it would have ruined my chance of returning to WWE. Now I'm set with what I'm doing and don't care if I get banned. ... I'm ruining any chance of a WWE return by doing this I'm sure. But it doesn't matter to me."

>Doane also said of Cena back in 2012:

>"I have no heat towards him. He has heat towards me. I really don't care either way. I'm just being honest. Truthfully I do like john, but if u ask me a question im gonna answer it truthfully. Not my fault he did dumb s--t. #youcanthandlethetruth!"

kek how did i not know about this

Based BMJ
>>
>gets cuck'd
>gets jobbed
>then endeavored

Cornette is right. Wrestlers are some seriously fucked up people.
>>
>>1926990
More proof that cents is a dirt bag. I admire the stuff he does with make a wish but he's an aggressive prima Donna that has ruined more than one career.
>>
Based fucking Cena
>>
Cena is an enigma. Sometimes he comes off like the coolest guy in the world and other times he's such a selfish asshole that you can work yourself into a shoot reading some of these stories.

I think he's one of those guys that just lives in the moment. Mickie James wants to hook up even though you know she's dating a co-worker? Fuck it, YOLO.

No wonder he eats alone.
>>
jeez i'm glad i never got in a relationship. it seems like everyone cheats i would rather be a kissless virgin for the rest of my life than to be cheated on by someone i care about. my own mother cheated on my father for a whole year, she's the biggest whore i ever met
>>
>>1928413
Facing your fears is a major thing in life anon.
Nobody goes into a relationship expecting someone to cheat. It happens, it sucks, and you come out stronger and smarter.
If my current gf were to confess to cheating, it would suck but I've done it and have had it happen to me before. To the point where you'd just move on or deal w it (specifically, move on)
>>
>>1928413

My parents both cheated on each other and had a super messy drawn-out divorce, the first and only gf I've ever had cheated on me 2 weeks into our """""relationship""""" becoming official.

I have an extreme phobia of commitment now and I can't see women as anything but purely sex objects. Any time I start catching feelings or sense that they are I cut and run.
>>
>>1928441
>I have an extreme phobia of commitment now and I can't see women as anything but purely sex objects. Any time I start catching feelings or sense that they are I cut and run.

You're actually me. I'm starting to despise women.
>>
>>1928432
why would you cheat you piece of shit
>>
>>1928413
Sadly, this is true
But you need to take the risk. And never have big expectations about your couple. Sure, you can love her and all that stuff but cheating is normal.
>>
>>1928432

>Facing your fears is a major thing in life anon.

This is a bullshit platitude.

I fear bears. There is no benefit to me facing bears.
>>
>>1928471
>cheating is normal
kys
>>
He was fucking Victoria too if I recall
>>
>>1928474
Bear meat is good, from what I hear.
>>
File: 00.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>in a relationship
>mom is in the hospital with cancer
>she passes away in 2013
>find out a year later my exgf was sleeping around the whole time i was at the hospital visiting my mom
>find out she was bringing some guy over and fucking him in my bedroom
>tfw she says i was never around
>>
>>1928482
Come on dude, you can spout shit all you want, is fuckin true!
>>
>>1928124
>Came back after getting cucked and treated as a jobber
Madman
>>
>>1928223

It's a story told by a sad jobber.

Not to mention the story itself says nothing other than 'Mickie James said this' it doesn't even give actual anecdotal example of Cena's actions...
>>
>>1928504
What if your ex gf doing now?
>>
>>1928482
Cuck detected
>>
>>1928514
>dude he just made it up there's no way le based Cena has ever done anything wrong
Not sure if underage or Indian.
>>
>>1928397
He's not an enigma, everything he does serves to further his own goals in life. He's never done anything for the good of doing it, only because he got something out of it. I've heard far too many stories of his disingenuous behaviour over the years. Hes done everything he can to be the Rock 2.0 but in truth, he's Hogan 2.0
>>
>>1928457
>You're actually me. I'm starting to despise women.

surfing 4chan can do that to you
>>
>>1928564
>hurrr durrr big bad 4chan
No. Life experience does it
>>
>>1928474
that's not entirely true.

being able to face a bear and not getting mortally wounded or anything like that will teach you some things, like "oh it's not so bad."
>>
>>1928540
obviously like Punk said he was originally a bodybuilder, not a wrestler

and clearly he didn't get much out of being a bodybuilder instead of being a wrestler
>>
>>1928646
I think Cena has maser knowledge of psychology and knows how to manipulate it into getting this win just like Schwarzenegger.

I imagine his character of being BMJ who wears colorful shirts and helps cancer kids is a big part of maintaining that so much that he refuses to turn heel lest he lose his ability to influence.
>>
>>1928744
Hogan
Wait until some promotion comes out when John hits 41 and he turns heel in that company and then we have a new WcW
>>
Based fucking John Cena
>>
>>1928441

basically this.

being male has the game rigged against you right out of the gates
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.