[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this match draw a few dimes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (247KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
247KB, 2000x1125px
>>
This is the real dream Austin match, I never understood anyone wanting Austin/Hogan besides it being the two biggest stars of their respective eras. It would be a shit match, just imagine Stone Cold selling the Hulk Up comeback. Rock was a much better opponent
>>
>>1925991
No. They are old and rusty.
>>
In 2002
>>
>>1925997
Austin/Goldberg and Hogan/Rock at wm 18
>>
>>1925991
It still would.
>>
>>1925991
Imagine this card for a Wrestlemania:
> Stone cold vs. Goldberg WWE Championship
> The Rock vs. DDP for the People's Championship
> NWO vs. DX (Hogan, Nash, Hall and Steiner vs. HHH, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and X-Pac (X-Pac turns back to NWO at the finish)
> Sting vs. Taker

Why why why doesn't this exist.
>>
>>1926012
>Sting vs. Taker

I AM

STILL FUCKING MAD

FUCK YOU HHH
>>
>>1926012
>>1926016
Really for the sake of the dimes it should have been Rock vs Sting.
They were both the number 2 draws for their company.
DDP should have definitely feuded with Rock at some point, though, and Sting vs Taker should have happened down the line.
>>
>>1926012
>The Rock vs. DDP
Damn, even the Rock would struggle to draw some dimes out of this
>>
>>1926020
sting and taker is the perfect match because they both have spooky gimmicks

Flair and Rock would be great
>>
>>1926023
his name is DIME-und you dolt
>>
>>1926002
This.

Both guys are 50 now, and haven't wrestled in over a decade.
>>
>>1926206
yeah obviously, Austin will never wrestle again
>>
>>1928801
Thing is, even without the broken neck and bum knee, Austin's still too old and rusty to get back in the ring

If they were smart, they'd realize the same is true for Goldberg. Survivor Series is going to be a shitshow.
>>
>>1926002
[/thread]

>>1926023
>>1926027
rekt

>>1926025
>Flair and Rock would be great

It happened back in 2002.
>>
I don't understand why Vince didn't buy out Goldberg's contract ASAP.

Whatever the figure was, lets just say 3 million dollars, he would have made it back in one single night and THEN some with a match against Austin.

But nah, fuck it. Booker T and Buff Bagwell are good enough.
>>
>>1929179
Congratulations!

You've seen through the myth of Vince caring about making money when, in reality, all he cares about is putting on a show for his own amusement.
>>
>>1929179
Because Buff Bagwell is the fucking GOAT you mark.
>>
>>1926016

It's not HHH's fault, it's Sting's. He had the chance to do it at WM27, but Sting said no. What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>1929278
That the booking for 2011 would be complete ass?

(Aside from a few moments of brilliance he was right)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.