[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: karlandersonIWGPChampion.jpg (36KB, 748x388px) Image search: [Google]
karlandersonIWGPChampion.jpg
36KB, 748x388px
>>
WE SOME JOBBER BOYS
>>
>>1925982
Anderson should leave, he's the real underrated and missused talent
>>
When the fuck did this jobber win the iwgp title?
>>
>>1925999
When he was still known as Machine Gun Karl Anderson.
>>
>>1925999
In New Japan. When he wasn't a jobber.

I mean, it'd be pretty odd if he'd won the IWGP after leaving.
>>
>>1925999
18+, WWE boy
>>
>>1925999
>>1926028
>>1926032
>>1926038
He didn't actually win the IWGP title, you dummies. He did have a pretty excellent match against Tanahashi for it, though.
>>
>>1925999
NJPW has no talent so they push anyone half decent. In WWE you actually have to earn your spot.
>>
>>1926288
Kek
>>
>>1926288
See:
>>1926281
>>
>>1925982
HEYY YEAAHH

WE'RE GONNA JOB UNTIL WE DIE
>>
File: kek.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>1926288
>In WWE you actually have to earn your spot.
>earn
>>
File: ui2UReM.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
ui2UReM.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>1925989
they left japan to job to buzz lightyear and woody

well done
>>
>>1926288
Bait has to be at least somewhat believable
>>
>>1925982
This really irks me, he has a solid mic skill and decent moveset.
>>
>>1926355
Looks like someone has forgotten about the 2 years in developmental and subsequent 4 years on the main show.
>>
>>1926401
He's not tall though if he was he would be pushed to the moon he's going to be a solid mid carder
>>
>>1926381
Anderson looked really pissed off during their entrance last night, he knew what was going to happen

At least Festus is used to that shit
>>
>>1926407
where apparently he didn't learn how to cut promos, sell moves, sell a story, nor develop any charisma

but hey...
>>
>>1926591
He can cut promos no problem. His time in NXT as a heel has some classic promos from him.
I agree he can't sell. That is very annoying. I admit defeat in that.
I think he can sell a story well.
He has plenty of charisma. Hence why so many casuals like him. Hence why he's a draw. Hence why he shifts so much merch.

But all that is besides the point. Roman earned his spot by being a part of WWE for 6 years. Anderson hasn't even been there a full year.
>>
>>1926636
>his time in nxt bad classic promos
what time in nxt? kys
>>
>>1925999
>>1926288
TNA jobber okada is a testament to that just stole dangelo Dineros make it rain gimmick and Japan pushed him
>>
>>1926714
>Using kys unironically
Don't you have some prepubescent, unorignal YouTube personalities to watch?

Heel Roman is GOAT: https://youtu.be/4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>1926636

>This whole post

Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>1926754
Surprised you can read to be quite honest. All you have to do is get a haircut, take a shower, lose some weight and wear fitting clothes and women will talk to you. Taking your anger out on Based Reigns because he''s evolved is simply not fair. You're better than this.
>>
>>1926407
He spent most of the 4 years on the main roster never eating pins and beating everyone in sight.
>>
>>1926798
That's relevant how exactly? It's still more experience than Anderson has in WWE.

Oh! That's right. Here is that famous smark deserving mentality.
>>
>>1926836
Your whole argument is messed up. You were saying Anderson deserves to job because he's been in the WWE a short time and hasn't paid his dues. But when someone points out that Roman didn't job when he started out, you say that's different. Which one is it?

Also, WWE acknowledges experience in other promotions now, so it's not reasonable to point out someone is an experienced veteran and then force him to job like he's an amateur. Nakamura and Asuka didn't get that treatment.
>>
>>1926870
Easy with the strawman. You're putting words into my mouth. You're completely misrepresenting my argument.

No one deserves to job. I don't necessarily like the idea that nothing counts outside of WWE. However I think the idea that Roman Reigns hasn't earned his spot after being with the company for 6 years while achieving the things he has is laughable. Roman has more experience in how the WWE works than Anderson. That's literally it.
>>
>>1926288
>the current WWE World Champion was NJPW's #4 guy over the past few years
>their developmental champ was NJPW's #3 guy

>>1926636
Reigns was in NXT barely any longer than James Storm.

>Roman earned his spot by being a part of WWE for 6 years.

By this logic Fandango should get a main event push.

>>1926726
>1 (ONE) pre-tape
>>
>>1928649
>Reigns was in NXT barely any longer than James Storm.
It was still longer than Anderson. And that's being nice enough to forget about his FCW time.

>By this logic Fandango should get a main event push.
Again, creating a strawman to make it easier to attack an argument. It's never been said that Reigns deserves to be a main-eventer because he's been on the roster for 6 years. Nor has it been said that Anderson should be a jobber because he's been there for less than 12 months.

Reigns is a main-eventer because in those 6 years, he's remained to be a big draw with the casual crowd. Ignore your obvious biased opinion to complain that he's not a draw. He sells shirts, brings eyes to the product. He's a draw. Does Fandango sell more shirts or bring more eyes to the product? No. Ergo, no push.
>>
>>1929088
You're also being nice enough to forget about Karl being a 7 year-vet back when Roman was still failing in football.

>he's remained to be a big draw with the casual crowd. Ignore your obvious biased opinion to complain that he's not a draw. He sells shirts, brings eyes to the product. He's a draw.

- record low ratings
- falling event attendance
- unimpressive merch sales
>>
>>1929091
I give up. You're extremely obtuse. I've tried to have a decent and respectful discussion as to why Reigns deserves his spot, but it's pretty evident you're vastly illiterate.

>>1926899
>>1929088

Anderson having experience is completely irrelevant to the fact that Reigns has had more experience IN THE WWE, longer tenure IN THE WWE, and has accomplished more things than him IN THE WWE!
>>
>>1928649
>>the current WWE World Champion was NJPW's #4 guy over the past few years
>>their developmental champ was NJPW's #3 guy

tbf AJ's the best worker on the planet.
Also, Nakamura being in developmental doesn't really bolster your point that much. He probably won't leave, eiither.
>>
>>1929359
lol the fucking state of your passive-aggression.

Show me some irrefutable evidence of Romannetty being a draw.

>>1929396
It's not a slight on their abilities.

>He probably won't leave, eiither.

With the money they're paying him?
>>
File: 1470709047590.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470709047590.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>1926288
>In WWE you actually have to earn your spot.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.