[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: billy cuckgan.png (269KB, 492x366px) Image search: [Google]
billy cuckgan.png
269KB, 492x366px
>>
File: dixiecarterbrag-665x385[1].jpg (46KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
dixiecarterbrag-665x385[1].jpg
46KB, 665x385px
>>1924596
money mark got worked lmao
>>
What happened?
>>
I USED TO BE A LITTLE BOY
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
>>
>>1924903
He lost the lawsuit with TNA and now some other company owns it and some wrestlers(Mike Bennet) are going to leave
>>
>>1924913
not entirely, he stills gets paid the money he loaned to dixie and if he wants it he can relinquish that to have 36% of ownership.

Honestly, he could just take the money and start his own promotion from scratch. I bet the TNA locker room would follow him wherever he goes instead of dealing with dixie again.
>>
>>1924596
AND WHAT I CHOOOOOSE IS MY CHOICE
>>
>>1924913
>mike Bennett
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>1924933
>Honestly, he could just take the money and start his own promotion from scratch
he already tried that and failed and probably lost a shit load of money.
>>
>>1924973
Uh, Maria leave with him. That's a huge loss!
>>
>As expected, Billy Corgan isn’t done with his lawsuit against TNA. Corgan’s lawyer told The Tennessean that Corgan has no intention of withdraw his lawsuit against the company in the wake of his requested injunction being denied.
>Corgan’s lawyer said, “Mr. Corgan understands that temporary injunctive relief is an extraordinary remedy and, due to the nature of the proceedings, he did not have full access to information in the defendants’ possession that bears on the issues in this case. Mr. Corgan looks forward to the opportunity to conduct full discovery into these matters and present his case in its entirety to the Court at a later date.”

Big Tunes Billy not backing down!
>>
>>1924596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFEftsKAUvY
>>
>>1924913
>>1924973
Oh god please don't let >Bennett back in ROH/NJPW
>>
>>1924596
>tfw you don't own TNA
>>
>>1925167
Maria is retiring from wrestling for good
>>
>>1925662
He literally dodged a bullet with butterfly wings on that one, imagine getting TNA while paying its debt
>>
>>1924973
Far from the only one. The wrestlers themselves wanted Billy in charge and Dixie to fuck off. Arolux (or whatever you spell it) may get rid of her and they should but they're still gonna have a lot of pissed off wrestlers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.