[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you book it? Who interferes? Would Billy G want to come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

How do you book it? Who interferes? Would Billy G want to come back just to be buried? I didn't think sting would be we know how that went.

Will hogan return? sting? What are your thoughts
>>
>>1924160
Not caring because it's going to be shit.
>>
>>1924183
That's why I asked how you would book it anon
>>
>>1924160
Brock to go over, but up to them how they want to do the match, as long as it is confined to the current standard (e.g no blood, no dropping people on the head).

Their previous match was a disappointment, they would want to redeem themselves.
>>
>>1924355
neither one of them has any reason to do anything high risk
>>
>>1924355
does BG still look strong but just falls to the stronger, younger guy?
>>
I would have Goldberg spear Brock and then Bret Hart runs in and attacks Goldberg with a chair and then he puts him in a sharpshooter. Then Goldberg powers out of it and Bret runs away. Then Goldberg turns around and Brock gives Goldberg an F5 and then wins the pro wresting match
>>
>>1924160
goldberg is just doing this cause hes broke and wants his kid to see him in the ring at least once

it'll be a shit match cause neither one has any reason to do anything crazy. brock is guaranteed a paycheck every time just for showing up

goldberg just does 1 easy match and goes into the hall of fame right away
>>
>>1924160
Goldberg should win clean.
>>
>>1924417
Unironically this. Goldberg is Kayfabe the strongest of all-time, beating Brock clean a second time cements that. Have him win clean, and be attacked by a young guy post match (maybe Rusev?) then have Goldberg job clean and put over Rusev at WM on his way out to preserve tradition and give Rusev the push he needs to then win the title and be a credible champion
>>
>>1924160
Have Lesnar do the spear/jackhammer
>>
>>1924160
It's pretty obvious that Brock is going over so that it can be 1-1 and the rubber match is either at the rumble or mania

>>1924183
18+
>>
>>1924499
Goldberg has never lost clean in his life
>>
>>1924417
>>1924499

Goldberg winning clean literally wastes the 2 years of build that Brock has undergone since beating the streak. He can't and he won't win clean, it will probably be a dusty nonsensical MMA-esque finish like what happened at summerslam but no way is Brock eating a clean pin.
>>
Undertaker and Kane comes out and chokeslam both setting up the RR tag team match then Mania with Undertaker vs Goldberg
>>
>>1924160
I wouldnt book it.
>>
>>1924817
Exactly. Thats why it would make him losing clean in his last match such a great rub for whoever does it. Its also a tradition that a great jobs on the way out. Its similar to when they used to say Undertaker always wanted to end his WM streak as a last match
>>
File: taker.png (439KB, 492x693px) Image search: [Google]
taker.png
439KB, 492x693px
>>1924820
>Undertaker vs Goldberg

Please no. Not even in their primes would I want to see this match.
>>
>>1924819
This Brock run has run its course". He had a long title run already, just because hes been booked as unstoppable for years doesnt mean any of it was "wasted" if he loses some matches here and there
>>
>>1924825

It will run his course when he wants to retire which doesn't appear to be anytime soon as long as Vince is paying him millions for a couple of appearances a year.

It will be wasted if he loses to Goldberg cause he then looks like a chump, losing to a guy who hasn't wrestled for 12 years. Goldberg will lose with some shenanigans involved. When Brock is on his way out, someone like Roman or Braun will be the one to beat Brock clean, not an old-timer. It's the same reason they had Sting lose to Rollins clean.
>>
>>1924385
ahh yes, the ol' russo and bischoff.
>>
Bill is losing, it's plainly obvious.

He wants to come back just once to show his son what he used to do, and of course for a nice cushy pay day. I seriously doubt Bill gives a single fuck about himself going over. His place is wrestling history is already assured, a loss now isn't going to derail that. Plus it's his last fight, so a win would make less sense for him as it's not building to anything in the future. That's why it's tradition in wrestling to lose on your way out.
>>
Samoa Joe shows up, fucks Brock's day up, screams "I AM THE BEAST, I AM THE CONQUEROR!" in his face, chokes him out, gives him a Musclebuster. Sets up a Mania feud.

I mean, this is just speaking in general, doesn't have to be at Survivor Series. But you know. Eventually.
>>
>>1924160
Goldberg is getting suplexed for the 32nd time

Kurt angles music hits

sets up feud for WM
>>
>>1925387
Oh boy, another rematch that was better almost half my lifetime ago!
>>
>>1924160
Bork goes over in an absolute shambles of a match, Berg fucks off back to the retirement home with the million dollars he's got paid to do the match
>>
>>1924413
>a Jew
> ever broke

Lolno
>>
>>1924921
Fuck off tnatard.

Samoa joe is fat ugly short and unirionically half lesnars size. He only lookex big in tnq because of gay j styles and amazing red.

Whats with smarks worshippingmanlets?
>>
>>1924825

Brock's run will be ruined anyway, WWE booked themselves into a corner with him and whatever they will come up with will suck.

To be honest I doubt anything good will come out of this feud, even if it draws some audience for a couple of shows. Goldberg coming in to do the job wouldn't work but him going over and giving the rub to someone wouldn't work either because there are no wrestlers worthy of the rub. If they manage to book Reigns decently, he might deserve a win over Goldberg but that's about it
>>
>15 minutes in to the match, both have traded blows for a while now
>Brock kicks out of the Spear to Jackhammer combo, being the only one to do it
>Goldberg about to go for another Spear
>Brock catches him and thne in to the F5 he hits the ref, takes a rest, gets up, is groggy and goes over to pin Goldberg
>While the ref is still down, Shane o'Mac runs in and beats Brock with a chair, which Goldberg doesn't see
>Goldberg first to his feet, Spear to Jackhammer again
>Brock eats the pin
>Sets up Brock vs Shane at either the Rumble or Wrestlemania

>Implying this isn't how it's going to be booked

Bill isn't coming back to job, he's going to win but he has to win in such a way that Big Body Brock still looks strong. The Shane feud is inevitable because Vince thinks his son is a draw, for some reason. He very well may be, but we'll see.
>>
>>1924413
Where does this meme that Brock is only in this shit for the money come from? Ever interview he does he seems to genuinely enjoy being in the company.
>>
>>1926219
it's just people buying into the "brock hates wrestling and doesn't care about the business" meme

if you read his book there's a whole chapter dedicated to him crying about jobbing to the Rock at a Miami house show and said it was a big part of him leaving the company
>>
>>1924819
Brock is built too high for a part timer, quite frankly. It basically comes down to a few key issues.

>Is Brocks contract up soon?
It's up for renegotiation next year
>How much did Vince pay Bill to come back?
A lot
>How much did Vince pay Bill to come back to job?
A lot more than if he came back to win clean

There's more chance of Goldberg being a continual presence on RAW (part of a Legends contract maybe? podcast? on screen manager? some shit like that) than there is of Lesnar. Lesnar will fuck off when he feels like it and only does 4 televised matches a year at this point. Hell, he only does like 10 appearances a year and gets Heyman to build up his legend, having the double edged sword of digging once of the best talkers/hypemen in the business to a goddamn part timer.

TL;DR, Vince probably has more to get out of Goldberg than just this one match, and going by Bills ego, he may well be coming back for some kind of presence on RAW.
>>
>>1924160
It will end in a dusty finish prob. Goldberg will lose 1st by some bullshit then they will milk it where goldberg gets his win back at Rumble. That or vice versa. Both matches will stink like cottage cheese.
>>
>>1924907
>I seriously doubt Bill gives a single fuck about himself going over
If you think this, you don't know Bill Goldberg. His ego is legendary.
>>
Brock goes down, not cleanly. Interference by Shane.
>>
Here's the biggest problem....Brock doesn't need the win. He has the streak, face on the game, Vince by the balls, and thr fans at his feet.

Him getting a win against Goldberg DOES NOTHONG. I love me some Goldberg, he was my Childhood in WCW, but this is the Undertaker 2.0....Goldberg doesn't have the streak anymore whereas Undertaker did.

Having this "big time match" for Lesner would have to lead him to somewhere and i doubt Brock will be the one to stop Owens. Brock is part time and everyone knows this.

Goldberg should win clean to be the "there's always someone better" so that Brock has relevancy. It proves the Beast can be conquered.
>>
>>1926252
Literally the only place for Brock to go from here is the inevitable feud with Shane that's been put on hold.

Well, here we are at the next scheduled "Big Four" where Shane is going to be in the building...Shane is going to interfere and cost Brock the win. Brock looks strong because "wow it took 2 of you to beat me", he all of a sudden has motivation for a slow building feud, and Goldberg gets his final bow. This way, everyone wins.
>>
Brock Lesnar wins decisively and cleanly. If Goldberg sticks around and is any good, you can have the big rubber match at Wrestlemania and you can set it up at the Royal Rumble by having Goldberg eliminate Lesnar. If Goldberg goes away or sucks really hard, then you just phase him out.
>>
Heyman turns on Brock. Cabana and Horowitz interfere. The Jew World Order (jWo) stand tall over Brock.
>>
>>1926269
>Heyman turns on Brock
Pls be soon.

I just want Heyman back to full time, not pushed to the back with Part Time Brock
>>
gOLDberg is 50 yr old,50!!!
He isn't even close to what he used to be more than 12 years ago
Him beating Bork clean would be one of the worst decisions ever made by the WWE

ALSO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7q7zG3Q6DQ&t=4m5s

If you watched this live,you'd notice they cut the part where gOLDberg falls like he's 50...oh wait,HE IS
>>
>>1926217
This would be a great finisher
>>
>Survivor Series
>It is the main event Brock VS Goldberg
>decent match, crowd is super into it
>Goldberg Jackhammers Brock in the middle of the ring
>Brock no sells it, elbows Goldberg the same way he did to Orton
>Match is called a no contest, crowd is going nuts
>Suddenly Daniel Bryan and half of the SD roster come out and come into ring
>Bryan gets on them mic and say the fans are sick of getting swerved in main events
>says that a majority of the SD roster are committed to leaving if there aren't changes
>Brock hits Bryan with the F5 out of nowhere and starts fighting the SD wrestlers
>Stephanie comes out the Raw team to attempt to restore order
>its absolute mayhem
>Vince comes out and says if people don't stop he will fire them
>order is restored, everyone is in the area around the ring, vince goes into the ring to make a speech
>goes into long speech about preserving the future of the company and how things change over time
> suddenly music hits
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0
>huge pop
>Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner come out
>fans are losing their minds
>Hogan gets on the mic and calls Vince an idiot
>says he ruined wrestling
>says he could have done better
>tell everyone around the ring to either pick the NWO or Vince's side
>around half the wrestlers in the ring go to join Hogan and company
>Hogan tells Vince he has no choice but to give them a show to manage
>Vince gives them SD
>Monday night wars V2.0
and that is how you save wrestling
>>
>>1925691
Brock and Joe are literally the same height.
>>
>>1926217
Would unironically enjoy this. Shane just shows up, blast Brock's ass with a chair to fuck him over and leaves, because it would show the difference between him and Steph so perfectly. Steph just preens and threatens and is like "OH I'LL SUSPEND YOU BUSTER" while Shane is just like "Bust open my talent and F5 me, bitch? Enjoy this steel to the fucking face."
>>
File: 1301197011143.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1301197011143.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>>1924499

>job to Rusev
>>
>>1926343
RUSEV WILL CRUSH GOLDBURB
>>
>>1926217
Shanes going to be there anyway, could be.
>>
Can we all agree that there has to be a spot where Brock stands up to take his gloves off, only to see Goldberg taking his off as well?
>>
>>1925691
>gay j

Literally 18/6'0+
>>
>>1924189
Brock in under 5 minutes, 15 suplexes and 2 F5s
>>
>>1926365
Yes. Have Brock no sell and stiff Goldberg, only to have him do the same.
>>
>>1924160
>Goldberg starts off strong, but starts to gas
>Brock takes Goldberg to suplex city
>Brock wrecks him
>Throwing around Goldberg's lifeless corpse
>Baby face interferes and sets up a feud at mania
>Goldberg pins him
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>1926327
>Samoa Joe billed at 6'2
>KO billed at 6'0
Don't believe wwe heights
>>
>>1926221
>Lesnar vs Rock
>At a house show
>>
>>1926437
yep, it happened in early 2003 right before WM19

Nobody has any pics or video of it somehow but it's all in Brocks book, heres a old report of it

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-house-show-results-03-15-03-miami-fl-sd/
>>
>>1926321
>implying Daniel Bryan could take an F5
>>
>>1926420
Joe's really beefed up since TNA
>>
>>1926842
>beefed up
what fatasses say about other fatasses
>>
>Goldberg wins
Won't do anything to him or Bork
No more pressure for the WWE to have him put over someone aka smarks don't have to seeth and stay triggered when the time comes when Roman Reigns goes over Bork since Goldberg already beat SSJ Bork

>Bork wins
Goldberg ends up like Sting which would slightly damage his legacy
WWE would be pressured to find someone or haul in somebody from the active roster to go over him when the time comes, especially if he wants to do his UFC shit again
Goldberg's son would see his daddy job to a guy who doesn't give a fuck about the WWE or pro-wrestling especially if his dad only really jobbed to the Celebral Assassin, the Architect of the Attitude Era, the Game, the Face of the Attitude Era, the Face of the Ruthless Aggression Era, the King of Kings and the COO when he was active in the WWE and beat the Rock, Stone Cold, Bootista, prime Lesnar, senile Ric Flair, Randy Orton, etc.
>>
>G-Berg immediately spears B-Rock.
>B-Rock ends up outside the ring
>G-Berg talks shit to him and tells him to fight like a real man and then pulls off his gloves
>after 20 minutes of B-Rock selling the spear he gets up and suplexes G-Berg back into the ring
>both niggers do shoot mma techniques and G-Berg gets an inverted triangle choke on B-Rock
>G-Berg slowly ends up on his feet and lifts B-Rock and jackhammers him
>G-Berg wins and all the kids get a hug except G-Bergs
>they get suplexed
>>
>>1926832
If he wants to die in the ring he can
>>
File: Randy Wyatt.png (315KB, 1366x610px) Image search: [Google]
Randy Wyatt.png
315KB, 1366x610px
>>1924160
YELLULZ BOOKING (that is not yellow, some sort of green)

Goldberg vs Lesnar

>How would you book it ?
Brock gimmick would be destroying all WWE beasts to prove that he is the only beast in WWE, he will do scars and leave his marks on everyone on the roster who thinks they are the beast Brock Lesnar is.Brock beat up Rusev and Reigns in a US title match rematch.

Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar issues a open challenge, if someone win then Brock would leave WWE, if not then he will continue to demolish everyone on the roster and mess with all the champions making them look weak.Goldberg shows up and accepts his challenge, he will not only stop Brock but show he is the best beast of all times

The Match is no DQ, has chairs tables everywhere, Goldberg is playing the underdog overcoming all odds, and Brock the sadic beast.Brock Suplex him 8 times, in the eighth time he suplexed goldberg in a chair,1 2 quickout.Goldberg is playing extreme and JackHammer Brock on a chair, but Brock quickout at 1.Brock break 3 kendo sticks into Goldberg, F5 on the chair, F5 on the chair, F5 on the chair, 1 2 2,5 quickout, Brock dont know what to do to stop Goldberg and is very nervous.

When Brock lost his attention, Goldberg spears him in a table on the side corner, the two stays some time lying on the floor, goldberg tries to pin brock but brock is too near the rope.Brock will go the easy way out, he stays above goldberg and tries to open his head out like he did to randy orton in Summerslam.He have some difficult because Goldberg is protecting himself so Brock tries to make it with a knife, no one shows up to save goldberg.

>Who interferes?
Lights out
this music hits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9psDkhyh28A
Its Bray Wyatt and his Family(Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman and Randy Orton)
Brock comes out of goldberg and tries to fight back, but receives a clothesline from Luke Harper, RKO from Randy and Sister Abigail from Bray.
>>
>>1926935
>le smark boogeyman
>>
>>1929570
Bray Wyatt:´´It seems you are the beast, a scared beast from be tamed.Brock you leave a scar on Randy thats never gonna heal, but its good because he find his place now, but it will not come without nothing, i will do the same scar on you, it will never gonna heal too, and you will come to me fight and in the end you will be joining me too´´.

Goldberg see all this from the corner, Brock is on his knee and Bray is opening a scar on him.Goldberg runs and spears Bray in the middle of his family, Randy is breaking Brock and Luke Harper is jackhammed.Braun then picks Goldberg, gives him a beatdown and put him into the sleeperhold.

Goldberg legacy is not hurt
Brock gimmick of never losing 1v1 no matter what continues.
Goldberg vs Braun Strowman to make Braun over
Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt at Mania, to finally push Bray Wyatt to the next level
>>
>>1929570
>>1929604

Autism: The Post
>>
>>1929615
Kek
But 18+ kiddo
>>
File: spot.jpg (19KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
spot.jpg
19KB, 386x386px
>>1924160
Whatever happens, the match will fall apart in 5 minutes after Goldberg is gassed.
>>
>>1924499
>>1924822
>>1924828
>>1924907

fuck all you loser smark armchair bookers who read undertaker's wikipedia once where it's mentioned one (1) time that he wanted to end the streak earlier than he did and put someone over. almost as bad a meme as "lose but look strong" on this board. it's not that you guys don't know about wrestling, it's more that you're incapable of any critical thought outside of what gets spoonfed to you so you can repeat it like its fucking law.
>>
>>1929687
>/wwe/ stooge calling others spoonfed

Most humourous.
>>
>>1929724
>implying i watch wrestling
>>
>>1929827
So you're just here to shitpost.

That's far less embarrassing.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.