[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I AM THE TABLE!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 1477884479415.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477884479415.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>I AM THE TABLE!!!
>>
This shit is retarded.
>>
File: neaganface.png (303KB, 392x430px) Image search: [Google]
neaganface.png
303KB, 392x430px
>>1922866

>mfw they're people defending this
>>
Yes I will throw a 100lb girl onto the table from 2 feet away this will surely break the table
>>
File: Randy-Orton-Shocked.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Randy-Orton-Shocked.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
>When you hit the RKO and end up with scoliosis
>>
>>1922866
Rewatching
>>
>>1922866
Couldn't she attempt to powerbomb sasha? That should have worked better.
>>
>>1922874
>they're
>mfw
please tell me you havea real shitty auto correct
>>
>>1922866
Since it was obvious that it wasnt going to break she should have just called an audible and running powerbombed her through it.
>>
>She doesn't finish the job with some easy ass slam
What the fuck, way to make it an obvious botch.

I swear the biggest problem with Women wrestlers is there complete inability to improvise, always have to rigidly follow the script or they are like a fish out of water
>>
>>1922935

No they're isn't one on my phone
>>
>>1922979
hue hue hue
>>
>>1922866

Go away, Hetfield.
>>
File: WAITAMINUTE.png (770KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
WAITAMINUTE.png
770KB, 900x506px
>>1922866
AWWWWWWW NAH

SHE DID NOT BREAK IT, NO SHE DID NOT BREAK THAT TABLE

WAIT A MINUTE

WAIT A MINUTE
>>
>>1922866
Don't forget the one Charlotte set up outside the ring and landing barely breaking
>>
>>1922866

God girls cannot wrestle.
>>
>>1922866
THIS TABLE IS SEXIST. IT WAS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE MALE BODY.
>>
>>1922874
UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH BOTCH IT?
>>
Explain this to me, In the turnbuckle spot where Charlotte accidently fell on the table below and failed to break it and Sasha was still on the turnbuckle sitting...WHY THE FUCK DIDN"T SHE JUST JUMP ON TOP OF CHARLOTTE AND BREAK THE DAMN TABLE?

What the fuck was the point of staring at each other's faces like deer in the headlights?
>>
>>1923165
Others have said it, women wrestlers cannot think on their feet.
>>
>>1923165
because the table was half broke and if she did that she would have killed herself

they did the right thing, the problem is they didn't know what to do after and the next 10 minutes were awful
>>
This is what feminism leads to

Fuck I'm not even opposed to the idea of women main eventing if they are actually that good

But women main eventing out of ''my turn''?
no retard you main event when you are good enough

I'm not even sure what the spot was supposed to be? Charlotte smashing Sasha and breaking the table? Or simply putting Sasha over the table for another move?

Either way, ffs, never again.

Good thing I'm not watching this crap anymore. Raw is awful. It's filled with undeserving idiots, starting with Roman, ending with Sasha.
>>
>>1923525
It literally wasn't that bad. It was Botcha Banks that slipped and ruined the moonsault table spot, and it was the fault of the people who setup the tables to not have gamed the table for the weight of a female. If you un-botcha Banks or replace Banks with a competent woman wrestler, and rig the tables for woman weight for it to break as it should have here, this match would have been great.
>>
>>1923004
What is a God girl?
>>
>>1924535
Isn't Tayrn tarrell one now?
>>
>>1922866
>You Know What This Gonna End Up On
Yeah my spank bank
>>
>>1923165
1. Women are dumb as fuck
2. Women are pussies and didn't want to take the bump
>>
This was kind of a waste of a PPV main event, they didn't capitalise on the gimmick as much as they could have, and the finish was shoddy as fuck, no impact. As much as I like natural selection it's an awful finisher. They should have main evented a different PPV where they could have just had a high spot match rather than having to be brave with the cell gimmick.
>>
>>1923525
Based Big Dog for triggering this fag
>>
>>1923567
>competent woman wrestler
You can't find something that doesn't exist
>>
Imagine being Vince McMahon and being talked into letting those two main event a PPV.

I think I can still hear him yelling "I fucking told you so". No signs of him ever stopping soon.

Women's wrestling should fuck off.
>>
>>1925852
I would have let them main event clash of champions, and that would be wwe letting them have a main event. But no, let them do it in hiac and barely use the cage, just for the sake of 'equality'.

Don't get me wrong, both are okay wrestlers. But that's what they are. Okay. They only got the main event cos of the 'womens revolution's drive and being in the right place at the right time. There have been way better women wrestlers before and there will be better after.
>>
I didn't think there was intent to break the table there, I really didn't. If there was, wouldn't she have done more than lazily throw her parallel to the table, wouldn't she actually try to put her THROUGH it?
>>
>>1925893
So was her aim to slide her up the table like a game of skeeball? If her aim wasn't to break the table why did she repeat the spot?
>>
>>1925900
I have no fucking clue, dude.
>>
>>1925893
Women are retarded, of course it was her intent
>>
>>1925903
I don't think Charlotte had one either desu
>>
>>1925893
The point was to break the table but Sasha fucked up setting the table up for the spot. She was supposed to incline it more instead of just putting it on the corner.
>>
>>1925910
Yeah, it's pretty clear that the match had gotten totally out of their control at that point.
>>
What the fuck is the point of Hell in a Cell in PG WWE? They only use the Cell for spots once or twice a match and other than that it's a hardcore match.
>>
Helk in the cell has been ruined forever
>>
>>1925941
>Implying it wasn't ruined after the Sheamus Orton match, or any of the punk matches
>>
>>1922992
>AHMMA TELL YA THIS RI' HERE, RI' NOW
>>
>>1922866
They chanted holy shit when these two retards barely broke a shitty announce table and not when Seth put Owens through two tables at once. I fucking hate this crowd.
>>
>>1925983
Always were gonna chant for them as it's Sasha's home town. It's a surprise Vince didn't send heyman out to do a promo on her lol
>>
>>1925858
what about my japenese waifus
>>
>>1922939
>complete inability to improvise
>always have to rigidly follow the script
That's the problem with NXT products. They don't give them any leeway with their actions. Even their entrance movements are choreographed.
>>
>>1926055
just as shit and even uglier
>>
>>1926083
I dunno. I'd give asuka one
>>
>>1926667
have sex
>>
>>1922866
some serious hungry bum on sasha
>>
File: i8NnTc7N.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i8NnTc7N.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>1925842
>>1926055
>>1926667
>Think of him
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.