[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: TBKvsTheWorld.jpg (180KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TBKvsTheWorld.jpg
180KB, 1080x1080px
Your thoughts
>>
I hope I'll never see the dabbing pinoy in the title picture again.
>>
>>1922236
He needs to lift more because his head's fucking big.
>>
>YOU DESERVE IT
>THIS IS AWSOME
>>
GOAT

also how come Perkins was good in the CWC and sucks on Raw?

are Raw bookers this bad?
>>
GOAT.
>>
>>1922236
Happy for Brian,but fucking Rusev should've won the US title back.Roman has that "wannabe tough guy that gets his ass kicked in the end" look.
>>
>>1922236
The best of a bad situation.
Change the belt strap to black and make the cruiserweights integrate with the rest of Raw and we will see
>>
>>1922371
>Raw bookers this bad
Yes Raw is mainly garbage

TJP is too whitemeat babyface most mom friendly character
>>
>>1922236
Glad he won. Creative kind of fucked him though with that begging bs. His story should be exactly like it was in the cwc. His promo on raw talk was a good idea
>>
Kendrick is Sisyphus and the rest of the cruiserweight division is the boulder.
>>
will draw 0 dimes
>>
File: IMG_0347.png (1MB, 715x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.png
1MB, 715x1064px
Kendrick is an excellent heel in a time where we really need one. His charector has a compelling story, and it's easy to follow his motives. He defiantly deserves a run with the belt, but I will miss TJP.
>>
>>1923326
This is true of the entire cruiserweight division.
>>
Too soon.

His "desperate fading vet" angle had plenty of life left in it.
>>
>>1923550
And the entire roster
>>
BORING

BORING
>>
Absolutely based, but one man alone can't carry an entire division. Kendrick is fantastic on the mic but he needs someone competent to go back-and-forth with. There's no one to fill that slot.
>>
>>1925148
Both Cedric and Swann do. Tozawa and Gallagher when they arrive.
>>
>>1922239
This. Fuck T Gay Pussy.
Kendrick is a PG skinny high flier. CM Punk sucks. Ryback is a legend.
>>
File: man with a plan.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
man with a plan.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>1925165
>Kendrick
>PG
>high flier
What did he mean by this?
>>
Sleeping pill in human form
>>
>>1925149
Why is Tozawa so based?
>>
>>1922371
He wasn't even top 5 in the CWC. I have no idea why they put the championship on him in the first place, other than he can speak English.

>>1925148
There are plenty of people from the CWC that could be a good match for him, but for some reason RAW just focuses on him and TJP and put all the other guys in retarded tag team matches that do nothing for them. If they had just used all the time wasted on tag team matches to have singles matches instead, and give the guys some promo time, the CW division wouldn't be as dead in the water as it is now.
>>
>>1925406
>He wasn't even top 5 in the CWC.

Neither was Kendrick.
>>
>>1925417
Well that's plain wrong and you know it.
>>
>>1925435
Please explain why.

Spoiler Alert! Late-2000s nostalgia doesn't count.
>>
>>1925438
I had stopped watching by the late 2000s, so although I knew of him, I hadn't seen any of his work.

Anyway the reason he was in my top 5 (or at least close to it) was because I liked his heel work. He really played up to his gimmick of being a desperate guy, did good, albeit non flashy spots, like tying Ibushis leg up in the guard rail to try and win by count out, and just generally was one of the few guys that had an actual character, while a lot of the other guys just did their flippy luchadore stuff.
>>
>>1925487
>while a lot of the other guys just did their flippy luchadore stuff.

There were like maybe 3 actual luchadores in the CWC.
>>
>>1925496
Yeah but a lot of guys that would be considered high flyers. I think if I actually figured out my top 5 the only luchadore/high flyer in there would be Gran Metalik.
>>
>>1925508
>all high-flying is lucha

Lad what are you doing
>>
>>1925524
I wasn't trying to imply that. I just wanted to avoid using the phrase "flippy shit". ANYWAY. most of my top 5 would be the mainly mat based guys like Tozawa and Gallagher. And getting back to the main point, I never got TJPs appeal.
>>
>>1925531
>Gentleman Jack

OK anon you're alright.

Did you like Gulak?
>>
>>1925542
Yeah I did, but not top 5, though his match with ZSJ was surprising good. Unfortunately he's completely lost on RAW. He doesn't stand out enough in the tag matches and I don't think he's even had a singles match which is where his style would be more obvious.
>>
>>1922236
I'M THE MAN THAT CAN DRAW CRICKETS
>>
>>1925584
Kendrick was getting pretty good heat last night, though. I don't know what kind of reaction you think heels are supposed to get but it's definitely not getting loud fucking cheers and being over like Jericho. Cheering is always going to sound louder than booing.
>>
File: gX1uiRt.jpg (41KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
gX1uiRt.jpg
41KB, 1023x575px
Midgetweight division is still alive? can’t wait for my Braun to have 6 on1 handicap match. Imagine the carnage
>>
>>1923321
Accurate
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.