[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: QlI8oFDr.jpg (208KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
QlI8oFDr.jpg
208KB, 600x400px
How would you fix them?
>>
Feed them to Asuka then release
>>
>>1922056
Fire them.
>>
>>1922056
Give them each a mohawk and a wheelchair
>>
File: 1477362059161.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477362059161.gif
470KB, 200x200px
MAKE UNDERTAKER OR KANE THEIR MANAGER JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL PLAN WAS SUPPOSES TO BE BUT VINCE IS A RETARD.

ITS

THAT

FUCKING

EASY
>>
I wouldn't. They're fine as heel jobber tag team depth.
>>
>>1922056
Have them turn face and form a stable with Dolph Ziggler called "The Imitation"
>>
They're actually building them back up on SD instead of just making them jobbers like RAM did.

I'd say they need someone to hype them up, like >>1922081 said, Kane or Taker would be perfect, also a bit of gimmick adjustment could help them and turn them more into a supernatural gimmick.
>>
send them to Pro Wrestling NOAH
>>
>>1922101
These guys are a true tag team, they should of altered their gimmick so it was a complete clone of the Road Warriors, these guys aren't nearly as intimidating or imposing
>>
>>1922123
Yeah, honestly I'm probably only one of the few people who actually liked Ascension because of the ring gear, and the Fall of Man.

But the problem with tag wrestling in WWE is that it's too scripted. A limited number of breaking the count and so on. It's just the same old heels control the face in the corner, """building heat""", hot tag, end of the match.

If every match is worked the same, you can't fucking get over. They need to start cheating to win if necessary due to double team, make one distract the ref and trash talk while the other does a balls shot, weapon hit, anything.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (44KB, 569x430px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
44KB, 569x430px
Take them off tv for a week. When they come back give them spikey blond hair. They will talk about how they've been training in a time chamber, and that they've really been gone 7 years. Non stop training and they've finally ASCENDED.
>>
Put them with Kane to fight wyatt and orton. How fucking hard is it?
>>
>>1922138
Man, i cant wait till the revival or tm61 come up to smackdown. Those guys know how to have a good tag match
>>
>>1922151
>Saiyan gimmick
This nigga needs to be hired asap
>>
>>1922138

>If every match is worked the same, you can't fucking get over. They need to start cheating to win if necessary due to double team, make one distract the ref and trash talk while the other does a balls shot, weapon hit, anything.

Doing some slightly different shit inside of the same proven formula was what got NEWDAYYESITIS over in the first place. Then they did the EXACT SAME "new shit" for what feels like three years, with no opponents that this fucking terrible writing has managed to make compelling since goddamn Tyson Kidd was kill.

>>1922151

Go away, Xavier.
>>
>>1922056
I'd write them a very flattering letter of reference for their future endeavors as assistant managers at a Kroger and/or Wal-Mart.
>>
>>1922169
Until the crowd is bored by the slow pace and Vince panics, forcing them to use the generic tag team spots
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 151x200px
>>1922151
>>
Merge them with Wyatts and make Ministry 2.3
>>
>>1922385
Throw corbin in there as well and have bray be wwe champ, corbin ic champ, and the ascension tag champs.
>>
Pull The Sinister Minister from whatever McDonald's he's working at and have him manage them
>>
>>1922388
>Wolf
>Snek
>Sheeps

Ministry 2.4: Petting Zoo edition
>>
Totally change their look and make them Wyatt henchmen.
This'll also help to protect Harper and Rowan from looking like a couple of fucking mooks all the time.
>>
>>1922393
Oh, wait, someone already posted this idea. My bad.
>>
>>1922056
have baron corbin join them and he can be their leader and they can be like a motorcycle gang
>>
>>1922392
>Petting snakes and wolves.
>>
>>1922429
I never said it's a petting zoo for humans
[spoiler]It's for Australians [/spoiler]
>>
>>1922169
WWE doesn't have the patience to let those teams be themselves
>>
Make them team up with a confused and sad Darren Young who's lost his way after his boyfriend Titus broke up with him

Or give them a new theme.

Seriously, I really like the Uso's new theme it's pretty good
>>
File: 1476214690557.jpg (122KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476214690557.jpg
122KB, 306x480px
>>1922056
They just need a new look and a mouth piece to get them over.

Ripping off the Road Warriors isn't a bad idea in theory, but this particular execution and the inclusion of muh Illuminati isn't likely to draw dimes, but rather cringe and disinterest from the smarks who buy tickets.
>>
Have them go out and start a feud with JBL, airing how he's the reason why they've been jobbing and everything else. Just break kayfabe entirely on having them shit on JBL.

JBL comes out.

They bury the fuck out of JBL in the middle of the ring.

Also everyone in the locker room then proceeds to shit on JBL literally and figuratively.

JBL never returns.

Start over next week like nothing happened and make Kane their manager and then build them back up.
>>
>>1922514
>hating based JBL
>>
get them a mouthpiece, have them destroy Enzo and Cass tonight.
>>
>>1922056
i'd go back in time and not make them look like the road warriors for one.
>>
I guess mouthpiece is the common consensus here?
>>
>bring back Ellering to manage two fatties
>don't bring him back to manage a LoD tribute band
>making a successful tagteam a LoD tribute band to begin with

They're dead and they're never coming back
>>
They need to be someone's mercenaries again and then turn on them once they get the heat. Have them work with the Miz or something
>>
File: ascension.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ascension.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
They need to bring back the old nxt ascension. They're reminiscent of early Edge & Christian (Brood days). In that way they could depart to their LOD rip-off
>>
>>1922056
Let them go to Japan

2-3 years bring them back

Everybody learns wrestling there
>>
Same way the majority of WWE guys could be "fixed":

LET THEM FUCKING WIN MATCHES
>>
>>1922056
Make their gimick be that they are alt right and they are against other races and women. They will constantly get beat up by the divas and New Day because its the current year
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.