[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she dangerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Sash HIAC.jpg (719KB, 1071x993px) Image search: [Google]
Sash HIAC.jpg
719KB, 1071x993px
So im not hating but we have seen her land like this multiple times on the back of her head/neck and even from basic suplexes.

How long will she last? we know the women are less durable due to lack of muscle/mass
>>
>women

Kek
>>
File: Sasha Banks Neck Botch.png (716KB, 776x496px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks Neck Botch.png
716KB, 776x496px
>>
not very long, and I'm sure they are going to glorify it like they did with Daniel Bryan, even though Bryan killed himself in the indies for years and Sasha didn't
>>
>>1921985
>this is wrestling clap clap clap clap clap
>>
>>1921967
>Not hating

You fucking should be hating. For a main event last night was absolute shite.
>>
I hate her REINCARNATION OF EDDIE gimmick
>>
>>1922002
Just listening to Big Dick Meltz tear it apart, he is right better spots in the other 2 cell matches
>>
>>1921967
By this point I'm pretty convinced that her neck is made out of rubber.
>>
File: 1467386653633.webm (3MB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
1467386653633.webm
3MB, 518x518px
>>
>>1921967
I think she bumps very well, but half the time her sloppiness comes through, and they become a little sketchy.
That example was a fucking monkey flip that she bumped on her legs so she fell onto her neck.
>>
It's hard to tell. She consistently seems to pull off these bumps without dying, so I guess I'm giving her the Misawa treatment and just gonna assume she's excellent at selling.

Of course, Misawa was way better than Sasha in that department and a million others, but then again, Sasha is definitely the wrestler in WWE most likely to suffer Misawa's fate.
>>
>>1922005

It was incredible in how half assed the match itself was

>Slow start
>Half assed and uninspired spots
>Most of them were botched
>Not a single moment of technical wrestling
>Shit tier ending

This was NOT main event worthy.
>>
>>1922215
This will never not be painful to watch
>>
>>1922354
I actually kinda liked the spot where she clung onto the cell, and jumped off into double knees.
Until they gave a different angle, and it looked like absolute shit.
>>
>>1922215
I have seen people defend this as normal and not a botch, Landing flat on the top of your head with your body out of control could kill you. I hope they never do this spot again desu
>>
File: Sasha Banks German Botch 2.gif (2MB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks German Botch 2.gif
2MB, 400x266px
even basic suplexs she takes on her upper shoulders/neck. Tha isnt selling its just taking the bump wrong.

I honestly think she was trained badly. Her small size/weight and lack of muscle doesnt help and thats why she gets ragdolled so much but ...boss etc (wrong gimmick on her)
>>
>>1922215
i don't know how she didn't break her neck
>>
>>1922398
thats just roidy lynch being reckless with smaller workers
>>
File: Sasha Banks Dive Botch.webm (2MB, 688x382px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks Dive Botch.webm
2MB, 688x382px
She just needs to tone down the moveset, so no flippyshit
>>
She's a mark for herself that thinks she can do moves she's not capable of.
>>
Does anyone else get triggered when Sasha does her one star frog splash?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfT9mbAn5x4

Show me a worse Frog Splash. I fucking dare ya.
>>
>>1922554
The one she did last night looked awful as Charlie wasnt far away enough and she hit her legs
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.