[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching Hell in a Cell and, as usual, he put on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
Just finished watching Hell in a Cell and, as usual, he put on the best match and had the crowd in the palm of his hand.

Why exactly is he "hated" again?
>>
>>1921920
Bandwagon smarks
>>
>>1921924
Pretty much. I see tons of people every day hating Reigns and they don't even know why. They just dedicate their lives to make fun of him.
>>
>>1921920
you tell them, simon
>>
File: 1477842664564.jpg (10KB, 223x221px) Image search: [Google]
1477842664564.jpg
10KB, 223x221px
>>1921947
Ok.

Lets go:

>Boring
>Shit promos
>3 moves
>Not strong at all when he is billed like a fucking juggernaut

Atleast i'd suck his dick i guess.
>>
>>1921958
>Boring

Crowds are always invested in his match because they boo him and wake up when he's about to do his signature.

>Promos

Not recently. Him and Rusev have good chemistry with one another. He did suck when his push began

>moves

He has several, Samoan drop, apron dropkick, one arm powerbomb, flying clothesline, suicide dive.

>string

There's literally a meme dedicated to bringing it up.

All in all. You're wrong and still butthurt he main evented Mania twice.

BASED BIG DOG.
>>
>>1921972
>Same posts for 2 years already.

Dont you get a little bit bored sometimes?
>>
>>1921978
Do you? I don't find it healthy to dislike someone so much.
>>
>>1921920
Why does roman start jerking off his hand when his in the ring?
>>
>>1921994
I don't because i watch WWE like once a month or watch the YT segments while skipping the ones i dont care for (Roman or New day for example).

It seems weird to everytime i come to this shitplace i see the exact same troll falseflagger posts.
>>
>>1921920
Disgustingly obese, smelly, virgin smarks despise Roman because he's everything they're not.
>>
>>1921999
>he doesn't watch bg match SD
>>
>>1921972
>crowd wakes up to boo him

Implying they're asleep for the rest of his shit plodding matches.

And holy shit was his HIAC match a shit and plodding match.
>>
>>1921999
So you're skipping all Roman segments and assume he sucks still. So you're till wrong.

Also I'm not who you think I am, if you think debating what you said is trolling then just say you don't want to argue your points.
>>
>>1922028
If you dont think his moveset is shit or he is weak as hell for who they bill him as then you are trolling. Plain and simple
>>
>>1922020
>Implying they're asleep for the rest of his shit plodding matches.

Actually they were lit as fuck for his match last night.
>>
>>1922033
They were also hype for Ko rollins. And the difference being is that in that match the face was cheered and the heel booed.
>>
>>1922047
They were pretty dead for KO/Rollins until that one table spot, and even a little spotty after that.
I'm not disputing who got boo'd and cheered, and what's appropriate for role. Just that Roman/Rusev was easily the most reacted to match of the night.
Openers and all, but credit to them (Rusev), they (Rusev) did well.
>>
>>1922050
>Openers and all, but credit to them (Rusev), they (Rusev) did well.

U wot.

The match was fucking pure shit.
>>
>>1922058
I dig Rusev's offense, and that was more-or-less the entire match.
>>
>>1922058
>>1922047
>>1922020

Not the same poster, but am a casual with a great paying job.
Roman is a draw for me, Rollins as a face is a close second, Ambrose, Styles right behind both.
Face facts, when Roman topples lesnar this year, or at mania, it'll be another hard-hitting powerhouse match. Like they had at WM31.

Hate all you want, but Roman gets the reaction out of people that 80% of the roster doesn't know how, and never will do.

BASED
A
S
E
D

BIG
I
G

DAWG
A
W
G
>>
>>1922095
>Hate all you want, but Roman gets the reaction out of people that 80% of the roster doesn't know how, and never will do.

I would kys if everyone who wasn't a brainwashed kid or a horny teenager wanted me out of the area.
>>
>>1922104
>implying an alpha like Roman cares about the opinions of adult pro wrestling fans
>>
>>1922110
It probably bothers him watching The Rock in 2000 and then himself in 2015 or now
>>
>>1922110
>alpha

>Fat cunt has a 10x better looking wife
>The samoan kid walks with his daddy backstage
>overshadowed by his 40 year old movie star cousin

Literally a failure in life
>>
File: GOD DAMMIT NOT THE SANDAL.jpg (82KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
GOD DAMMIT NOT THE SANDAL.jpg
82KB, 750x748px
>>1922118
>Literally a failure in life

Do you honestly believe this tho
>>
>>1921920
He's developing his own five moves of doom

>match starts
>he gets beat up for ten minutes
>fires back with haymakers
>superman punches mid match to make Cole jizz into his headset
>kicks out of heel's finisher
>heel preps for second finisher for what seems like days
>SPEAR
>1 2 3 ding ding

Add a Samoan drop for extra spice and you got your booking
>>
>>1921920
I wouldn't say I hate him. I did hate how hard he was getting pushed though. I think they are using him pretty well now though even if I hated the finish last night.
>>
>>1922116
They're like 2nd cousins, probably only met a handful of times. The only reason people point out their relation is because they hope it will give Roman a rub
>>
>>1921920
XD
>>
It was easily the worst of the three. It was okay, but both of the other HiaC matches were better.

It went about five minutes too long and had another stupid OMG HE'S SOOOO STRONG finish. Not quite as egregious as the AJ Styles finish, but pretty damn close. I dunno WHY they teased the table spot and then never actually did anything with the tables, fuck whoever made that decision, be it Roman, Rusev or the match agent.

My main problem with this feud is that it had absolutely no tension because at absolutely no point has Rusev appeared as a serious threat to Roman. Roman beat him clean twice, kicked his ass twice, and every single fucking time he got put in the Accolade in a match, he powered out of it. Not once in this entire feud did Rusev's finisher look legit and thus, not at any point in this feud did he look like a legitimate threat to win. There was absolutely no tension and the ending was just a foregone conclusion.

Oh wow, he's got the Accolade in on the steel steps with a chain, how's Roman gonna break outta that?! I dunno, maybe the same way Roman's broken out of the Accolade five goddamn times already.
>>
>>1922147
>It was easily the worst of the three. It was okay, but both of the other HiaC matches were better.

I can understand liking KO/Rollins more – I think Rusev/Roman had a better structure throughout, but KO/Rollins had better spots, so that's more of a taste thing.
But Sasha/Charlotte was an unabashed shit-show.
>>
BBDWTS even in this very thread.
>>
>>1922154
The beginning went too long and the ending was really, like fucking HILARIOUSLY stupid, even by Raw standards, but I dunno, I liked Sasha/Charlotte as a match. I wasn't bored at any point during the match once it actually started, and a couple times during Roman/Rusev, I was like "man, this is still going?" I thought there were a few cool, memorable spots in Sasha/Charlotte and that gives it an edge for me.

Thinking back though, the finish of Sasha/Charlotte was so much stupider than the finish of Roman/Rusev. At least spearing Rusev off the top of the steps looked cool, even if it was another lolonespear finish.
>>
File: big.jpg (209KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
209KB, 960x540px
>tfw Based Big Dick Dave Meltzer just said he's a failed experiment that's never gonna get over ever
>>
I'm starting to like him just due to the fact that his shittiness helped to get Based Rusev over with the crowd. I'd never thought I'd see the day where Rusev is getting Cena chants.

Who's the next person that Roman should feud with that deserves better reactions from the crowd and will get over just by fighting him? Strowman is one that this could working for but it definitely won't be him unless they feel like burying him already.
>>
>>1921920
Opponents destroy him, it takes few moves from him to beat his opponent.
No human being could end a match so quickly after that chain spot.
>>
>Rusev has offense for 99% of the match
>Has a chain across Roman's face
>Roman powers out and wins cleanly with ONE spear

Not even Cena was booked this strong.
>>
>>1922366
It looked like Rusev stopped using the chain more so than Roman breakin out
>>
>>1921958
>muh moves
>>
>>1921958
>Not strong at all when he is billed like a fucking juggernaut
He's easily in the top 5 strongest superstars on the main roster.
>>
>>1922366
>oh my fucking God why the fuck did he kick out that finisher, finishers should be protected
>oh fuck why did he go down to only one spear

Cry more
And Rusev let go of the chain and switched to his hands. Roman seized this opportunity and lack of foresight on Rusev's part

>>1921958
Broke the Kimura lock unassisted and lifted Brock. Not strong at all. Batista, ryback, and Brock all have been sandbagged before and failed lifts. I guess they aren't strong at all too.
>>
>>1922780
Brock
Cena
Cesaro
Big E
Mark Henry
>>
>>1922797
Also forgot to mention Braun Strowman
>>
>>1922791
> finishers should be protected
Not the other guy, but didn't Rusev used his finisher twice? On a more beaten up Roman?
>>
>>1921972
They forced too much his character in 2015.
>>
>>1922797
>brock
not even a full time contractor
>cesaro
love this meme
>>
>>1922848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9lfDXkrWZc

The only meme here is you. Cesaro is a genetic freak.
>>
>>1922797
I haven't seen Big E do anything impressive. I would expect Beeg and Kane to be stonger.
>>
>>1923026
You haven't seen E do anything impressive because he's a shit, clumsy wrestler.
He can lift a shit-ton tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1EFj3G6BDU
>>
>>1923032

People act like this is something special but when you're under 6' with stubby arms and a wide chest, and after you've been running cycles for decades like Big E has, it's actually not that impressive.
>>
That was literally the most boring match on the card that didnt involve the midgets or Dana. It was a bunch of punches and kicks with no story and the finish made no sense at all.

And are we ignoring that the dueling Rusev chants and "USA" were louder than the Roman chants? The crowd was louder for the ROHfags too. And the women at first.
>>
File: 1309671487849.jpg (73KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1309671487849.jpg
73KB, 500x540px
>>1921920
>Based big dawg working the smarks
>why are our ratings in freefall, and we're shitting outselves?

Its almost like people don't like this new shittier love child of the rocks Samoan looks and John Cena's Super Saiyan Booking.
>>
>>1921958

one upboat good sir!
>>
> sponge bob and Patrick

and I thought Roman couldn't get any worse on thew mic
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.