[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has already begun!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-10-31_153010.jpg (208KB, 837x888px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-31_153010.jpg
208KB, 837x888px
> Amy "Lita" Dumas got emotional on tonight's RAW Talk Hell In a Cell post-show on the WWE Network when talking about how Sasha Banks and new WWE RAW Women's Champion Charlotte tore the house down in their main event.
>>
RAWs gonna be unbearable. FUCK!
>>
i'm emotional everyday because of how depressing my life is. i hope life gets better
>>
Hooooly fuck her face is busted now.
>>
>>1921147
So how's it gonna be any different than usual?
>>
>>1921147
>not liking mick foley
>>
>>1921144
>raw talk

RAW is doing so bad that they had to copy Smack Talk.
>>
>>1921164
The title doesn't even make sense. Smack talk is a phrase people know. WTF is Raw talk?
>>
>>1921164
They have to copy a b show

>The state of ram
>>
>>1921144
I seen this live and it was cringe tier acting by Lita
>>
File: edge.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
edge.gif
4MB, 200x200px
20 minutes of the following to open Raw...
"You deserve it!"
"Thank you Sasha!"
"Womens wrestling!"
etc. etc.
>>
>>1921182
This edgy faggot is actually trying to hide a smile kek
>>
>>1921144
>talking about how Sasha Banks and new WWE RAW Women's Champion Charlotte tore the house down in their main event.
So she's talking about a dream she had? Because that sure as shit didn't happen on HIAC.
>>
>>1921171
I think they were aiming for word play.

>Raw Talk
>Real Talk

That's how I see it.
>>
>>1921202
Yeah I get that, it just doesn't work. It just seems like a poor rip off. They should have called it something like Talk is Raw. I know that's not really any better but at least it doesn't make it seem like they're trying too hard.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I AM THE TABLE!!
>>
File: 1475267826513.png (143KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
1475267826513.png
143KB, 800x667px
>fake fight
>making history
>>
>literally being called dumbass
>>
>>1921144
>Sasha and Charlotte was a botchfest with a bad ending
Why was this the Main Event instead of the new top title for RAW that is still yet to get fully over?
>>
>>1921183
he's only smiling because he's literally trying to reverse a frown, try being /sad/
>>
>>1921144
Fuck this old as bitch, trying to act like she paved the way for this corny ass bullshit. Biggest thing she ever accomplished was being a skank
>>
Triple H you Son of a bitch
>>
>>1921444
This. Lita was garbage that fucked her way up the ladder like any other diva of the time but gets treated as a forebearer of the ""revolution"" because she dressed a bit edgier.
>>
>>1921147
>as if it was bearable
>>
>>1921152
always was
>>
>>1921482
she was literally a flippyshit vanilla midget until the love triangle when she became a vanilla skank
>>
>>1921144
I agree with lita! What a historic event! The first time in history women have ever wrestled!
>>
>>1921599
Doing a mediocre moonsault every now and then doesn't make her flippy. She was a glorified valet for the hardyz and Essa Rios and then by herself she was a botch machine just like Sasha
>>
>>1921458
Kek
>>
>>1921152
>her face is busted now.
>now

I met her in 2002, her face was completed covered in acne scars. She's always been a busted up whore
>>
>>1921792
Meth will do that.
>>
>>1921715

Even this match was much better than any match Lita had, though.
>>
>>1921866

>Hardy cum will do that
>>
>>1921144
Remember when the audience yelled slut to Lita during and after the Edge vs Matt Hardy's feud? Remember how that angle destroyed Lita's career and her last night on the right Vince thought it'd be hilarious if some niggers sold her underwear and STD creams?
>>
>>1921202
LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE!
>>
>>1921931
>Destroyed her career
Being a slut heel put her on the map and she has a comfy job as a talking head to this day because of it despite being unable to finish a sentence without slurring and forgetting her lines.
>>
>>1921144
Looks renee now.
>>
>>1921172
No one watches smack talk, its a failed concept.
>>
>>1921144

>Getting triggered that women went on last on your kid's show.
>>
>>1921147
So like every other raw?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.