[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED BIG DOG COMING FOR OREOWENS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: iciw.jpg (47KB, 769x432px) Image search: [Google]
iciw.jpg
47KB, 769x432px
>Roman Reigns appeared on RAW Talk tonight and said that he's looking to add the WWE Universal Championship to his collection of gold.

>"I've got two shoulders, God made them broad," Reigns said. "I've got one strap. I'm looking for another."

>Reigns said that he thinks he can do what Seth Rollins hasn't been able to in winning the WWE Universal Championship because he's the big dog while Rollins was the "little brother" in the Shield. Reigns also said that he's always stood alone while Rollins has always needed help.

SAVE_US.ROMAN
>>
Based big dog working the obese marks
>>
fucking based

>him and rusev were the only guys to get a reaction during the entire ppv
>>
>>1920963
The crowd was loudest during Owens/Rollins, neckbeard
>>
>>1920917
Never gonna be the guy, get over it FedoRoman you autist puke stain
>>
>post yfw Seth and Roman reform the Shield
>>
File: 1331773924923.jpg (70KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1331773924923.jpg
70KB, 600x722px
>>1920999
>>
>>1920917
>Reigns said that he thinks he can do what Seth Rollins hasn't been able to
But Rollins held both the US championship and the non meme actual WWE championship at the same time.
>>
File: based.png (1MB, 1251x724px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
1MB, 1251x724px
Roman is more important beyond titles.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x278px
>>1920977
WORKED
>>
>Reigns said that he thinks he can do what Seth Rollins hasn't been able to

Fail Wellness tests?
>>
>>1921137
>From the 3 trapped videos Owens/rollins has the most views

Based fatass carrying the company into greatness
>>
fedoramen thread

fact: Roman killed the company.
>>
Roman is the worst thing to happen to this planet since MJ's death.
>>
>>1920917
>He's religious
wtf i hate roman now
>>
>>1921398
>Roman "muh hair" Reigns
>not a "feminine" character
>>
File: beta roman.png (155KB, 208x331px) Image search: [Google]
beta roman.png
155KB, 208x331px
>>1921398
>Roman
>not feminine, pic related
>needs his dad to defend him from boos
>>
Roman is above the Galactic title.

Let the shitters have it and enjoy a more robust US title reign like Based Miz did with the IC belt.

So what if he wins the Galactic title? It will only demean the US title he currently owns. Now if its the WWEWHC that's another story.
>>
>>1921442
pathetiq t-b-h
>>
>>1921463
PROTIP: whining about le plebbit boogeyman outs you as at least 1 generation younger than the "nu-males" you're scared of getting cucced by.
>>
>>1921519
Bye.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.