[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when killing your dad's company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: stephanie-mcmahon.jpg (50KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
stephanie-mcmahon.jpg
50KB, 642x362px
>tfw when killing your dad's company
>>
File: cosmic doge.jpg (90KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic doge.jpg
90KB, 524x468px
Literally me in a few more years when he retires.

Why can't I just have the money and not do any work?
>>
File: haitch.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
haitch.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>tfw
>>
File: feknfyerfgyruferfe.jpg (24KB, 550x298px) Image search: [Google]
feknfyerfgyruferfe.jpg
24KB, 550x298px
>>1920901
"I'm sorry dad"
What did he mean by this.
>>
>everyone, heel or face, has a fucking pink ribbon on their gear

fucking dumb bitch
>>
>>1920897
>he thinks it's steph and not haitch
>>
>>1920971
>He thinks it's Haitch and not Vince killing his own company
Who do you think gets final say, fucktard?
>>
>>1920975
he's just a frail old man alone against rabid sjws. he's helpless
>>
WWE will only exist as a video library belonging to another company by 2020, regardless of who is in charge.
>>
>>1920897
That's a man baby
>>
>>1920978
Those rabid SJWs all answer to Vince, though. Every single booking decision has to be approved by him. All of the winners and losers are decided by him. He sometimes completely changes entire shows the day of.

Anyone who's actually worked there or knows people work there will tell you that the idea that Vince isn't completely running the show is bullshit. It's why I think that going "OH IT'S CREATIVE'S FAULT" is retarded because everything on the show was either created by Vince or approved by Vince.
>>
>>1921018
>It's why I think that going "OH IT'S CREATIVE'S FAULT" is retarded because everything on the show was either created by Vince or approved by Vince.
Right, that's why RAM has a bunch of constantly changing inconsistent storylines and characters that make no sense, and Smackdown makes sense and is consistently enjoyable to watch right?

You're a fucking retard. Just because someone is at the top of the company and has to stamp approval on stuff doesn't make him responsible for every minor decision made. Vince is the overseer of the product. He okays or doesn't okay final decisions on major stuff and that's it.
>>
>>1921018
Fuck off retard, you don't know shit. The pink armbands, gay wrestlers and wiminz revolution has stephanie written all over it, not to mention how she comes out every week and emasculate men on live tv.
>>
>>1921063
also, Vince wanting to sell company makes a lot of fucking sense now, he can see that Steph and hunter are going to sink the ship, it's inevitable.
>>
>>1921047
>Smackdown makes sense and is consistently enjoyable to watch
LAFFO

That fucking idiotic statement aside, your last paragraph isn't true, you know. He does okay or veto decisions, but sometimes he'll change entire shows, come up with his own ideas, and make his own booking decisions on a whim. A lot of wrestlers, Big Dave, and others have all confirmed this.

>>1921063
And who lets this happen? Who encourages it?

Vince.
>>
>>1921069
yeah and that's because he knows he isn't going to stay alive forever and wants to give the company to them, he dint have a choice, bringing Shane back was his last bet.
>>
>>1921074
Yeah, for an onscreen-only role, you mark.

True that he knows he won't be alive forever. However, if he wanted, he could tell Steph to curtail the FILLANTHROPEE bullshit. But he's not. Meaning he wants it too.
>>
>>1921047
That's because RAW is Vince's baby while Smackdown is the red-headed stepchild of WWE.
>>
>>1921063
Only somebody who has as little understanding of feminism as Stephanie could actually believe that Stephanie is feminist.
>>
>>1921093
Modern feminism is exactly what she thinks it is
>>
>>1920967
This. Just make faces and company officials wear it. It makes no sense for heels to wear something in support of a charity.
>>
>>1921174
Heels apparently having no problem with diseases makes even less sense.
>>
>>1921201
But it's their job to be disliked.
>>
>>1920975
>>1921018
>>1921069
>>1921078

t. Steph
>>
>>1921370
>wanting cartoon caricatures of villains

Go to bed Vince you've got a RAM draft to finish that you're going to throw out before showtime anyway.
>>
>>1921377
It's literally their job to be disliked you flaming retard. I don't want the Repo Man running around stealing Macho Man's hat, but at least try to make your heels be dickheads.
>>
>>1921389
Being pro-cancer is far, far more cartoonish than Repo Man.

How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>1921399
Not wearing the pink ribbon isn't being pro cancer, moron, it just shows you don't give a shit about other people. Is it your autism that doesn't let you understand this?
>>
>>1921405
I don't think you know what autism is if you think NOT being unable to comprehend a lack of empathy is a trait of it.

Remember: >heels apparently having no problem with diseases

Same/Same.
>>
>>1921399
Not wearing the fucking susan g komen scam ribbon =/= being "pro cancer" you fucking incredible retard
>>
>>1921525
In the context he was claiming it is.
>>
>>1921589
What context is that?
>>
>>1921608
The context you would know if you'd read the thread.
>>
>>1921589
no, it wasn't, you autistic bean
>>
>>1921419
Heels having no problem with other people's diseases makes sense since they only care about themselves and think about everyone else as low-life undermensch

It could draw heat, but instead we get heels that literally never get booed outside of Miz
>>
>>1921661
This guy gets it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.