[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It'll never be the same now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 8979847654.gif (2MB, 403x268px) Image search: [Google]
8979847654.gif
2MB, 403x268px
90's
>Hell in a Cell match is created
>originally meant to lock in participants to settle a score with little to no interference
>slowly becoming a barbaric bloody fight
>chairs,tables,tacks,barb wire,and steel fencing to ensure a vicious match
>foley and taker make history with match that wasn't even the main event
cut to (((The Current Year)))
>put womens championship at main event of HIAC because "muh strong womynz can do it too"
>"come on guize it's 2016"-Cuck Foley
surely this couldn't be too badly let's give it a chance
>botched opening with match not even starting in cell
>Muh Foley injury and get up anyways work
>botched table spot TWICE
>couldn't even break table
>no blood very little use of the cell
>Michael Cuck damage control "historical! historical!"
>usual half-ass catfight
Great fuckin' job Mick & Stephanie.
Hopefully the two of them learned a lesson from this, this is what happens when you make women your PPV main event.
It's only going to get worse from here isn't it?
>>
What happens? This match is receiving near universal acclaim
>>
vince should have let charlotte do a mooonsault off the cell. it would make history and it would end her career
>>
>>1920454
People are already in damage control for it because "muh empowerment" but there are a lot of people pissed about the match and the title change as well.
>>
The Hell in a Cell match has been dead ever since the PPV of the same name. This match was just an extra nail in a coffin that had already been dumped into the river. Who cares? We still have SmackDown.
>>
Every Hell in a Cell sucked except the first one

And that's because there should have only been one
>>
>>1920471
It was also another nail in the coffin for Raw.
I'm upset because they had the chance to show a bloody over the top battle that would've shocked people but shown them actual woman power but instead we pretty much just got a diva no dq match that happened to have a fence around it.
>>
>>1920454
It was probably the worst HiaC ever. Only good shit was Sasha's wedgie.
>>
The match was fine. Just as mediocre as 99/100 of WWEs other match in the nu-wrestler era
>>
>>1920477
>Every Hell in a Cell sucked except the first one
sure kane's debut was interesting. but how cpuld that beat the six man hell in a cell at armageddon or the one between foley and taker or the between foley and haitch? And what about taker against edge and taker against haitch?
>>
>>1920649
>taker against haitch?

I was with you until this

That match was the epitome of "mandrama".
>>
File: btfo.png (55KB, 745x278px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
55KB, 745x278px
Based Big Dick Meltz mildly shitting on the match
>>
>>1920651
it was a pretty cool match. but yeah, i guess i could just switch that out Haitch vs Micheals.
>>
>>1920450
the Redux of Taker/Mankind without the big bump was ridicilous
>>
>>1920454
No it isn't.

What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>1920495
> worst hell in a cell match.
>not taker vs Bossman
>>
>>1920678
Actually, haven't you read /asp/? The sky is literally falling and this is the single worst piece of entrtainment ever created by humans.

Weights
Gym
Clue
Sex
>>
File: based cuck.jpg (16KB, 482x297px) Image search: [Google]
based cuck.jpg
16KB, 482x297px
>>1920450
BASED FOLEY WORKING THE MISOGYNIST
>>
>>1920678

>taker vs Boss Man
>not Bossman vs Snow
>>
>>1920467
Title change was the only one good thing
>>
File: OAtSZhn.png (728KB, 674x788px) Image search: [Google]
OAtSZhn.png
728KB, 674x788px
>>1920450
>Cuck Foley
I laughed. Mick's still probably a good guy. He makes the errors of backing Punk and women's wrestling, but that's about it.
>>
File: 1474705692771.jpg (182KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1474705692771.jpg
182KB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>1920450
at this point it seems like Vince would rather see it sold then watch it be destroyed by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family
>>
>>1920454
But Big Dave said it had some problems.

Are... are you lying to me, anon?
>>
>>1920866
>MFW Shane has the universal respect of the lockeroom for both being crazy as fuck and a nice guy who actually cares about his workers.

>Vince gives the company to Haitch and Steph because he'd rather see the company flounder then be surpassed ultimately.
>>
>>1920649
Those matches sucked dick

Especially the six man, Vince's antics outside the cell were the only good parts
>>
>>1920866
I'm always hoping that vince will come out one day on raw, take the company back, fire the both of them and then restore at least a little of the ratings
>>
The hell in a cell match is now watered down WWE bullshit I've accepted that fact now.

No blood
No danger
Forgettable matches
No holy shit spots
No fighting it out on top of the cell
Weak ass bumps meh PG

That's the last time I watch a WWE hell in a cell match.

It was weak as fuck and if I was Taker or Foley I'd be pretty pissed at them pissing all over my legacy.
>>
>>1920454
>universal acclaim
>has literally divided people
>one camp (people) extremely underwhelmed
>the other (reviewers and youtube shows) throwing praise on it

made
me
ponder
>>
File: 09873496545546.gif (2MB, 403x268px) Image search: [Google]
09873496545546.gif
2MB, 403x268px
>>1922130
Last night was a perfect example of it.
Mick probably wouldn't bitch about it because lord only knows what's so fucked in his head these days.
>>
>>1922130
HIAC and PG just cannot coexist.

It was literally made to be about as brutal as possible but it's not gonna work if no one will bleed or even do a table spot properly.

Same problem with Dean being an """unstable lunatic""" but doing nothing that would make him look like one, a good example being his match with Bork
>>
>>1922150
>Same problem with Dean being an """unstable lunatic""" but doing nothing that would make him look like one, a good example being his match with Bork

Dean apparently pushed for it, and Bork was not receptive.
>>
>>1922153
Still doubt they'd let him do something really dangerous. Obviously he wouldn't fucking use the chainsaw on Brock, but that match just needed blood, chair shots TO THE HEAD, thumbtacks, barbed wire, flaming tables.
>>
>>1922156
Even Kevin Nash vs HHH in the cell was better honestly.
>>
>>1922156
>entire build was that Dean was the """""Iron Man""""" of the WWE
>ate F5's weekly
>got back up
>wouldn't stayed down
>loses to 1
>O
>N
>E
>F5

WHY
H
Y
>>
>>1922164

>Be Brock Lesner
>Show up
>Shit on everyone
>Collect massive paycheck
>Take a break for a few months.

It's because it's Brock
>>
File: yamero.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
yamero.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
The big problem they have is that Hell in a Cell shouldn't be done just because it's the fucking title of the PPV. Hell the title of the PPV shouldn't be hell in a cell in the first place. Call it Helloween or Halloween Havoc (lol throwback) or some shit.

This frees up the match type for, say, Extreme Rules, TLC, or showing up in the Halloween PPV anyways, or *whatever*.
>>
File: Vamp_Reee.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vamp_Reee.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>1922194
>PPV is called Hell in a Cell
>not every match is held inside the cell
>>
File: KISAAMA.jpg (37KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
KISAAMA.jpg
37KB, 600x626px
>>1922194
Are ravens accompanied by anime language a new meme
>>
>>1920450
>originally meant to lock in participants to settle a score with little to no interference
Pfhahahahahaha. Yeah, that was how it worked the first time around with Shawn Michaels VS Undertaker

It was already completely pointless by the second time, since they just straight up left the cell and everyone came in to check on Mick Foley for minutes in between bumps.
>>
>>1922205
>PPV is called Elimination Chamber
>Not every match is an Elimination Chamber match

>PPV is called Survivor Series
>Not every match is a Survivor Series match
>>
>>1922224
>PPV is called Royal Rumble
>William Regal isn't every contestant
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>1922228
>PPV is called Roadblock
>No Roadblocks.
>>
>>1920450
Why did they make the cell taller for? Especially since it's not even like the wrestlers go to the top of the cell anymore. Seems like a waste of metal to me.
>>
>>1922480
The made it taller specifically so they wouldn't try to climb it
>>
>>1922806
but they put all those foot holes on it so they can climb it easily
>>
>>1922808
yeah but I think that they only did that to still make it optional like
>you can still climb it at you're own risk
I wouldn't know though
>>
>>1922231
>PPV is called Fast Lane
>everyone isn't wrestling at 2x speed on a hour and a half show
>>
>>1922115
My hope is that Steph gets bored of fucking HHH with a strap on every night then saving up his sperm in a turkey baster to get pregnant. Pregnant with only girls, no son to become heir because Cuckle H's sperm isn't alpha enough to produce a male. So she starts to have an affair with Big Poppa Pump and Kevin Nash, she has a baby to each of them and they save wrestling forever.
>>
>>1922958
that's very...specific
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.