/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that completely dead crowd JUST Kendrick deserved better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: JUST.jpg (217KB, 491x594px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
217KB, 491x594px
>that completely dead crowd
JUST
Kendrick deserved better.
>>
no he didn't
>>
>yfw it was the piss break match because they bumped women to main event

This is why you put the top title match last. How the fuck do you follow the match for the brand belt? Fucking retards jesus christ
>>
>>1920227
>Universal Title
>Brand belt
Literally the fourth most important title on Raw, above only the Cruiserweight.
>>
>>1921564
US Title > Women's Title > Purple belt > Galactic Title
>>
>>1921564
I think that's the issue he was highlighting
Owens now has the distinction of being the first, and likely only man in company history to let a woman main event over him on a main-show PPV.
Baloring did it in NXT, but he was in some tag shit that night.
Owens confirmed beta male
>>
>>1920079
My god this CW division is dead. At least they got the title off Gamer Guy Dabbington.
>>
>>1921569
>only
this is just the start
>>
>>1920227
Vincetty fears The Walking Dead because normies actually give a shit about it
>>
>>1921569
Not only that, the belt was being shit on the second it was revealed. The first champion had a one day reign, the second one got it handed to him by Trips and went on to have a comedy reign where he regularly loses to midcarders.

This is THE MOST poorly booked belt I can think of. At least it took a while for the original Cruiserweight Title to be handed to Hornswoggle.
>>
>>1921583
The US Title should be the new top title, and the Universal should be a running gag for low-carders that Raw always tries to send to smackdown
It would go over because nobody likes it anyway
>>
I’M THE MAN THAT CAN’T DRAW
>>
>>1921583
>This is THE MOST poorly booked belt I can think of.
The Light Heavyweight Title wants a word with you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.