[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'all ready for greatness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: file.png (214KB, 513x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
214KB, 513x500px
Y'all ready for greatness?
>>
How can you ruin ur reputation so bad? pls foley ;_;
>>
>>1916128
After this match will they rename the PPV to "Horse in a hearse"
>>
>>1916128

People like Foley need to fuck off perpetuating this bullshit. This really is the soft bigotry of low expectations. When has a men's match ever been so gender focused? If the women are so great why isn't something else being promoted other than their gender?

Foley just worked me into a shoot
>>
File: mickridingsasha.jpg (580KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
mickridingsasha.jpg
580KB, 1024x765px
>>1916128
mick needs to fuck off just as much as sasha
>>
Christ Mick, just fucking stop. Everytime he does this, all he's doing if telling us "they're women, they're women though, they're not men, they're women, we're progressive, they're women".

They don't need to promote overly that there's women in the UFC, the only time it comes up is a screen when it says The Women's Batamweight Champion or something. That's it. Otherwise they're just promoted the same as the men's fights. Just do that! If you want to say the Women's Division hasn't been this good in years then go ahead, everyone (outside of /asp/) enjoys it. But every time you bring up "Hur greatness has no gender, hur equality" you're killing it. You're not making it about the wrestling or the competition, you're making it some 70 year old civil right's campaign.
>>
>>1916150
>everyone (outside of /asp/) enjoys it

Nah it doesn't draw
>>
if they really were equal this wouldn't matter at all

by making it a big deal it is even more sexist imo
>>
>>1916152
> Le doesn't draw maymay
Epic maymay, well memed my friend.
>>
Based Mick working the misogynists
>>
>>1916155
Show me the numbers that prove women are raising ratings or selling merch
>>
It could possibly be that both Mick and Sasha are being told to constantly promote this by Steph herself.

It's obvious she's trying to get this agenda over even though Paul warned her about the downfall of blatapnt propaganda
>>
>>1916150
>They don't need to promote overly that there's women in the UFC, the only time it comes up is a screen when it says The Women's Batamweight Champion or something. That's it. Otherwise they're just promoted the same as the men's fights.

That was a great comparison.
>>
>>1916155
But it literally doesn't.
>>
>>1916158
> I make a random claim
> NO YOU PROVE ME WRONG
>>
Hell in a Cell hasn't been good for a LONG time and this will basically just be a typical Divas match... but surrounded by a fence.
>>
File: 1465873161989.png (292KB, 387x327px) Image search: [Google]
1465873161989.png
292KB, 387x327px
>tfw the match will be complete shit but everyone will praise it highly just because it has women
>>
>>1916181
Basically every women's match nowadays tbf
I've given them numerous chances but they're just dire garbage
>>
>>1916170
You are retarded. This guy was right, they DON'T DRAW, maybe except for fat smarks that jiz their pants that there are less attractive women in WWE and they are buying their merch, so they may have a chance with them. Prove this otherwise.
>>
>>1916193
> They don't draw
> Apart from these people who like them and prove them a draw
Are you... mentally challenged? Oh wait no, they're not a draw because YOU don't personally don't like them, I see now.
>>
>>1916193
>so they may have a chance with them
Again with this. You do realise no one ever thinks like this right?
>>
>>1916150
>>1916155
>>1916170
>>1916197
>Mick actually thinks Women are a draw

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>1916202
> Neckbeard still mad they're called women now instead of divas

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>1916128

>Triggered aspie neckbeard thread #14211
>>
>>1916208
But I referred to them as women lad
>>
>>1916213
Well you're the only one. I'm surpsied you're not one of these "2+Shift" key warriors.
>>
>>1916218
I'm a huge proponent of women's
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""wrestling""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>1916185
Yeah, I wish all this white knighting could just fucking stop.

Sure, some women can wrestle, but it's a rarity and they're never in the WWE, too. Most of their problems are being too botch-friendly, being afraid to take a bump properly and not wanting to get hit in the face, or just being slow as fuck.
>>
>>1916224
Ah there it is.
>>
>>1916197
Fuck, since you are slow I have to type it word by word for you? They draw with smarks... which are very, very few, they are not crucial to a company that is WWE, they are literally 50-people attendence "big". Yeah, sure, that's a fucking huge draw. Real life after school fights drew more people in.
>>
>>1916230
>They draw with smarks... which are very, very few, they are not crucial to a company that is WWE,
Yeah, you never see those in the WWE.
> HUSKY HARRIS CLAPCLAPCLAP
> CM PUNK- CM PUNK- CM PUNK
I guess they just make NXT and CWC for the casuals right? Also who's saying casual viewers don't watch the women? If anything it's the neckbeard smarks like you that cry about them every chance you get.
>>
>>1916239
>> HUSKY HARRIS CLAPCLAPCLAP
Very quiet.
>> CM PUNK- CM PUNK- CM PUNK
Meme-chant adopted by casuals because everyone knew about Philip.
Acceptable retorts would have been: Nakamura and Sami Zayn chants in the ME of WM32
>>
>>1916240
>Acceptable retorts would have been: Nakamura and Sami Zayn chants in the ME of WM32
Okay, thanks for giving me more examples. Not to mention all the smarks that still boo the living shit out of Reigns every chance they get.
>>
>>1916239
Are you seriously that special? CM Punk was chanted by everyone in the audience. So 4 and 5 year olds, soccer moms are smarks too, because anon said that whoever chants "CM Punk" is a smark xD. Good GOD.

Please, give us actual proofs of your statement, that women's """""""""""""wrestling""""""""""" draws. Now or GTFO.
>>
>>1916243
Smarks don't boo Roman; everybody boos Roman.
Regardless, lots of smarks =/= people caring about divashit. People started emptying the arena on a recent Raw during their ME Championship match. They regularly get boring chants. They have shown no massive tendencies to move merch despite being some of the most pushed, and have done nothing to ratings.
There's no objective indicator they can true, therefore there's no objective indicator anybody gives a shit.
>>
>>1916128
first ever genderless match
thank you cuck foluy
>>
>>1916244
Read >>1916170

>>1916246
>People started emptying the arena on a recent Raw during their ME Championship match
Sure they did champ.
>>
>>1916253
>Sure they did champ.

They did, go back and watch it. It's cute you ignore the rest of my post and hone in on the one thing you can reasonably dismiss, though.
Which you can't, by the way.
>>
>>1916255
Okay, let's look at the rest of your bullshit:
> They regularly get boring chants
You mean that one boring chant during the Dana arm-wrestling segment that would have died a death with the ment too?
> They have shown no massive tendencies to move merch despite being some of the most pushed, and have done nothing to ratings.
More and more claims with zero backup. Oh wait, I have to prove YOU wrong because you don't want to back up your own claims.
> there's no objective indicator anybody gives a shit.
Then how DO you know they're not a draw?
>>
>>1916261
>You mean that one boring chant during the Dana arm-wrestling segment that would have died a death with the ment too?

And the one during the Sasha/Charlotte segment. That's 2 for 2 on the very last Raw.

>More and more claims with zero backup. Oh wait, I have to prove YOU wrong because you don't want to back up your own claims.

>zero back-up
>Sasha barely cracking top 10 on WWE's very own best-selling list despite getting more screen-time than anyone else in the company right now and having her merch absolutely swarm the WWE shop
>ratings are dipping, displaying their obvious lack of effect
>zero back-up

l
e
l

>Then how DO you know they're not a draw?

See: above.
>>
>>1916266
Deserved dubs. Divas don't draw.
>>
>>1916266
>And the one during the Sasha/Charlotte segment. That's 2 for 2 on the very last Raw.
I watched that and I heard no boring chants, even if they did, it's a contract signing. Who (other than CM Punk) has had an intreguing contract signing? Not to mention the majority of it was Mick Foley losing his spaghetti over his Hell in a Cell PTSD.

> more screen-time than anyone else
She had one segment where she didn't even wrestled on the last Raw. Also I'm just as critical as Sasha than anyone, she's really overrated. AND when has she ever worn her own shirt? I expect the one that sells the most out of all the women is Bayley, because she actually wears the thing.

> ratings are dipping
The ratings are dropping regardless, you can blame on any number of things combined. Personally I blame it on the over the top use of Steph and Mick and the authority segments that involve her figuratively kicking every male superstar in the balls. It's the same as the people that say "(Random Shield member) isn't a draw!" Sure it has nothing to do with a number of other things like all the eye rolling authority moments, shit writing and 3 long hours of a single show that exhasts people near the end.
>>
>>1916253
But you were the first one to make a random claim that women draw. Kek.
>>
>>1916272
>I watched that and I heard no boring chants, even if they did, it's a contract signing. Who (other than CM Punk) has had an intreguing contract signing? Not to mention the majority of it was Mick Foley losing his spaghetti over his Hell in a Cell PTSD.

Then you weren't listening. There were boring chants that got muted.

>She had one segment where she didn't even wrestled on the last Raw. Also I'm just as critical as Sasha than anyone, she's really overrated. AND when has she ever worn her own shirt? I expect the one that sells the most out of all the women is Bayley, because she actually wears the thing.

She's still getting more-or-less the majority of the screen-time, focus and consistent build of ANYONE in the company, with a massive media push behind her right now, alongside the aforementioned absolute inundation of merch, and still showing no signs of doing anything special.
Bayley is, somewhat, but she's on that debut hype still and has some really kid-friendly stuff.

>The ratings are dropping regardless, you can blame on any number of things combined. Personally I blame it on the over the top use of Steph and Mick and the authority segments that involve her figuratively kicking every male superstar in the balls. It's the same as the people that say "(Random Shield member) isn't a draw!" Sure it has nothing to do with a number of other things like all the eye rolling authority moments, shit writing and 3 long hours of a single show that exhasts people near the end.

They would overall dip regardless, but the fact that there are no spikes coinciding with their matches or segments only further solidifies that nobody is particularly, if at all interested. At the very least it's not exactly a positive.
>>
>>1916282
>that got muted
LOL, convinient. Like how they muted the SUPLEX CITY chants that Vince was losing his shit over right?

> but the fact that there are no spikes coinciding with their matches or segments
I didn't realise that you worked for WWE and could see the ratings as they were coming in. Other than Goldberg has anything at all made a "spike" in the ratings?
>>
>>1916128
What did this absolute faggot mean by this?
>>
Can't wait for female exclusive PPVs
>>
>>1916294

There were boring chants during the Charlotte/Sasha segment. Get your ears checked.
>>
>>1916294
>LOL, convinient. Like how they muted the SUPLEX CITY chants that Vince was losing his shit over right?

Seriously though, go watch it. There were some pretty clear boring chants for all of two seconds before they mysteriously faded.

>I didn't realise that you worked for WWE and could see the ratings as they were coming in. Other than Goldberg has anything at all made a "spike" in the ratings?

We see by-the-hour reads, and they're enough to discern the utter lack of impact they've made.
>>
File: 1477453913585.jpg (78KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
1477453913585.jpg
78KB, 636x636px
All this shit is just a smoke/bathroom break for me. I don't even watch RAW/SD anymore since you get everything you need to know in the promo packages.

tl;dr just tune out the shit matches and watch what really matters
>>
File: horse food.gif (3MB, 446x375px) Image search: [Google]
horse food.gif
3MB, 446x375px
>>1916135
>>
>>1916128
More like disappointment in a cell.
>>
the day wrestling died
>>
File: 8979847654.gif (2MB, 403x268px) Image search: [Google]
8979847654.gif
2MB, 403x268px
soooo, some hair tugging and half-ass attempts at wrestling moves, and an all around low energy catfight but NOW harder to see for the audience because god forbid they step out of the ring for a moment.
This is gonna be the point where we take a smoke break or go to grab food or a beer.
Hell in a Cell is practically WWE's gorefest, from Taker to Michaels to, well even Foley.
Triple H, Batista, and others, we've seen how hardcore it can get.
Divas are supposed to be there to look at and for "muh strong womynz" Foley's ass will be held over the fire is these two actually somehow spill a little blood, I won't be holding my breath..
>>
File: 4head.jpg (4KB, 111x111px) Image search: [Google]
4head.jpg
4KB, 111x111px
>>1916587
>women bleeding
Everyone will be tearing their hair out at that happening. If it's not boring, it will be controversial.
>>
File: cuckday.png (2MB, 1064x1287px) Image search: [Google]
cuckday.png
2MB, 1064x1287px
>>1916128
>>
>>1916294
>>1916294

There were most certainly boring chants on Raw, during the Horse/Charlotte segment and during the Memeweight shit
>>
I really hate seeing people that I used to like getting caught up in this wave of hypocritical regressive insanity that has caught fire over these past couple of years.
>>
>>1916760
I'll take controversial over boring any day.
The most diva blood I've ever seen anywhere in WWE was when Lita got the barbed wire socko at Wrestlemania.
It would be hilarious if they did butcher each other in this match, they won't but it would be nice if they did, maybe some chair shots and some forehead to cell contact, Mick would be shitting himself in the back
>>
>>1916768
kek
>>
You want women's equality? Do away with the women's title and the women's division and put them in general pop. Let them wrestle men and women alike. Like Lucha Underground.
>>
>>1916128
time to cancel the network and specifically mention it is because of foley and this shit
>>
>>1917473
No female on the roster can take on any guy. Unless you're assuming a Charlotte v Jinder match, and who wants to see that
>>
>>1917473

>125 pound woman vs. 200 pound man
>even if you were taking a fit man and fit woman of the same height and weight, the man would still have more muscle mass, and his muscles would still be more durable

I hate mixed gender wrestling. That shit is really hard to buy, and buries the male wrestlers if the women actually get some legitimate offense on them.

There are biological differences between men and women. Anyone who tries to deny these differences is going to live in constant frustration, because their expectations will never match reality. No amount of virtue signalling (AKA SJW religious rites) will change the root cause.
>>
>>1917473
fuck yeah, I'd love to see the crowds reaction to Lesnar pummeling a smug diva cunt
>>
File: 1476589967984.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476589967984.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1917473
>>
>>1916181
I thought it was the best of the matches that took place in the cell, but only because it was the match where they put all the big spots, which they just did because "grrrl power, muh history"

There's no reason this match should've been in a cell, let alone the main event, especially over the fucking world championship.
>>
>>1917633
There are woman out there who look like they could take at least half the WWE roster. They just don't look good. And not even in an average way, some of them look downright grotesque.
>>
>>1921132

Well yeah, they have a serious hormone imbalance.

Obviously, I was referring to a typical healthy woman vs. a typical healthy man.
>>
>>1921142
Well that's sort of my point, WWE doesn't always pick typical, healthy people. How many people with gigantism have been in the WWE because of Vince's closet homosexual?
>>
>>1917473
i'm not against intergender wrestling but i don't think it would work in wwe. in lucha underground it's also necessary for the limited time and roster
>>
>greatness has no gender
>Constantly taking about gender

This fucking retard is only going to make people hate women with this shit
>>
>>1921155

Do you honestly believe that a grotesque woman has any marketing appeal?
>>
>>1916128
>photoshopped to hell
>still ugly as fuck

They would probably look even better without any photoshopping. And what the fuck? You had Torrie on a shit load of posters and none of them were photoshopped like this
>>
>>1921159
No. I don't think that giants that can barely move do either. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if WWE decides to go in that direction at some point. If they're going to have a women's championship match be a hell in a cell AND the main event just because "greatness has no gender", then I predict we'll have some freakshow-looking woman as the world champion by 2020.
>>
>>1921157

Welcome to postmodernism! It's sexist, it's racist, it's practically Orwellian levels of anti-logic, and the worst part is that due to that last quality, it's strongly resistant to being anything less than in complete denial about its own hypocrisy!

Hopefully when Trump wins, we can put him to work destroying their influence on our establishment at its core in academia and the media.

>What does the fucking presidential race and academia have to do with wrestling? Stop making everything about politics!

WWE's behavior tonight is a direct result of postmodernist influence on the establishment. This was feminist virtue signalling 101, complete with all of the contradictions and patronizing soft bigotry against women.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.