[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any personal wrestler encounter stories? >inb4 HBK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sasha.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
sasha.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
Anyone got any personal wrestler encounter stories?

>inb4 HBK
>>
>>1914567
I train at the Harley Race academy and see him every day /thread
>>
>>1914567
Saw Ric Flair at Walmart.
>>
>>1914567
>At the airport in Japan for my flight home
>Kenny Omega is there, saying goodbye to some people I don't recognise
>He waves his friends off and goes to mess around on his phone
>Walk towards him to say hi
>Start getting nervous the closer I get
>I am now so close that he looks up at me from his phone, with a 'am I being recognised' look
>I wuss out and change course, walking embarrassingly close past him
>Spend my entire flight cringing over it
>>
>>1914567

This one time me and Hulk Hogan were fucking some guys wife while he watched. After we were done she went to clean up and we all had a discussion about the urban youth population. But hogan got in some trouble over, but man that madman actually got away with it!
>>
File: 1476150407410.jpg (30KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
1476150407410.jpg
30KB, 373x327px
>>1914581
i'm cringing that you wanted to meet Kenny Omega
>>
>Sasha acts like she's the most important wrestler ever
>gets pissed off when fans recognize her and want to take a picture

Seriously amazing how entitled she is, even down to her sob story of how she worked the indys for a second and was only hired because of who she's related to.
>>
>>1914567

I worked for Rick Steiner's opponent in his school board election a few years back.
>>
Not me, but my grandmother was friends with Booker T before his wrestling career.
>>
I used to do a lot of work with full sails film program a few years ago and helped with some of the nxt taping setups. Everybody was pretty nice and professional. Seeing the wrestlers in the back after they got the shit kicked out of them was kind of a bummer
>>
I met Roman Reigns at an airport. He was super cool
>>
I saw CM Punk at a grocery store in Chicago yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I see them every day. You never know who's stopping by the Performance Center.
>>
Decades ago I saw Martetty Janetty at a hot dog stand in Florida. I actually thought he was Seanetty Michaelsetty (because of the hair). He was there with Jimetty "the anvillety" neidhartetty. Nice dudes, but Brettety Hartetty was kind of a jerk, maybe he was just super serious
>>
I once met Sasha Banks in an airport at 3am. I asked her for a picture and she said sure, but as soon as I turned around to get my tablet out of my bag she hit me with backstabber and applied the Bank Statement. I tapped almost immediately. As I laid there crying she laughed at me before galloping away. To this day, I still fap to the entire experience.
>>
>>1914623

>/asp/ie botches pasta
>>
>>1914581
Kenny Omega hangs around with weebs all the time and you thought he wouldn't talk to you?
>>
>>1914953
I was afraid he would and I'd embarras myself, so I went ahead and embarrassed myself instead.
>>
the absolute state of her hairline, just fucking christ
>>
Not a wrestler, but I met Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart in New Orleans when I was a kid. He was super friendly and signed an autograph for me. He was shopping a leather jacket from a store called Bongo. We talked to him about how dumb the Rougeaux Brothers were, and he just shrugged and smiled and said "Yeah, they made me a lot of money though."
>>
Sometimes wrestlers stop to chat and sign autographs for early fans before a show so I've met a few. They've all been pretty nice. Big Show is massive, I feel like TV doesn't quite give you the full feeling of how big he is.
>>
>>1915252
How big was his dick?
>>
>>1914623
My name is somehow in the pasta. Is this a Halloween prank? It actually caught me off guard.
>>
>>1915259
Almost as big as Batista's
>>
Once met Xavier Woods back when he was Consequences Creed at some show in some highschool gym
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.