[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your eyes, what does she need to accomplish in this title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: basedSasha.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
basedSasha.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
In your eyes, what does she need to accomplish in this title reign to be the GOAT women's wrestler?
>>
>>1914111
Stop saying your revolutionary and be revolutionary.
And, much, more difficult, somehow stop people urinating during your matches.
>>
Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue
>>
>>1914111
Wrestle like she used to in NXMeme
>>
Stop using Eddie
>>
>>1914111

>boob job
>hair transplant to fix balding
>shower
>weights
>clue
>>
>>1914112
Urinating?
>>
File: 1477357744703.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477357744703.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
>>1914126
Everyone goes pee pee when she's on . You stupid fucking idiot! Goddamn I wish eugenics took effect years ago just so there would be one less slope headed stupid s.o.b
>>
File: IMG_5313.jpg (1MB, 2569x1794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5313.jpg
1MB, 2569x1794px
>>1914124
>>
>>1914153
U so mad. KYS
>>
Bring more excitement to her matches and promos.
She should start putting her all into everything she does, act like it's truly the best thing in the world to be on top off the female roster.
She's called "The Boss" so she needs to act like it, probably become a heel during her title run and rule like an actual boss, treat the other women like sub-par pieces of shit if they disobey, and keep the ones that do obey close, make a stable or some shit to divide them against each other.
Honestly, i don't even know if that's any good, i'm just sprouting the first shit that comes to mind.
>>
>>1914111
Be related to Ric Flair to and get pushed like it.
I love that char is going to be the only one along with natty of this generation to make the hof.

Could you imagine sitting through patato cunts hof speech? Yuck.
>>
>>1914111
Have her first good match and cut her first good promo would be a start.
>>
>>1914111
Put on better matches than the women from AJW
>>
>>1914111
Unless they can do animal change surgery, she will never be a GOAT
>>
>>1914168
Smd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.