[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please save us from Sasha Banks!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why are we supposed to believe Sasha is the benchmark? The horse needs to come back down to earth.

Women's revolution should be about playing to your strengths rather than "trying to be like the guys".

Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Billie Kay are doing a great job at this, right now

Alexa is underrated, Bring back Bra and Panty matches!
>>
Billie is shit and clumsy
>le fall over after big boot girl
>>
>>1913726
Seriously she does suck. No clue why there are some fags that think she's good. Waifu faggotry blinds a lot of people about their waifus actually talent.
Bliss herself isn't that good either. Middle tier at best among all the girls on the main roster.
>>
dont worry

peypey will save us
>>
>>1913732
People only like Bliss because she's "thick"
>>
>>1913765
Bliss has good promos, good matches, and looks good.

Literally the perfect package.
>>
>>1913766
She's pretty bad/green in the ring

But its fine cause she's cute as a button
>>
>>1913772
I don't think she's that bad, her match with Naomi at No Mercy was a shit show, but she's no veteran I wouldn't expect it to 5*on such short notice.
As other anons have stated, she can work, cut a promo and has the looks.
I'm Lynch mob by the way, not just putting my waifu over
>>
>>1913766
>good matches

Let's calm down here. What match has she had on the main roster that was "good?"
>>
>>1913766
Delusional. Typical divashit and little else
>>
>>1913766
Her "match" with Naomi was the one of the worst I've seen all year
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.