[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think his hatred towards people comes from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: brock_lesnar.jpg (55KB, 417x561px) Image search: [Google]
brock_lesnar.jpg
55KB, 417x561px
Where do you think his hatred towards people comes from?
>>
File: 20160926_004000.png (1MB, 1289x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160926_004000.png
1MB, 1289x1440px
https://youtu.be/THqJqGRbYL4

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>1912465
why is Brock so weird?

really if he didn't actually do things he'd probably be like us or /fit/
>>
File: IMG_0858.jpg (11KB, 151x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0858.jpg
11KB, 151x205px
>>1912459
He probably was bullied throughout middle and high school
>>
>>1912465
What the fuck?
>>
I think Brock has like aspergers or something
No one in their right fucking mind ask another man to kiss right before they try to fight
>>
File: bork HiGH school.jpg (21KB, 432x336px) Image search: [Google]
bork HiGH school.jpg
21KB, 432x336px
>>1912609
>thinking people would bully THIS
>>
>>1912459
The fact that people are shit, probably.
>>
>>1912630
Alphas do. It's a way of establishing superiority and calling Jericho out on the fact that he's a bitch that won't do shit to him.
>>
he's a farm boy from the middle of fucking nowhere . growing up in weird rural places will fuck you up
>>
>>1912637
No it very likely is true that he was bullied. A lot of bullies actually also get bullied by others.

Source: Myself

I was bullied and in return I bullied back due to bitterness. Brock probably had a sensitive ego back then and I guarantee girls called him ugly. So it pissed him off and he picked on skinny dorks to feel better. There's a lot of bullying that goes on in school. It's far more widespread then people realize. I'd bet most people experience it in some form at least once in their lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 750x757px
>>1912637
He's a beta dork in an alpha's body.
>>
>>1912630
Ordinarily I would be saying that such an action is evil and is a sign of being a member of the GBLT movement.

But in strict theological terms, is he not testing the Karma of Jericho when he does this? In which case it is a good trick that all true Sex Warriors ought to learn, making sure that the challenged person does not accept successfully lest they both be sent to GBLT Hell.
>>
File: 1477100397431.jpg (79KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1477100397431.jpg
79KB, 500x293px
>>1912655
>tfw surrounded by normies
>>
>>1912654
>tfw i was a manlet so i bullied girls
>>
>>1912661
>>1912637

I swear he reminds me of one of those mirelurks in Fallout 3
>>
He doesn't hate people, stop working yourselves into a shoot.

If he did hate people you would have every guy in the RA era ripping his ass off.

He may be Vince's golden boy back in that era but if he were even close to a dick he'd be depushed or get buried by Based Trips or whomever was the guy on Smackdown (Taker/Angle/Show/etc).

He lives in the middle of nowhere in Canada because he's a redneck Minnesotan farm boy.

He himself created this persona where he is unapproachable and aloof.
>>
He gets annoyed easily
>>
>>1912661
Frogtech
>>
>>1912459
Autism
>>
>>1912459
>he doesn't have hatred towards people
why are you even here?
>>
>>1912459
He was born in america and surrounded by americunts

I would grow up hating everyone else too
>>
>>1912637

Dang, Brock had a tat in high school? Dude must have been a holy terror in those halls. Imagine getting bullied by him and trying to fight back knowing he can snap your neck or permanently injure you.
>>
the wrestling lifestyle demands that you're on the road all the time, not everyone likes that.

obviously he didn't.
>>
>>1912845
this
>>
He doesn't like bullshit. He realized he was gonna get pushed down to the mid card after his 2004 Goldberg feud so he checked out. He knew he was getting the short end of the stick when Vince tried to resign him a year later so he told them to fuck off. He even held out on resigning in 2015 because he knew he was far more valuable as a commodity to the company than when he had returned.
>>
>>1913349
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was never going to be pushed down to the midcard ya pinhead. Brock told a Vince in late 2003 he was leaving. Vince, Taker, Beeg and Angke were all pissed coz they had given Brock everything they could to push him to the moon and he was just up and leaving because he hated to travel.
>>
>>1913385
This.
lesnar was the first to get the powerhouse monster push, that the fans hated when he gave it to Roman.

Lesnar walked away from being the guy.
I think if he would of stayed, Lesnar would have been the #1, and Cena would have been a very, very close #2.
>>
>>1913385
Do some research. The plans for him after Wrestlemania were to revisit his feuds with The Undertaker and Hardcore Holly. In his book he even talks about how pissed he was over facing Bobcore in house shows long after the Rumble blowoff.

It was indeed not the only reason he left but it was part of it.
>>
>>1912459
Being an only child and not having a father figure.
>>
>>1912465
Holt shit, is Broke one of us? Is he here right now?!
>>
>>1912459
Growing up on a farm in the countryside probably a lot to do with it. You go from a farm hand in South Dakota to the face of a promotion company before the age of 30? That's a big change in life.

You enjoy the glitz and free pussy, but you soon realize there's a lot of snakes that come with it. Bork probably hated that shit so he peaced out.
>>
You goys know Bork is literally autistic right?
>>
>>1912459
Bork is an introverted guy who never really wanted to become famous. He went into the wrestling business because WWE offered him 250 thousand right out of college.
>>
>>1912465
what the fuck is wrong with him
>>
This thread makes me like Bork more and more.
>>
>>1912459

Check the Movie 'bullhead', the untold truth about bwaark lesnur.
>>
>tfw you will never be a genetic muscular freak like Brock in HS
>>
>>1913768
Jesus.. a feud with Holly to look forward to, no wonder he left. The figurative inverse of a dime drawer
>>
>>1913850
This is true. Plus he said himself that he cant remember about 2 years of his life at the end of his first run because he was so strung out on booze and pills all the time.
>>
>>1912465
>Brock F5'd this pupper seconds after this pic was taken
>>
Being away from people does that to you. I am basically like him when it comes how I feel about people. I don't hate them, but just want nothing to do with them and do everything how I want. Go to a Starbucks or something and sit alone, just look around you at the people, same thing happens naturally.
>>
>>1912606
He is the last caveman. That's literally his gimmick and he's keeping kayfabe strong everyday, no thanks to the rest of the WWE.
>>
>>1912638
why is thread not / already?
>>
>>1912459
He's autistic I'm sure.
>>
SUCK MY DICK, SEMEN DEMON
>>
>>1912845
>Eurocuck SEETHING
>>
>>1912845
This
>>
because the strong despise the weak
>>
>>1912459
People, generally speaking, suck. If I were filthy rich I'd avoid them too.
>>
He hates weakness and everyone is weaker than him
>>
>>1912845
Well he moved to canada which is basically civil introverted land.
>>
File: 20161030_150207.png (2MB, 1440x2314px) Image search: [Google]
20161030_150207.png
2MB, 1440x2314px
>>1912465
Did they?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.