[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crowds that try to be over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: benoit-03.png (214KB, 376x520px) Image search: [Google]
benoit-03.png
214KB, 376x520px
You know the crowds that try to make themselves important, like the ones that keep shouting "CM PUNK" or "WHAT", basically the ones that kill old chants? Why don't any of them just chant for pic related? That would get them noticed. Hell, the only time I've ever heard about a crowd that went for him was the one at Takeover Brooklyn.
>>
>>1912011
Why would you chant for this asshole?
>>
>>1912011
i saw them do a BENOIT chant at a RAW earlier this year, can't remember which one
they just cut to commercial
>>
>>1912012
Because you're a lonely douche that tries to get attention from others because the only other way you could get it would be by shooting up a school?
>>
>>1912019
>this projection
>>
I've seen talk online about dueling KILL YOUR FAMILY / CHRIS BENOIT chants at smaller wrestling events

I think it even happened at NXT once when HHH was in the ring and he said "that's not funny"
>>
>>1912054
That NXT thing was at Takeover Brooklyn, yeah. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0823/599813/triple-h-addresses-nxt-crowd/
>>
some staff will point security to you and tell you if you do it again you're out

also it happened at nxt once and somebody told them to fucking stop
>>
>>1912059
>>1912054
Based Haitch burying dumb smarks
>>
>>1912013
I remember the one you're talking about. It was after the RR and before WM this year.
>>
>>1912061
>implying smarks like based benoit
>>
>>1912063
I thought they're the ones that keep saying WWE needs to put him in the HoF.
>>
>>1912063
He's literally one of the OG vanilla midgets 'le based Nash' was talking about.
>>
>>1912067
most of them are like "so talented but here's whatculture's 5 reasons chris benoit can never be in the hall of fame"
>>
>>1912072
>>1912063
nah most smarks are on youtube comments saying "I LOVE CHRIS BENOIT THE WRESTLER I HATE THE STUFF HE DID BUT WE SHOULD JUST REMEMBER HIS WRESTLING AND JUST PUT THE WRESTLER CHRIS BENOIT IN WWE HOF WHO AGREES?"
>>
>>1912072
Oh yeah, probably the same ones that go "nice, knew Big Damo would get into WWE after being in based WCPW!", even though the announcement mentions ICW first and doesn't even mention WCPW.
>>
>>1912072
Why would smarks watch list videos? Come on man.
>>
>>1912077
Eh, he could probably be in the HoF if WWE used this as an excuse to say "Look, we fucked up back then, our concussion treatment was shit, but see how good it is now? Blue dot man, whatever the fuck his name was, was a walking concussion and he didn't kill anyone yet!"
>>
>>1912077
>youtube commenters
>smarks

they all hang out over on lebbit
>>
>>1912086
reddit are pseudo-smarks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.