[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the WWE's most promising up-and-coming star?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: good.jpg (15KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
15KB, 400x308px
Who is the WWE's most promising up-and-coming star?
>>
No Way Jose
>>
>>1911922
u mom XDDDDD
>>
File: photo.jpg (46KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
46KB, 900x900px
>>1911924
I'm fucking seething right now, Shit!!! No one better not tell me I got worked!
>>
Braun GOATman

Should be the next Bork
>>
>>1912036
He's not intense enough like how Brock was...hell he isn't even as intense as "purposely smashing own head into ringpost to draw blood" Brock right now
>>
>>1912045

He looks the part thats all that matters. And he gets pretty intense when he's destroying jobbers.
>>
>>1911922
If you asked this 9 months ago I would have said Apollo Crews. But they rushed him up to the main roster before he was ready, now he's basically fucked in wwe. Second guess would be Big Cass. It is clear Vince loves him. But he isn't ready for a singles push. So they need to start grooming him the next 2 years, then split him and Enzo.
>>
>>1912057
>He looks the part thats all that matters
wew lad
>>
>>1911923
Unironically this
>>
No one, look at all the young guys in WWE
>Enzo
Eternal midcarder that will become a full-time manager in the future
>Cass
Can't talk without Enzo and isn't as entertaining without him, looks too lanky for someone of his size
>Chad Gable
Manlet
>Jason Jordan
Needs Gable with him, only works as a tag team guy
>Apollo Crews
Zero personality, boring in the ring because he follows a specific formula of spots to do on every match
>Braun Strowman
Face looks too much like a baby's for me to take him seriously
>Rich Swann
Dancing midcard negro, basically New Day without the constant gaming/black twitter references
>Bo Dallas
Bo Dallas
>Tyler Breeze
>>Tyler Breeze
>Bray Wyatt
Zero credibility after being treated like a joke in all of his feuds
>Neville
Eternal midcarder
>Big E
>Implying Big E will get pushed again after that terrible IC title run
>Rusev
>Implying Vince will push Rusev after he failed to break up him and Lana because he wants to control his employees' lives
All of the Shieldettys, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are failures
>>
File: SmarkTears.jpg (84KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SmarkTears.jpg
84KB, 1600x900px
Based Roro will continue to be used to work all the smarks. He'll hold the US and Universal Jam-pion-shit at the same time, then steal the cruiserweight championship from meme boy. Prepare to cry.
>>
Gran Metalik.
>>
>>1912194
you said manlet and negro in one post. are you playing edgy chan bingo like every poster on /tv/?
>>
harper couldve been special on his own but rowan going down stopped that.
rich swann/ apollo could be inserted in new day to increase their longevity
i see money in breeze/dango if they do it right
sadly only draw right now is ellsworth
>>
File: bj.gif (3MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
bj.gif
3MB, 230x230px
she will take over the roll as divas champion
>>
>>1912198
He will also end the new day's reign by himself.
>>
>>1912332

Make it happen. If you're gonna push chicks who look like trannies, you might as well start hiring actual trannies. At least she's hotter than Sasha and Charles.
>>
Corbin
>>
>>1912057
>He looks the part thats all that matters
Wrong
Braun couldn't even be the next Kane, much less Brock
>>
>>1912194
Roman Reigns
>>
>>1912194
That's why it's going to be No Way Jose
>Tall
>Good looking
>Great body
>Plenty of charisma
>>
>>1913195
Stupid gimmick.

He will be Santino tier when called up. Basically a comedy midcarder who wins on occasion.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.