[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she's going to cry in the cell isn't she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: backtothestable.gif (3MB, 446x375px) Image search: [Google]
backtothestable.gif
3MB, 446x375px
she's going to cry in the cell isn't she
>>
Yes, both her and Charlotte are gonna cry and hug each other after the match.
>>
If she wrestlers as sloppy as normal she might meet Eddie
>>
Oh god, I hope not. That's the absolute worst thing they could do.
>>
Yes. They will cry and Mick will come down with the whole roster and hand them flowers.
>>
>>1911704
The entire male roster comes out and simply applauds on the ramp to what they just witnessed. The crowd chants "YOU DESERVE IT" as the show closes.
>>
>>1911708
This will be the nail in the coffin that makes me stop watching wrestling
>>
>>1911880

likewise senpai
>>
>>1911638
Eddie's ghost interferes and costs Sasha the win, leading to Eddie's ghost v Snoop at Wrestlemania for Sasha's custody.
>>
>>1911894
>Bray Wyatt appeared as a hologram in the middle of the ring at HIAC
>they keep mentioning Eddie in the build up

It's coming.
>>
>Eddie's name keeps getting dropped by Sasha
>Match time
>Sasha comes to the ring in a lowrider, does Eddie's moves in the match and is on top
>Suddenly Vicki Guerrero's music plays
>She runs down to the ring with bolt cutters
>Opens the cell
>She goes after Sasha but gets put in a bank's statement
>Charlotte uses the distraction to hit Sasha with a moonsault
>Next night on Raw, Vicki says she cost Sasha the match because she has been abusing her late husband's legacy
>>
>>1911621
Faw the eddy
>>
>>1911913
Or Sasha bumps to seemingly no move, and claims later that Eddies ghost chair-shotted her

Sasha is cutting a whiny promo on Raw, Eddies music hits with no one coming out, Sasha sells being attacked from behind to no one.

Now every time she botches in the ring she can claim Eddies ghost interfered
>>
>>1911956

>Eddie's ghost keeps on interfering with Sasha's matches
>Sasha is about to be buried by some jobber due to Eddie's ghost
>Benoit's music plays, Benoit's ghost takes out the jobber
>Benoit's Ghost and Eddie's Ghost square up in the ring
>Royal Rumble - Benoit's Ghost vs Eddie's Ghost
>Ring is empty for ten minutes except from the ref
>Eddie's ghost wins
>Confetti pours down as Eddie's music plays and Sasha celebrates with him in the ring
>Smarks chant "you deserve it" and WhatCulture labels it Match of the Year
>>
>>1911977
>not having dusty rhodes ghost come out too
>>
>>1911913
Or, y'know, Eddie's daughter who is an actual wrestler.
>>
>>1911708
I'll finaly make the leap to quit WWE and only watch nippon wrestle if this happens
>>
>>1911704
I want to clarify for everyone that may not have watched nxt.

This anon is not pulling this shit out of his ass. They have legit done this shit not long ago.
>>
>>1911708
I threw up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.