[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE INTRUSIVE ADS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161028-100600.jpg (676KB, 1429x2275px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161028-100600.jpg
676KB, 1429x2275px
And why does this board trigger it to be about Asian """""beauties""""". Goddam you fucking weaboos.
>>
>>1911324
Use adblock, you whiny waste of flesh
>>
why dont you want to meet asian beauties? you some kind of queer?
>>
>>1911326
HOW DO I DO THAT WITH CHROME MOBILE
>>
>complaing about weeboos
>posting on a Japanimation forum
>>
>>1911333
You can't (so far, at least), that's the downside of Chrome mobile. Use Firefox bro.
>>
>>1911324
They're not even good targeted ads, Jesus. No-one is going to click that shit
>>
>>1911352
Yes you can you stupid fuck
>>
>>1911324
>>>1911326
>HOW DO I DO THAT WITH CHROME MOBILE
>Not using adblock browser
>>
>>1911340
>japanimation
>>
>Not using Clover
>>
Stop phoneposting.
>>
>>1911324
4chan's main advertiser pulled out so hiro had to get sketchy ads because no one wants to work with 4chan anymore

it's threatening the life of the whole site
>>
>>1911324
I have the same but with Slavic girls instead
>>
>>1911469
Don't believe Hiro lies.
>>
>>1911465
This. Trying to browse 4chan through the website on a mobile is absolute cancer.
>>
File: wut.gif (901KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
901KB, 500x228px
>>1911519
>browsing on a mobile
>there are people who do this
>>
>>1911547
>Literally staying on the computer for the whole day and night
>There are people who do this
>>
File: gook moot.png (344KB, 2732x768px) Image search: [Google]
gook moot.png
344KB, 2732x768px
Is that what that is?

I use ad block cause im not a 13 year old girl or old person and all i see in a blank nothing
>>
Reminder that 4chan will be dead within one year
>>
Can someone photoshop op pic into something about Sasha Banks and horses. Thanks in advance
>>
I turned off my ublock for 4chan because I want the site to actually live.

Do you think 4chan runs off of marshmallows and rainbows? No, gook needs that green, nigga.
>>
>>1911333
>browsing on your phone
>>
This shit is annoying as fuck, download uc browser on mobile, is has adblock and several other extensions.
>>
>>1911326
How do I get adblock to work on my mobile device?
>>
>>1911465
>>Not using Clover
This never used it because I really liked the mobile site but after the ads started hijacking my browser I went with clover literally yesterday
>>
>>1911547
I only browse on mobile
>>
>>1911463
Believe it or not it was what anime was called in the early 90s and before.
>>
>>>/vp/29505866
>>
>>1911333
>not using clover
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.